Why don't euros understand that they need to intergrate their migrants?

Not only does it erode nations, it creates fissures, which leads to tribalism and crime.

sbs.com.au/news/integrate-your-migrants-downer-tells-uk_1

>"Over quite some years, it was apparent that there had been only a very limited effort to integrate migrants into the mainstream of British society," he said.

>"As a result, some indigenous Britons felt that their national identity was being threatened by migrants."

>Mr Downer cited a trip he made to East Birmingham with the West Midlands police where he was astonished to see how the immigrant community had its own street signs, schools and "barely any contact at all with mainstream British people".

>He says Australia on the other hand decides who comes to the country and insists migrants can speak English.

>"There would be much broader acceptance of migrants being welcomed into society provided they were integrated and encouraged to embrace the core values and traditions of Britain," he said.

Attached: C7X1e5NXgAESJx-.jpg (638x479, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slideplayer.com/slide/5987958/20/images/40/Melting Pot.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We do though, immigrants integrating or not has been the major talking point for the last x decades in France and probably many other continental countries. Brits are just particularly retarded about it with their insistence on multiculturalism instead of assimilation.

the "integrated" ones are even worse, they are all sjws and obnoxious
segregation is much better, this way we don't have to be near them

guess what i have had countless "integrated" shitskins with perfect french, hipster glasses, gay haircuts, etc etc bitch to me about racism and whatever, honestly these people are the worst
however i have never had any real nigger come bitch to me ever
real niggers stay in the ghetto (or in the jail) and do whatever niggers do : perfect, let's keep it this way
the less i see them the better

Europe is for native Europeans. Just like how Australia should belong to the ABORIGINAL BULL.

Don't worry, when you finish your studies and start working you will see that all the integrated "shitskins" are bros and don't really care about "racism".

Elites swallowed the yank pill hard
Instead they drown out all criticism with accusations of racism

>Not only does it erode nations, it creates fissures, which leads to tribalism and crime.

eternal anglo propaganda. literally. i met one guy who understood that we had to integrate people especially if they do work hard for it. after he went to Canada and USA he literally turned around and started blarking racism propaganda which killed all the work we did with immigrants for years. now the town is going into ghetto and racist wars..

Attached: DY4kgutXUAA4yYZ.jpg large.jpg (1440x1856, 249K)

what does it change if they are friendly personally ? do you seriously think it's about that ? they are millions and they are making this country a shithole

>Europe is for native Europeans.

mkay.. define "native europeans". also i am hell against fucking "white" canucs, amicunts and SF-Burs comming "back to europe". you greedy fucks destroyed forign countries and failed to establish any coexistence and now you flooding Europe? We barely can handle the fucking middle easterners flood here. the flood which, you aglosaxon created.. so white anglos flooding Europe? no, thank you! go sink in ocean for what i care.

Attached: 2131242.jpg (610x385, 75K)

But we're Anglos and we're one of the best in the world at integrating and resettling them.

>what does it change if they are friendly personally ?

thats typical bullshit comming from french.

to get people became a patriot of your country you have to establish very clean and clear "rights and duties" rules for imigrants, where those people will get aknowledged for their work in your country and can earn the respect. i remeber some fucking white flag waver from Paris, who is calling another white flag waves from Lion an african nigger. joke is that the frogman from Paris is a second generation of immigrant and the one from Lion is fucking 12 generation of immigrant from french Africa.

Attached: 14873397031830.jpg (494x400, 28K)

why does france get so much more terrorist attacks by muslims than the uk, then

>we're one of the best in the world at integrating and resettling them.

rolf.. delusional fuck.

t. maghrebi

Funnily enough it's the American who is right here on the race problem. Many things have changed the last 70 years. Race matters, you can not just erase it and say you will magically "integrate" them.
It means nothing. Our blacks speak French and for many of them they don't speak any other language, never went outside France, are catholic, consume almost only French or American media ... So ? Are they good now ? No. Is there still a racial issue ? Yes.

