Which is best?

Which is best?

Attached: images (10).png (654x225, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vp8965PxgrA
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/文字处理器
zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hk/中文信息处理
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/黑体_(字体)
zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/威鋒數位
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/常用漢字
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Korean doesn't use such letters

Attached: 6b360f5d.jpg (728x864, 92K)

Is this classic korean or something? Where's the cute little circles?

>Ching chong chung chang

EPZZDDEEE

i think Korean doesn't use kanji usually they use hangle
but some times they use old type kanji

Hey gaijin san
Korean do not use these Kanji anymore

What in the world is Kanji? It's called Hanja or Chinese Character in here

Egyption

>Chinese Character
Correct

It's all ching chang chong to me.

Japanese (sans kanji) >Tibetan >Mongol >Korean >Chinese tbqhwyf

Attached: Akari Hayami 34t54.jpg (1600x900, 117K)

20+ stroke Kanji are cancer and should be simplified already.

All Kanji a young Korean knows are those for his/her name
Your ayyimao Hangul character is called Oden in Japan

No, Taiwan is the Besto

Attached: 台湾.jpg (600x513, 43K)

youtu.be/Vp8965PxgrA

Kanji

Attached: screenshot_2012-02-28_1836.jpg (179x320, 39K)

For the world, your characters are all Chinese characters, it doesn't matter where they come from.

Which better

Attached: ansun_fonts_c.gif (701x977, 63K)

most of these forms from Japan

Chinese script looks too blocky, square and congested 2me

Attached: nancy DUS9GcmV4AULiS7.jpg (800x1200, 141K)

Kan=漢=China
ji=字=letter/character
Kanji=漢字=Chinese Character
OK? gaijin-san.

??????

Are you Korean?

Attached: 9a266e02.jpg (1000x500, 63K)

Attached: 番付.jpg (800x550, 537K)

your 来 looks ugly af
來 looks better

Hey gaijin-san.
Korean still officially teaches hanja and it is still found in dictionaries, older texts, literary studies, etc.

Gaijin-san, stop calling other people gaijin. No one likes a larping English teacher.

t.kim

漢 han is Han.

China is China

Attached: 1503747449086.png (640x464, 295K)

Does Korean keyboard have Hanja options?

I mean Japanese adapted Chinese character to computer. Not talking about character.

zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/文字处理器

Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-145350.jpg (1080x1920, 333K)

exblain bls..:DD

Attached: kanna_magazine_weekly+playboy+magaz.jpg (1134x1600, 282K)

just your hope
we can't fight with this topic,
because we talking about "Chinese character" now

very similar

Attached: not my keyboard.png (400x185, 154K)

more like Taiwan
zh.m.wikipedia.org/zh-hk/中文信息处理

In grade 1 there was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. My first crush. She was Japanese.

I had the courage to choose a desk beside her.

I wanted to impress her so badly.

I told her I could write Chinese. In reality I had no idea how to write Chinese characters save for a few numbers my dad taught me. I think I knew up to the number 5.

I proceeded to freehand my original Chinese character ideas on my desk using a pencil. They were blasphemous.

I told her to look at my creations and asked "doesn't it look like Chinese writing?"

She shook her head in disagreement.

This will bake yer noodle.

Years later I am driving in Chinatown looking at some shop signs along the street and recognize a few pieces of the signs which are written in Chinese to be stylings exactly like my own original "Chinese" characters that I made up to impress the Japanese girl.

I was floored. How'd they get those characters?

The teacher made me erase what was on my desk way back in grade 1.

I mean cellphone

One charecter – a lot of difference words.

Dramatical story bro. Are you ching chong?

I'm half. Father was white. Mom is Canadian born Chinese.

I got big dreams of shedding this curse and becoming full.

Latin letters

Kamsahamnida, Kim-user

My phone has an option but I'm not sure if every phone does.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-30-15-12-48.png (1440x2880, 239K)

Lol, terrible alphabet for barbarians, whom were civilizated by Romans.
Slavic alphabet is the best.

>A terrible alphabet for barbarians, whom were civilizated by Byzantines (Romans)

Attached: russianmatrix3.jpg (1024x426, 75K)

So you mean Gothic style Chinese character is Chinese works?
zh.wikipedia.org/wiki/黑体_(字体)

I just want to know, how often do you use Chinese character in your daily life? and in what kind of situation?

But it's do, all who use latin alphabet (instead of Italy, Spain, Portugal and France) just took this by Romans and they didn't care about their own language. (For example, there's no charecter for sounds sh, ch, th)

*it's so

Those countries were actually roman citizens that continued speaking a latin, then mutating to the different languages, and there's no need for new sh or ch characters when you just use "sh" and "ch" others actually did that with stuff like ć, č, ş, ś, ż, ž etc. Slavs are using some Greek-Armenian derived alphabet too.

We learn 1800 characters at school for six years but forget most of them since kanji isn't used anymore. I don't think an average Korean knows more than 500 characters. They'd rather learn English words than kanji.
>in what kind of situation?
usually countries names in articles and when we need to make compound words I can't think of anything else for now.

How many characters do you think a Japanese knows?

