Are new world suburbs as amazing as they seem?

Are new world suburbs as amazing as they seem?

>big houses
>lots of room
>privacy
>big garden for BBQ
>pools

Americans, Canadians, Aussies, Kiwis is it as heavenly as it seems?

Attached: shutterstock_569669149.jpg (1024x605, 111K)

>all houses look the same
>go outside and feel like everyone is watching you
>pool has to get cleaned often
>boomers constantly making noise with mowing their lawns every millisecond
>room is usually empty space that is too small to be useful
>dumb parking laws that make you need to be on your driveway or in your garage before midnight (atleast where I live)
It's extremely overrated mate.

It's pretty nice I guess.

They would be if they weren't filled with immigrants and derelicts

It could be worse, you could have
>every house looks like a shed
>you are likely being watched
>have mosquito infested ditch in the "backyard"
>spics and nogs are constantly blasting music 24/7 be it from their homes, on the sidewalk, or in their car
>not a lot of rooms
>afraid your car won't be there the next day
That's life in Sydney.
Tell him.

Yeah, but all shit smells like shit.
I can't wait to move to a rural area.

>big houses
>lots of room
Size is a disadvantage. Just makes walking more annoying.
>privacy
A suburb is the opposite of privacy
>big garden for BBQ
tfw too intellectual
>pools
pools are fucking disgusting

>Just makes walking more annoying
I really do hate having to go through two floors just to get some more ice in my cup or go back upstairs for my shoes so I can get the garbage cans down my really long driveway.
Thank God I don't have a pool, though. I only have two ponds.

Living in the city is better. Poorer air quality, more drugs, more crime,less white, no space, smells awful,roads always under construction.

It's really bette-

Just live in a city, or go rural. Suburbs are a disgusting middleman. Don't do it

Yes.

I've seen those mini McMansion suburbs in every town, they look like shit honestly, stucco and brick are fucking worshipped
The suburbs in my city are post-war homes that have been settled in for a while, 6 different designs instead of the usual 3, lots of different colors, unique yards and nice people. There's a trail for joggers and cyclists that also leads to parks and there's a small shopping area 15 minutes away by foot. best kind imo

They're nice because having a yard & garage is awesome. If you're in nice areas your neighbors are usually cool

In Arizona we had one house that got raided for drugs or something and was taped off for a while, if you live in the southwest you can have problems with scorpion infestation but that happens in apartments too

unironically living in a city is better

I prefer older tree lined inner ring suburbs/neighbrlorhoods (communities built between 1910 and 1940 usually).

However the Midwest and South have some very comfy new suburbs where homes and land size are large etc.
Avoid the West though, small homes and small lots.

I live in a 90% mex neighborhood and no one plays music loud except on the weekends :/
also, hispanics live in sydney?

Barely any of those things exist in suburbs. Big houses with lots of privacy, space and a pool are found in areas a good 80% of the population will never be able to afford.

depends, how does your neighborhood look like?

Not him but I highly doubt it, idk what he's talking about

UK and Ireland truly are not European

Attached: commie blocks.png (3000x2608, 1.19M)

>spain

Why? They have loads of room

>lots of room
>privacy
Houses literally metres away from each other.

>living somewhere where you're stranded without a car
Hope you enjoy spending most of your life in a mobile steel coffin.

And a huge housing bubble. The population is very concentrated in Madrid, Barcelona and the coast; the rest of Spain is a demographic desert.

>No fences
What if I want to jerk off in my frontyard?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-01-29-17-23-57.png (1247x666, 1.18M)

>>boomers constantly making noise with mowing their lawns every millisecond
my fucking neighbour was mowing his lawn at 7pm last week

Housing bubble here too along the coasts and popular millenial cities. Outside of those cities though the price drops dramatically

Yes, but that won't change the fact that there are a fuckton of 10-12 floor flats in the places where most people live.

Most houses don't have pools.

even in suburban areas and some rural places most people live in flats cause they're cheaper

Probably a legacy of land area. Europe in general seems to be like that and my guess is population density makes inexpensive to own a house.
That also means we get cities that are mostly suburb and lack any sort of character.

Minorities live in suburbs now?