How do you even want to integrate them ? You are not able to. Mostly they don't want to be with us, and certainly can't just become us, and frankly a lot of us don't want them either. Even if they turned around completely and sincerely tried assimilating, they are unforgivable now.
Oh and more to the point, why do you want to integrate them ? Tell me exactly what is the point of this policy of systematically importing masses of foreigners and trying to turn them European ?

segregation issues which leads to communitarianism which leads to terrorism

>what does it change if they are friendly personally?
Well, you can have a beer with them at the bar they own, or you can have them stealing your car and stabbing your grandparents because they're the wrong religion. I prefer poker night to robbery night.

>why does france get so much more terrorist attacks by muslims than the uk, then

because in France every gang fart is terrorism. in Britbong cutting random people in the tube and attack with accid is not terrorism but violation of cutlery and bathing bans.

Attached: i-miss-john-oliver-from-when-he-had-bangs-and-british-teeth-282822.jpg (610x965, 266K)

>>He says Australia on the other hand decides who comes to the country and insists migrants can speak English.

Why has Sydney CBD got mandarin on signs then? Clearly they didn't insist hard enough.

Just because we're aware that immigrants need to integrate doesn't mean we magically make them integrate and pundits don't seem to have a clear consensus on what the solution is (although "expel radical preachers" is reaching consensus status at least.) Same as other difficult issues like unemployment and the deficit.
Also French immigrant communities and our relationship with our colonies was rather different from the British ones in the first place.

Trust me, new worlders won't want to go back to Germany or Poland and be forced to learn a new language.

(Native meaning- People born and raised there, and are of European descent)
Europe shouldn't be a melting pot anyway, that's what the Americas are for. We are mongrels and are willing to accept anyone. (Mostly)

I have to apologize on behalf of my country for sending waves of our unwanted jobless hicks to settle various parts of North America.

You don't understand : i do not want Arabs that are French patriots.

Actually let me tell you we already had such a movement and it was useless. We are actually one of the very countries in Europe to my knowledge that had such a movement of patriotic immigrants, you've probably heard of it, that was the whole Dieudonné and Soral thing.
Well it is a failure.

> i remeber some fucking white flag waver from Paris, who is calling another white flag waves from Lion an african nigger. joke is that the frogman from Paris is a second generation of immigrant and the one from Lion is fucking 12 generation of immigrant from french Africa.
Yes the left has repeated this story about a million times now. We have all heard it over and over again.
In reality, French people still exist and black people have mostly arrived from Africa directly.
You pretend every Frenchman is actually Portuguese but every nigger is actually the direct descendant of Alexandre Dumas : it's not only false it's also insulting.

your english is superb pierre

All islamist preachers living here should be deported.
I have a childhood friend, who was radicalized by the Muslim Brotherhood years before ISIS was even a thing.
I have recently that he went to Syria.

thank you

>*recently learned

>black people have mostly arrived from Africa directly
That's bullshit unless you're completely ignoring the creole populations and downplaying how long most of our middle and upper class Africans from the colonies have been there. Hell, Baby Doc Duvalier had been living in exile in France since before you were born. Not that I'm thrilled to watch every piece of shit client state dictator getting political asylum in the métropole, but our colonial elites have long been moving there.

Integration and deportation are mistakes. we need to ignore the problems as much as possible and stop integration fully and encourage segregation en ghettoization. this is the only way tensions will reach critical mass and there will be war. then we can die in battle and ascend to valhalla. its the only way

Nice troll

Europeans don't want to assimilate them, we want to expel them.

First off, no i am not talking about the overseas territories, i am talking about metropolitan France because it actually affects me. Our Caribbean islands are black and part of our history and so on, nobody is actually contesting that.

