Can someone explain me why the pelvis of westerners shape like this? Looks painfulf for them keep standing for hours

Can someone explain me why the pelvis of westerners shape like this? Looks painfulf for them keep standing for hours.

Attached: 4293545.jpg (550x375, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5004623/
physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22385086
thejns.org/doi/full/10.3171/2012.2.SPINE11755
twitter.com/AnonBabble

heels does this

feels does this

b u n d a

Post the gif, you know which one

Intentional

Attached: 1512962003763.jpg (720x540, 50K)

Weak abs, tight hip flexors, weak glues.

That's a woman sticking her ass out, you incel,

because they want their ass to look large. it's fucking gross.

This. It’s anterior pelvic tilt
Chicks push their ass out and it fucks up their posture and spine but who cares lol
Ass in yoga pants mmm

all white women are naturally whores

>Looks painfulf for them keep standing for hours.
Thats why we invented chairs

I believe that the shape of the pelvis of western females is explainable by the sexual selection of the western male. It is known that the buttox of the female human possesses sexual powers that are capable of captivating the sexual desires of the human male, with a curve of the pelvis and spinal column the rump of the human female appears to be enlarged, this apparently enlarged rump being more desirable to the human male, the human male would have a preference for the larger rump than the smaller one, then the shape of the pelvis of the female westerner is curved for the purpose of being more sexually appealing to the male westerner.

hnnng BBBBBBBRAAAAAAAAPP sniff* sniff*

Attached: 1522357057575.gif (720x540, 448K)

Attached: jNoX3Hg.jpg (420x645, 50K)

western woman have big bunda, so they need to have a different angle on their hips in case their partners have small dicks that can't reach

Does Japan not know that chairs exist?

handicap effect

Anterior pelvic tilt. its awful im a guy and i have it from too much sitting. cant even do squats because ATP limits my mobility

Also have ATP; how do you even fix this shit

To attract a male specimen and produce a prole

Improper posture, mostly from sitting
Women prefer this because it sticks their butt out

Attached: 1410150494601.jpg (488x350, 44K)

See this for a side by side contrast with the sway back posture

Attached: 1450087624937.gif (204x294, 46K)

Remember to sit properly in your chair if you browse Jow Forums from a desktop PC
Don't slouch either, keep your shoulders rolled back

Attached: 1402172501237.gif (777x533, 105K)

Uff

That bitch is hot

Wew

good old Jow Forums

also can we have some more examples of lordosis in girls with yoga pants?

Does a man holding a fish count?

Attached: 1450087568546.gif (138x300, 39K)

The "good posture" looks unstable. Like you could trip him over with a light tap from front.

Mexican anthropologist said.

"That bitch is hot"

Attached: 1483920042818.jpg (258x360, 16K)

It normal not just western.

Do japs actually believe this?
Japs are flat because they just don't have muscle, nor fat.
it has nothing to do with the angle of the tailbone or some shit like that.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5004623/

Bone structure differences between the races is so subtle, that people have to study this shit.
Even so, it's not a 100% thing.

I've wondered a lot about this too.
Your study excludes mongoloids and is only men. It's well known they are more neotenic.

>mongoloids
neotenic features are indeed more prevalent in asians, but they are not exclusive, and also not a result of significant skeletal differences.
The paper I references, that when you make up for height, or size, skeletal differences are insignificant. Even from black to white, or blacks to asians. Blacks having slightly larger bones, but considered so small to be negligible.

>For centuries, scholars have sought to comprehend patterns in nature by classifying living things. The only living species in the human family, Homo sapiens, has become a highly diversified global array of populations. The geographic pattern of genetic variation within this array is complex, and presents no major discontinuity. Humanity cannot be classified into discrete geographic categories with absolute boundaries. Furthermore, the complexities of human history make it difficult to determine the position of certain groups in classifications. Multiplying subcategories cannot correct the inadequacies of these classifications.
>Generally, the traits used to characterize a population are either independently inherited or show only varying degrees of association with one another within each population. Therefore, the combination of these traits in an individual very commonly deviates from the average combination in the population. This fact renders untenable the idea of discrete races made up chiefly of typical representatives.

physanth.org/about/position-statements/biological-aspects-race/

There is differences between small groups of humans, but scientifically speaking, there is nothing like the big 3. white, black and asian races. No such group of people exists, and there is as many differences within the socially defined races as there is between all groups and ethnicities of humans. At the end of the day, we are all one species.

I also have never heard or seen anything about this proposed irregularity between the tailbones of japanese and Europeans. If you could provide some reference, that would be appreciated.

As far as I know, his tailbone thing is nothing but a japanese saying/myth. Maybe something to justify their flatness. I don't know.

How are bigger heads not a result of skeletal differences? Also, categorizing all of asia as one race is outdated.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22385086

Attached: file.png (1357x628, 57K)

whats the red dot in the middle of india?

They have bigger heads in proportion to their limbs that are also shorter. They also tend to be much shorter, than europeans or african american for that matters, which make it seen as if they have bigger heads.

But every paper I've read about it states that if you adjust for height, and size of the whole body. Differences are not signficant.

The paper you cites gave less than 4 degree difference in pelvic tilt from the mexican and caucasian samples. Also a 0.4 degree difference from caucasian to asian samples, insignificant. There whole results could be down to posture.

The paper also does not obtain heir own caucasian and asian samples but merely compare them to another study. The whole paper is really useless. I can't believe they publish this stuff. We would never be able to publish such nonsense in a physics paper.
But to be fair, I had no access to the full paper, as I'm not paying for it.

How the fuck the right one has a straight vertebral column?

Also, I'm not trained in anthropology so I wouldn't know.
But neoteny is more about a stunt in development of more adult feature. This doesn't necessarily, means that their skeletal structure is difference, but properotions are merely skewed towards a less developed look.

babies are not another species or can be considered to have a significantly difference skeletal structured because of their underdeveloped bodies. or can they?

I don't know.
This is just asian delusions. Or at least people trying to push for huge biological differences between the races, for some weird reason.

there is a scientific term for this. It's called ghetto booty.

Attached: capture.jpg (1200x675, 44K)

Or bad posture.

>But to be fair, I had no access to the full paper, as I'm not paying for it.
thejns.org/doi/full/10.3171/2012.2.SPINE11755
Here's the full version. Tables don't display for me though.

It's called a bindi you fuckin racist.

"bad posture" is too broad. this very case is "ghetto booty"