Suburbs are comfy as fuck. I moved to "the city" when I was in college and moved back to a suburb after I got married and had a daughter.
>tfw neighborhood has a big barbecue where everyone is invited on big holidays
>all the kids know each other
>have a neighborhood watch
>nobody gets their packages stolen
>people leave their garage doors open since nobody steals anything anyway

I want to be there

Attached: 1521963454153.png (658x545, 210K)

>tfw live in a 95% white suburb
>some fags across the street play metalcore at max volume in their car
What is their endgame?

>live in a 95% white neighborhood
>my wife and daughter make the neighborhood less white

She better be black bro.

She's not but she's also not Asian

Latina qt?

Yeah. Most of the people who aren't white in my neighborhood are Asian though.

Tfw grew up in a terraced house
Tfw now in a commie block

This is white genocide

Fences are only in bad neighborhoods.

Middle to upper middle have open lawns because non-spic/nigs don't encroach or rob.

Upper upper neighborhoods don't have fences. They have wall and trees behind the walls of their "estates".

I'm fortunate that there's lots of old cheap suburbs that are actually white

Race shouldn't always be an issue m8.

>races are all the same
Do I need to even bring up crime statistics of black vs white neighborhoods

I've literally gotten stung by a scorpion jacking off before
I hate those fuckers

I don't take people who put words in my mouth seriously. I never implied that and I don't care if you need a reason to start shit.

Nothing wrong with that

Don't forget there's basically nowhere to go without driving for 5-10 minutes. I either want to be near everything or nothing, not near nothing except for annoying neighbors

Why don't Americans have gardens? You just have lawns with nothing in them, no flower beds, shrubs or anything visually pleasing.

>22 and still live at home
>have all of this and don't have to pay a cent in rent
Why should I move out?

Every single one of those laws has flowerbeds and hedges.
Also, I have an apple trees, a lemon tree, and grapes in my backyard as well as a cherry tree in the front yard. My wife also has a couple rosebushes in the backyard.
Pretty much everyone has flowerbeds here.

>tfw was vacuuming at 2 pm on a Wednesday and police were knocking on my door because the old hag downstairs filed a noise complaint

>that comfy feeling when the neighborhood is full of people trick-or-treating with their kids
>that comfy feeling when the neighborhood is full of kids playing during summer break

I'm quite content with my apartment. If I had an American house I wouldn't use the backyard anyway because of snooping and noisy neighbors

If I wanted solitude and private land I'd move out to the countryside

Attached: glesbygd683.jpg (683x430, 43K)

Also why do you need pools in America? Just go to the local lake like we do

>big houses
they're average to small for canada, 2 or 3 bedrooms
>lots of room
yes
>privacy
if you buy it new, there's often a discounted mortgage for being part of a neighborhood association, so you need to follow rules about grass and what you do in your yard
>big garden for BBQ
yes
>pools
pools have a very high running cost, a lot better to have a lake or ocean for free close by

I get where you're coming from, my mum knew someone who moved over here from england, when her father saw her house he though she was rich and cut her out of his will

suburbs tend to be in cities where housing costs are high and commutes are bad, you can buy a mobile home on 200 acres for 200k instead if you really want peace and quiet

That's absurd

>so you need to follow rules about grass and what you do in your yard
Fucking hell we get called a nanny state but have nothing like that here

Those new developer ones where its just rows of the exact same houses on the outskirts where land is cheap all the same colour with subhuman boomer neighbours you'll want to neck yourself
normal suburbs are by far the comfiest way to live though because you can do what you want, have more space and you don't have the constant weight of being right by people at all times

Nonce

latina + white doesn't count as racemixing

she's probably at least 50% white

Want to buy food, or see literally anything thats not another copy pasted house? Better have a car cause everythings 5+ miles away

>living in a house
>surrounded by other houses

What's the point?
For me at least the entire point of living in a house is privacy.

Attached: 20170714 CUT EDIT.jpg (1366x675, 662K)

y

y not?

>big houses
sure
>lots of room
inside, sure. the yards are tiny and have no privacy
>privacy
ahahahahahaha
>big garden for BBQ
you call that picture "big"?
>pools
literally a waste of space

you also forgot stuff like nosy neighbors, neighborhood associations and complete lack of nature

if you're gonna live in your own house what's the point if you don't have all the privacy you need without annoying neighbors ruining your day

Attached: 1506790925635.jpg (1800x1350, 477K)

>be Europoor
>live in tiny apartment worth 70% of your salary in a 70% non-white city
>all your neighbors are Somalis with 10 children that live in a bigger house than you for free
>cannot even afford the car
>instead go online and make fun of Americans and their big nice houses

Is that how it's like in the netherlands?