And no I'm sorry but even if some blacks have been here a long time, for the most part they are recent immigrants. A few elite emigrees wouldn't even make a dent in the French population, the massive numbers of non-whites are due to immigration.
France used to be much whiter and it's not a few diplomats who single-handedly made everyone black.

>Hell, Baby Doc Duvalier had been living in exile in France since before you were born.
The fucking 1980s ? The 1980s is long enough for you to consider it a long time ? Well then of course by your standards they are all native French at this point, everybody is native French by those standards.

Well yes, 3 decades is certainly long enough. At any rate you shouldn't talk shit about people who have literally been there longer than you.

>i am not talking about the overseas territories,
You know people from the overseas come to the métropole all the time, right?
>A few elite emigrees wouldn't even make a dent in the French population
You're sort of downplaying it again, with the exception of one East African family "fresh off the boat" all my black neighbors have been West African colonial "elites" (really, middle class) with rather long ties to France. They're not just diplomats, they're basically all the native white collar workers we had there.
Yes, Paris is like ground zero for new African immigrants and they're mostly garbage (I can't hate Eritreans though, they're fleeing the African equivalent of North Korea) but as you say, what happens in the plebs' districts in Paris doesn't actually affect me, Paris has always had its shitholes anyway, and more importantly, it's several hundred kilometers to the north.

The actual number of recent black African immigrants in France is frankly unimpressive.

slideplayer.com/slide/5987958/20/images/40/Melting Pot.jpg

>Well yes, 3 decades is certainly long enough.
No it is not.

>At any rate you shouldn't talk shit about people who have literally been there longer than you.
Or what ? I am the native here and you are not. You can not change this fact no matter how much mental gymnastics you try to do.
Besides you have no idea how old i am and this is ridiculous honestly : imagine i am a 60yo French colonist in Algeria and i go find a little 12yo Algerian kid, and proceed to tell him : "hey kid, i have been here longer so i am more algerian than you !", seriously ? This is obscene.

>You know people from the overseas come to the métropole all the time, right?
Yes, sure, who cares ? They are a tiny minority. If all the blacks were from overseas there would not be nearly so many.

>all my black neighbors have been West African colonial "elites" (really, middle class) with rather long ties to France
Anecdotal evidence. Nobody cares about your one black friend who is based and so on, this isn't an argument which works for us when we say black people murdered members of our family or stole from us, so there is absolutely no reason this kind of evidence would work for you.
Your experience is not representative.

>Yes, Paris is like ground zero
12 million people live in Ile De France. Roughly 20% of the country. 1/5 French people. You are crazy if you think this place doesn't matter and it will just contain everything forever, not spill over and never reach you.
I myself live there and i am far from a "pleb", i live intramuros and in one of the best districts and i still am tired. Money doesn't let you avoid everything, not to mention the roaming gypsies, the arabs, and all the others

Why do you keep accepting more and more, then

LMOA

>Or what ? I am the native here and you are not. You can not change this fact no matter how much mental gymnastics you try to do.
>Besides you have no idea how old i am and this is ridiculous honestly : imagine i am a 60yo French colonist in Algeria and i go find a little 12yo Algerian kid, and proceed to tell him : "hey kid, i have been here longer so i am more algerian than you !", seriously ? This is obscene.
This.

>No it is not.
Guess you're too young to be French then, come back when you're in your forties kiddo.

>you have no idea how old i am
You're certainly not older than 35 and more likely still in your 20s.

>I am the native here and you are not
Actually I am, can't use muh place of birth against me. I dodged being born overseas, mind, although I'd still have been a French national either way.

>imagine i am a 60yo French colonist in Algeria and i go find a little 12yo Algerian kid, and proceed to tell him : "hey kid, i have been here longer so i am more algerian than you !", seriously ? This is obscene.
Imagine? They say stuff like that all the time. A pied noir who was born in Algeria but evacuated to France with his family when he was 5 years old will readily brag to some third generation Arab immigrant that he's more Algerian than him because the Algerian wasn't born there, you know. It's part of their charm.