?????
zh.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/威鋒數位

We have 常用漢字 which is used in our daily life.
It has 2136 letters and 4388 sounds. If people don't know these letters, it is difficult to live in Japan.(so can't read Japanese article like news paper, bureaucratic procedures)
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/常用漢字
Japanese children study these 常用漢字 trough elementary school to high school.(elementary school student study 1006 letters in six years)

In Japan, many other Kanji are used as specific surname or place name, so in general, the average Japanese know 3500~4000 kanji.
And I think Chinese know more.

all older koreans should know hanja. your parents probably know it

GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME

Thanks for the answer Tanaka-san. Knowing 4000 kanji is truly impressive.

The gov began to make hanja obsolete since 70's so even my parents don't really know that well either.
They do know it better than younger generations though.

Douitashimashite. And I heard South Korean high school students study other language in school (like Chinese, Japanese, French, Spanish) instead of studying kanji.

That's right. You can choose one among Chinese, Japanese, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Arabian, and 漢文. Most schools only offer Chinese and Japanese and 漢文 though.

are your parents boomers or no

Japanese students study 漢文 as well. And it's compulsory subjects. But normally we don't study other language except English in high school.

Generally how do you people become proficient with english? Seeing as you probably don't use it outside school and Jow Forums.

whats a good 汉字 keyboard plugin for firefox or am i stuck doing stuff on my phone

They come from China, tard

I think average of Japanese English speaking level is very low. I only study English grammar in high school (especially reading skills), and never use English to speak in my life. And Only opportunities of writing English is here Jow Forums lol

Why do Koreans seem to have better English skills than Japanese? Truly a mystery

They study English more than Japanese. It's simple.

Even Japanese who study English don't speak it well (at all). The only Japanese who do are usually the ones that lived in the US or somewhere else abroad that used English, I'd argue that the methods used are ineffective, plus Japanese don't really need English so they don't use it.
What I'm interested is why Koreans are studying more English. Is it useful for them? Do they like American ""culture""?

What do the memenoodles have to do with Taiwan?

(south) Korea is entirely dependent on US militarily, politically and economically

In italian we have the sounds of sh and tch, we write them with letter combinations.
It's not complicated at all, you could easily learn that in a few minutes of study.

>economically
>looking at my samsung tv, the keys of my korean car
Somehow I doubt that

Just because we aren't interested in other countries. Koreans are normal.

Us too

weeboo =soy

Just Japanese study only "How to read English" in school.
High educated Japanese can read Shakespeare's works but can't speak English at all.
And most of western methods were translated into Japanese books here. We need not to use English.

arr rook same

Korean is the best by far. It's elegant and practical. Mongol and Tibetan in a close second due to AESTETHICS but lose due to being impractical (Tibetan hasn't had a spelling reform since the year 800 and Mongol was never very well suited to the language to begin with).

Chinese and Japanese are just clunky and dumb. Although Chinese is a tad more well-suited to the language.

Chinese 繁體字 are superior.

>Mongol

they use cyrillic alphabet

Attached: bdf2f764f51f094b5ed30a6155936c48.jpg (800x450, 124K)

traditionally they don't

Aren't they opting for latin alphabet and latinization? It's extremely popular in many countries at the moment

>Which is best?
Letters are the best.
Most developed nations use fucking letters and not hieroglyphs.

Inner Mongolians don't.

The poorest countries in the world all use Latin script

Do you know if 漢文 or traditional chinese from taiwan is the form of writting the most close to traditional chinese ?
I would guess it's 漢文 since Korean didn't have to makes changes since they switched to 한글 but actually I don't know, I know some of the changes made by mainland china and japan to the traditional chinese writting but I don't know if Koreans and taiwanese changed things to their characters, do you know ??

Attached: 1511740241390.png (815x429, 265K)

lmao.

hangeul (with no hanjas allowed, like in DPRK) > simplified writing > traditional writing

Picture related is written in ~AD650, not only many of the words and phrases we still use today, someone more educated will be able to fully understand the context of it.

Attached: 1200px-LantingXu.jpg (1200x394, 176K)

answer my question reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
also do most people from hong kong speak mandarin with cantonese ? the girl from hongkong in my school speak mandarin and cantonese... as well as english french and korean......

Attached: 1518743249956.gif (268x300, 1.7M)

I know Chinese 繁體字 is the best and it's old style.
Japanese used same style until we naked. Shit America

Attached: pic19411208n.jpg (400x300, 77K)

Are you Korean?

Cantonese is our native language. Whether speaking mandarin or not is a matter of preference. I can speak mandarin fluently because teenager me was obsessed with taiwanese shows while my friends can barely assemble a sentence.
I personally hate people speak Mandarin in Hong Kong though.

ofter nuked:before nuked Japanese kanji
戦:戰
湾:灣
帰:歸
辞:辭
気:氣
亀:龜
国:國
暁:曉
号:號
売:賣
読:讀
図:圖
継:繼
旧:舊

Lots of those were written like that in the before nuked days anyway.

No I'm French

Thank for the answers

Attached: 29571287_2063560307251565_4593389598690550068_n.jpg (960x960, 121K)

ある授業のために20世紀の初めに書かれた本や記事を読まなければいけなかった。結構難しかった。

Does your Mandarin have a Taiwanese accent too? hàn for 和, no retroflexes, 啊 after every sentence?