The Netherlands has a population almost equal to all of Scandinavia, crammed into an area about the size of Jylland. Of course they can't live big

I love American suburbs, you feel it's great to live there, you have a lot of space for your daily activities and hobbies.

It's not a coincidence that the highest rate of suicides is in Eastern Europe and East Asia - places where people live in the smallest apartments.

But yet again. Fence gives you privacy. It's not even usually about safety

We must build a wall around the nordics my good friend. Let this be a place for nice comfy houses for at least 1000 more years.

Ironically new houses here are still far bigger than in Britain and all of Eastern-Europe.

"houses" in Britain are laughably small, I can't understand how they live in such squalor

Superior Dutch urban planning

but at least we still have forests

These are the suburbs of utrecht where I live. Also fairly new.

Attached: utr.jpg (2133x1200, 731K)

this, normal suburbs (like 80% of them) are pretty great. the new development car centric outer suburbs ones are aids

why do all first world countries look like Disneyland

it's impossible you can keep everything so clean and ordnung

Attached: zaba.jpg (900x900, 67K)

Its comfier on the ground desu. Made some pics when walking home a while ago. But I already posted them before.

Attached: 20.jpg (1100x825, 471K)

This is a ‘suburb’ of my town

Attached: CC460B94-2549-4496-98EC-A67F819A398C.jpg (1280x853, 698K)

Utrecht is a Moroccan shithole full of Green Left cucks

Funny student houses.

Attached: 12.jpg (1100x825, 322K)

reeee i'm butthurt now

i refuse to believe normal people can live in such a paradise

The poorest area. With a flat. And small row houses.

Although you do need a job. Otherwise you'll end up in a Moroccan neighborhood in the inner city.

Attached: 14.jpg (1100x825, 398K)

This. Everything is so chaotic everywhere outside of Western Europe and North America.

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-01-15-06-19-58.png (1078x586, 883K)

A bike lane with the main street.

Attached: 13.jpg (1100x825, 407K)

I wish I had my old phone, I could show you what the real Netherlands looks like.
A lot of concrete, cracked roads and tiny poverty cars. A sea of rowhouses surrounded by commieblocks.

Attached: 4ECFB360-54AD-4022-9244-5CC71039FDBC.jpg (1024x758, 176K)

Even that looks so ordhung and so well maintained

If you look to the right of the bike lane you have some comfy houses.

The problem with people like you is, that you don't want to live in a Fenix location or in a smaller town. Not sure why people want to live in the city center when I can reach it in 8 minutes by a direct train connection that goes every 15 minutes.

Attached: 15.jpg (825x1100, 409K)

Wow a bike lane wow
He’s full of shit only our Turkish overlords live in areas like that

Attached: D91D6953-714A-458F-B58C-6BFCF3C808CF.jpg (540x400, 58K)

>there is even no dust and dirt on the sideroads
HOW?

Climate

I see. So your an unemployed Turk living in a commieblock. I see. No wonder you've never seen the true Netherlands.

Pic related are cheap elderly homes.

Attached: 10.jpg (1100x825, 371K)

here I can imagine such a neighborhood only in a closed, gated community

It was recently build for refugees.
It will look more Dutch in a few years

Attached: 56C3E878-A5C4-4A2C-A454-5FBF06F386F8.jpg (1024x768, 224K)

Haхyй иди co cвoим клaймaтoм, дoлбaёб ёбнyтый. B Финляндии c Hopвeгиeй y тeбя тoжe, блять, клaймaт? Cъeбaлcя oтcюдa, быыыыcтpa блять

>BBQ on the rooftop with amazing view
>enough room
>no one gives a fuck about you
>skating around late night and not having neighbours call the police
>grocery store being two minutes away
>lake and river in the proximity

Yeah I prefer to live in a city, suburbs are boring af

Attached: rooftop.jpg (1280x853, 391K)

It is a gated community. They are strategically placed in a way there are highways and railroads separating them from the plebs