>Anecdotal evidence
Sure, but where are your statistics and more importantly, where are all those new African immigrants hiding? I don't really see them, except some wretches occasionally peddling sunglasses in the markets.

>Money doesn't let you avoid everything
But that's absurd, haha, if it was actually true the elites wouldn't tolerate it.

>Actually I am, can't use muh place of birth against me. I dodged being born overseas, mind, although I'd still have been a French national either way
As much as you may hate it, ideas of nations and cultures do exist.
Some random Maghrebi man cannot be considered truly french because he has not been raised with french values, traditions and culture.

>Imagine? They say stuff like that all the time. A pied noir who was born in Algeria but evacuated to France with his family when he was 5 years old will readily brag to some third generation Arab immigrant that he's more Algerian than him because the Algerian wasn't born there, you know. It's part of their charm.
Fuck the pieds noirs.
They're mostly sheltered, pampered, arrogant, narrow individuals

>
Sure, but where are your statistics and more importantly, where are all those new African immigrants hiding? I don't really see them, except some wretches occasionally peddling sunglasses in the markets.
>You see, no go zones and rape gangs and terrorism are invisible!

t. algerian

>Guess you're too young to be French then, come back when you're in your forties kiddo
>You're certainly not older than 35 and more likely still in your 20s
>Actually I am, can't use muh place of birth against me. I dodged being born overseas, mind, although I'd still have been a French national either way.
So, you know full well you are here against our will, and to harm French people, and you are proud of it ? Well at least be honest and avoid the whole pretending to be one of us joke then

>Imagine? They say stuff like that all the time.
Yes the terrifying and omnipresent pied noir community. There are millions of those fascists harassing Algerians all over France.
Anyways, it doesn't change that you are behaving exactly like those people you describe here.

>Sure, but where are your statistics and more importantly, where are all those new African immigrants hiding? I don't really see them, except some wretches occasionally peddling sunglasses in the markets.
Who, those who came after the 1980s ? I don't care, it doesn't change anything, even if they or their parents came in the 1970s or 1960s it is exactly the same and by no means changes anyone's vision of them as foreigners.

>But that's absurd, haha, if it was actually true the elites wouldn't tolerate it
Yes, like that Brussels EU congressman who had his daughter raped and murdered by a migrant ? Oh wait no that changed nothing.
Elites are just people and not all powerful, elites can be blind, corrupt, laxist, disconnected, naive, and so on.
Even then if you have not noticed there is a whole part of the elite which is 24/7 on tv asking bullshit like if "islam is compatible with republican values ?" and talking about muslim antisemitism etc etc, which is in my opinion pretty representative of our "elite" : it is somewhat conscious but also hesitant and way too moderate.

>mkay.. define "native europeans".

Attached: 1521963454153.png (658x545, 210K)

>Some random Maghrebi man cannot be considered truly french because he has not been raised with french values, traditions and culture.
I quite agree, that is why your place of birth is largely irrelevant, and how long you lived in what context is infinitely more important. I assure you, even if I were blind I could still tell the difference between some Ivorian évolué and some native lower-middle class kid, let alone a brat who grew up in public housing. For one thing, the West African would be trying much harder at being seen civilized in spite of his provincial gaucheness. Unless you have some sort of literary degree, there's a chance he knows his classics better, and I could probably trust him to pick the wine. They aren't generally the most witty conversation partners but they make decent hosts in spite of that.

>Fuck the pieds noirs.
While I feel too many tears have been shed on their behalf and they are rather disliked in my circles (especially their implicit exceptionalism, as if they're the only "French Africans"), what happened to national solidarity here?

>rape gangs are invisible
Well, no, I happen to have met someone who claimed to have taken part in a few gang rapes in fact. He was a second generation Spanish immigrant. From what I gather that sort of thing was quite common among Ritals back in the days although they assure me the girls were quite willing, I wouldn't trust them on that though. As an historical aside, it seems rape gangs were in fact quite common in much of France and Europe in general, apparently as an alternative to the practice known as caribaria or more commonly charivari. I guess this quaint tradition did not survive to modern times outside the Mediterranean basin.
I don't really frequent the ZUPs so I can't say I've seen it in person however.
I notice you're not providing statistics but instead relying on various news stories to convince me, which is frankly worse than anecdotal evidence due to the selection bias.

>hey so i come in you country i invade you then i tell you i am more french than you
do you have no shame ? honestly you are fucking disgusting

nigger

How the fuck do people just become "radicalized"? I never understood it. Could you explain?

You can't integrate uneducated people. Australia is successful as a multicultural society because it only takes in wealthy and educated people. The Lebanese refugees sure as hell aren't model citizens.

Attached: 2015%2F12%2F08%2F1b%2Fcronullabot.a7f9b.jpg (950x534, 139K)

Because it's much, much harder to illegally get AK-47s into an island nation.

>how long you lived in what context is infinitely more important
The requirement isn't the amount of time spent in France. It's whether or not you settle into the way of life and embrace its values.

>what happened to national solidarity here?
They were colonists who stole land from the indigenous population and their resistance to any reform of the apartheid-like system was the primary cause of the war

>I notice you're not providing statistics but instead relying on various news stories to convince me, which is frankly worse than anecdotal evidence due to the selection bias
no-go zones and daily terrorist attacks aren't real remember :))))

>we segregate muslims
>radicalization develops because of that
>add shitty secret services to the situation
Geez, I wonder why terrorists attack happen so often in your country.
PS:integrating them means they become part of your society, not that you bend over and get fucked in the ass while you become a part of theirs

they have fucking nothing to do here, why do we want these murderers to "become part of our society" ? these people are here to kill us and here you are like some fucking moron "hey let's welcome them and make them french"

Then don't accept illegal immigrants fuck's sake, it's obvious that if you can't even sustain your own citizen letting other people in is just plainly retarded, you'll just create segrgation and racial problems

*citizens

I don't understand what part of "I would have been a French national even if I had been born elsewhere" wasn't clear. That could only mean I'm French by blood, you cretin.

>Yes the terrifying and omnipresent pied noir community. There are millions of those fascists harassing Algerians all over France.
Your reading comprehension is pitiable.
>Anyways, it doesn't change that you are behaving exactly like those people you describe here.
Quite the opposite, I've always maintained that you must work to justify your appartenance to a group, or at least face scorn and ridicule for not trying. I also don't feel simply living among a people makes you exactly the same as those who were born and raised among the people.
On the other hand, I believe all the people touched by French civilization are, in their own way, part of France and are welcome to our gestalt. This includes the hybrid colonials of any color. Your distinctly Germanic notions of nationality are alien to me.

>I don't care, it doesn't change anything, even if they or their parents came in the 1970s or 1960s it is exactly the same and by no means changes anyone's vision of them as foreigners.
That's simply asinine and easily debunked, even by my own personal experience.

>Brussels EU congressman
Actually a German legal adviser to the European Commission, you were close! In all fairness, when you send your daughter studying at an university you have to accept a certain risk that she will be get raped and murdered by an Afghan or eaten by a Japanese cannibal or knocked up by some pothead. The last one is particularly ignominious.

>there is a whole part of the elite which is 24/7 on tv
My God, you're actually using talkshows as a basis. Are you sure you're not American?

Hard to explain because I haven't see him since he was a child, but from my understanding he fell for the salafi islamist ideology and slowly became a extremist over time.
We lived in a literal muslim ghetto when we were children and the MB often came knocking at our door to spread their islamist propaganda.

Because migrants don't actually integrate. It's a myth.

Are you diot?

Integration means normalizaiton
normalizaiton means more mixing. means niggers/turks/arabs/asians become normal thing(not marginalized) and your daughter will bring one-two-three at home with no guilty, like 'hi pap, he is a normal human just like you!'

look are carolina klufts sister

>segregation is much better, this way we don't have to be near them
x1000000

>Are you an idiot?
fix

keep in mind that when people say "we" on Jow Forums it doesn't usually represent that nation's general opinion, just the particular niche who browse this board

>The requirement isn't the amount of time spent in France. It's whether or not you settle into the way of life and embrace its values.
Certainly, but it's a bit rude to go around giving civic tests to everyone we meet so wise men have devised an ingenious scheme, which is to ask how long people have been here. Using this and other indirect cues we can magically divine how well someone has integrated with remarkable accuracy. It's a type of black magick that a marabout taught me in Africa, it appears they are too primitive for astrology.

>They were colonists who stole land from the indigenous population and their resistance to any reform of the apartheid-like system was the primary cause of the war
I see the communists are firmly in control of the history textbooks now.

>no-go zones
Frankly I don't understand why you give our pieds-noirs so much vitriol but you give the lazy indulgent unionized police a pass.
>daily terrorist attacks aren't real remember :))))
Daily? No, it seems they're not.

It's not this easy to deislamise muslims and make people out of them.

I've always thought that integration into the local culture is assumed.
People don't want you coming to their countries and changing them to suit you.
"When in Rome.." and so on.
It wasn't until recently that I was made aware of people being in favour of multiculturalism.

So its because they are separated from the general society?
I've seen the term "radicalised" mostly in articles depicting terrorism in France (most recently, in the article on that policeman who was murdered taking a hostage's place), so I'm interested in how it's used and what is meant by it.

>I don't understand what part of "I would have been a French national even if I had been born elsewhere" wasn't clear. That could only mean I'm French by blood, you cretin.
The part where you did not word it like this at all and implied you could have been born overseas.
>Your reading comprehension is pitiable.
No my point is valid. Even if pieds-noirs behave this way their low numbers make it anecdotal.
>Quite the opposite, I've always maintained that you must work to justify your appartenance to a group,
Sure but here you were one post ago seriously arguing that "i am older so i am more french" and then denouncing pieds-noirs for doing the same.
>On the other hand, I believe all the people touched by French civilization are, in their own way, part of France and are welcome to our gestalt. This includes the hybrid colonials of any color. Your distinctly Germanic notions of nationality are alien to me.
Germany is an admirable country and they have many interesting ideas, and ideas transcend borders. Maybe we have things to learn from the Germans.
>That's simply asinine and easily debunked, even by my own personal experience.
It's not, when we look at them, they are still black. I don't see why people keep hyping up a whole fringe of pretentious literature about the burden of "negritude" and of eternally being condemned to being "the Other" and constantly making a tragedy out of being black, only to later say that being black does not matter at all and is invisible.
>Actually a German legal adviser [...] The last one is particularly ignominious.
It is also much less common.
>My God, you're actually using talkshows as a basis. Are you sure you're not American?
Alright let's open some recent books, newspapers, let's listen to the radio, let's go to a conference, let's listen to an assemblée meeting, you will find this discourse is recurrent.

Same desu.

>but it's a bit rude to go around giving civic tests to everyone we meet so wise men have devised an ingenious scheme,
Well, it's hard to integrate people who don't respect France, don't like the french, don't want to integrate in french society.

>I see the communists are firmly in control of the history textbooks now.
I'm just telling the truth. They're such ignorant sheltered cunts.

>Frankly I don't understand why you give our pieds-noirs so much vitriol but you give the lazy indulgent unionized police a pass
The fact that no-go zones exist now, even with all the money that's funnelled into integration, is alarming.

>Daily? No, it seems they're not
There are attempted terrorist attacks every month now.

Integration is White genocide.

>So its because they are separated from the general society?
Yep, "radicalization" is the exact opposite of integration.

why the f*ck should BLACKS(KARA BOĞA) integrate into wh*Teoid subhuman culture?

wh*Tes are the ones that need integration and we will inject it with our BBC

Attached: 9c9.jpg (698x841, 138K)

They can fuck off

If a cow bears in a stable, it doesn't make her a mare.

Je supporte pas le côté très pédant, et puis aussi nous parler "d'évolué Ivoirien" et tout alors qu'on sait tous que ça représente rien ...
En gros ce que tu nous dis c'est "on s'en tape du peuple, moi j'ai des amis nègres très riches et très biens, donc tout va bien avec eux, et puis vous le peuple, vous les pouilleux, si vous devez côtoyer les criminels c'est votre problème", je trouve que c'est vraiment d'une indécence et d'un cynisme à gerber.
Môssieur nous parle des classiques mais apparemment il a oublié d'en tirer les leçons de morale.

>The part where you did not word it like this at all and implied you could have been born overseas.
Yes, I could have been born in the colonies, which is why I hurried to note that I would have been a French national either way before you jump to some hasty conclusions. Seems the whole effort was wasted, I should just give up on trying to model how cretins think.

>Sure but here you were one post ago seriously arguing that "i am older so i am more french" and then denouncing pieds-noirs for doing the same.
The pieds-noirs made less efforts to "go native" than Lawrence, who at least took part in some vigorous male bonding. And I'm not blaming them here, since no one wanted them to turn Algerian but rather the other way around. You will note that I also dismissed the notion that those who were born in Algeria were Algerians in any useful sense. Essentially you're attributing a lot of idiotic notions to me that I wouldn't dream of entertaining.

>Germany is an admirable country and they have many interesting ideas, and ideas transcend borders. Maybe we have things to learn from the Germans.
Really? To be honest, all the people I know say Merkel is being too reckless and naive, I never imagined you would be so sanguine about her immigration policies.

>Maybe we have things to learn from the Germans.
You really picked the worst time possible to learn from us.
The first one who succesfully integrates the vermin of Muslims will the one we have to learn from.

Fuck anglos for creating the refugee crisis.

What's the policy to rectify that?

>implying m*slims have any desire to intergrate
Integration to new society is a self-imposed task. MENA rats are doing their best to segregate themselves

Attached: 00135409.jpg (890x890, 137K)

>It's not, when we look at them, they are still black.
I mean, I don't deny I see them as "black" (their own eyeballs see the same colors as ours, generally, and if such distant cousins did not evolve a different color palette it's as objective as humanly possible)
But I believe I have as much discernment as them when it comes to judging black people with more granularity. In the same way that they have enough experience to tell us Europeans despite the immediate prejudice, so they don't lump the French énarque and the Romanian panhandler together (before you object that gypsies are not European or white, please note that most Africans don't consider pygmies human.)
But this all a really long-winded way of saying that, yes, there are very real differences between a certain cohort and another that came later. Basic population studies. Failing to see that makes more knowledgeable people roll their eyes.

>It is also much less common.
Daughter of a good family running off with some worthless slacker is much less common than getting raped and murdered by an Afghan? Oh, that sounds great in a way, if only because the murder victim did nothing you can blame her for and brings sympathy rather than shame upon her parents. And she won't be back to split your inheritance.
Gallows humor aside, we would have never set foot in the colonies if we were too squeamish about getting murdered and raped by savages, and frankly violent crime statistics are pretty low from a historic point of view. What kind of man are you that you can't help moaning at this level of non-violence and non-risk? This is the price of Empire and you can't pretend to share of its fruits without sharing of its pains. Seriously, take a tour of the tropics, you'll appreciate how good we have it home.

The politicians don't have any coherent plan.
The ghetto raised North African youth are islamists' favorite prey for years now.
Loads of places here are shitty and it's going to get worse unless we stop immigration.

What do you think should be done about ghettos?

But see, I can't derive your miserable resentment-filled slave morality from the classics, as much as I look.
Well, unless you consider the New Testament a classic, but even the good book tells you to grit your teeth and endure, which can be manly enough depending on how you look at it.

Napalm

It’s France's problem to solve as they kind of created it.
I grew up in a ghetto, that was built for the Harkis, near the Pont de Witry in Reims.
The fact that they created a whole ghetto to welcome foreigners shows that, since the very beginning, France never wanted north african immigrants to integrate.

I'd like to visit France once. It sounds like such a fascinating place.

Yeah, France has the most fascinating history and culture

>The pieds-noirs made less efforts to "go native" than Lawrence, who at least took part in some vigorous male bonding. And I'm not blaming them here, since no one wanted them to turn Algerian but rather the other way around.
Sure. Nowadays you could equally ask if the goal is to turn the Algerians to turn French or rather the other way around.
>You will note that I also dismissed the notion that those who were born in Algeria were Algerians in any useful sense. Essentially you're attributing a lot of idiotic notions to me that I wouldn't dream of entertaining.
Well then if pieds-noirs aren't Algerian, why would you think that Algerians here, the pieds-blancs i suppose, are French ?
Or is it another notion you don't entertain ?

>But this all a really long-winded way of saying that, yes, there are very real differences between a certain cohort and another that came later.
I don't even deny that, the initial comment stated that i was tired of this joke, where we pretend every black person in the country is actually the proud member of an ancient lineage of patriotic Senegalese tirailleurs and more French than the French and deserves a medal. While in everyday life a lot can barely speak French.

>Gallows humor aside [...] take a tour of the tropics, you'll appreciate how good we have it home.
I still think this is short-sighted. Of course we have it good right now, that's not the point, what about the future ?
You talk about history, well if we keep going your way recreating the empire inside our borders and jerking off to having so many nigger slaves, in the long run we'll be another Haiti, South Africa or Southern USA. Maybe you don't care because you won't be here to see it anymore, but if you have children they will have to live there.

Employment discrimination isn't illegal in Western Europe so the immigrants have no option for work and are forced to chose organized crime or extremism.

If you'd just give them fucking jobs

never post again

Attached: 1472140193750.gif (350x350, 1.15M)

>hey guys niggers are good because i am nostalgic of the colonies i like michel sardou and i have a niggeress fetish
>let us invite them all here so we can recreate the 1900s chic colonial aesthetic what could go wrong xD
Hitler was absolutely right about France, we are the cancer of Europe, we are the ones responsible for all the niggers, please nuke us

Attached: 5R2Ztj.jpg (715x960, 219K)

Hey those negroes look perfectly integrated to me, they even brought back human zoos.

Obviously France is determined to keep reaping the fruits of colonialism

Attached: DD9XMHFWAAAW9ZH.jpg (344x250, 18K)

Wtf is happening in this pic?

southern french admire parisians in their zoo

Nazi poster
It says "France in 100 years"

And honestly it's pretty accurate already

Did France have a decently sized black minority living in France before the post war migration?

Amusing post

Minorities (except muslims) are fully integrated in Britain everywhere other than London, and plenty are in london too

Kek

acid attacks just another quintessiential british pastime

Attached: 1520149626587.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

t. Rohit Patel

Well people debated that topic itt actually. Idk, it was starting a little but not nearly as much as today. Ideology was essentially already very similar to what we have today though, so they could already guess the logical conclusion.
You also have to mention that at the end of ww1 our garrisoned occupation troops in Germany were largely subsaharian colonials and we let them rape the Germans. Look up Rhineland bastards, they hate us for this.

Attached: 84b613a26f69bd0f4599d2619b67c495--ww-propaganda-anti-semitic.jpg (305x420, 36K)

I mean there aren't many acid attacks in pakistan are there, it's gang warfare

t. londoner