2nd Date postponed because of Her grandfathers death. How to approach this situation?

We went out on what I would call a perfect first date. Never had such amazing chemistry before. We kissed and couldn’t get enough of each other.

Next monday, I text her to make plans for next week Wednesday and get a response that she's had a horrible day and her grandad has passed away. She says she will be with her mum and want to push our plans for next week.

I text her back saying i understand and I am here to support her if she wants to chat.

She responds by saying "Thank you, it means a lot. Chat soon!"

It's been 4 days now without contact since then.

what or should i text her? How do I keep in touch with her while also not being pushy during such a bad time for her? I have been scared to text in case of being seen as uncaring or needy.

Should i offer to call her or let her call me if she wants? I was thinking of inviting her to a walk in park to talk or should i just wait for the following week for her to contact me?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 00.47.36.png (593x350, 269K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225847143
youtu.be/Cki0RVX841I
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226926700
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226983238
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rape

I swear to christ, if you say the word binge...

First and second post both tie for best posts

I don't mean to be an asshole but you're probably not going to see her again

this is made up troll thread bnut for all the virgins reading, 4 days means forget about her

This. IME, muh dead grampa in this context = ~99% lie.
Sry, user.

I was thinking it could be true but still

Move on gaylord

You’re being ghosted bro. Preserve your dignity and delete her number.

Women are only good for pushing babies out of their goo hole. Other than that they don't bring anything of value to a man. Want loyalty and a good listener that will always have for you, get a dog. Want to release the pressure down there, hookup on tinder or with a hooker.

Grandpa is fine. Forget about it OP.

i'd probably contact her once maybe two weeks later to see if she's good
if she doesn't talk then yeah she's probably ghosting you and you can move on with your life

be careful women are really spineless at breaking up they'll never outright say it anymore. Had one girl string me along with all these "gotta study for exams sorry", "boss made me work an extra shift", "family made me go out to dinner" etc. Then I take the hint and just tell her straight up 'hey if you're not interested just say it and we'll be done', to which I got "no no no I really like you I'm just too busy", continued to get similar excuses then finally like 3 weeks later "oh i'm too busy for a relationship right now", two weeks later dating another dude, which I'm pretty sure she played the same games with

Sorry OP but she discovered the joy of BBC. She doesn't need or want you anymore.

>kissed on the first date
what a fucking hoe, good luck with that slut.

very sorry to hear, let me know when you feel upto going out again, if you need some company, let me know i'll come right around.

Fuck off chang

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652 - “How to turn every Trump supporter against Israel without hurting Trump”
archive.vn/sWQWi

>NOTE (importint):
Even if you do not like Trump, or do not have faith in him (honestly it is a naive thing to think Trump supports Israel, but to each its own), if you want to help destroy support for Israel by turning ALL Trump supporters against it, this is the way to do it.

Another thread related:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225847143 - “If you think Trump supports Israel, you're retarded”

youtu.be/Cki0RVX841I - “Rabbi says pedophile rape is not to be reported according to jewish law”

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip - “Just for some perspective” - 2 minute read, redpills anyone.

archive.vn/PYUQo - “Mega Group, Maxwells, and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal”

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226926700 - Jews want $25 Billion from USA taxpayers

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/226983238 - Trump leaves Netanyahu hanging

Attached: ZOG_only_Jewish_nationalism_allowed_zionism_4_big_5.jpg (1312x9640, 2.41M)

Send her some flowers and tell her you hope all is well with her and her family.
That is if she's really worth the effort then wait and see if she contacts you if not find a.new gjrl

Based

DO NOT CONTACT HER!!!! IF ANYONE MAKES CONTACT IT MUST BE HER!!!!! You will be forever a nigger dick sucking faggot to her if you do.

Lol I had an experience like that... except it was a plane flight. Day before told me thy she was sick and got ringworm. So I shouldn’t come.

I dropped work (work paid for flight, but I missed out on flight voucher). I was so fucking pissed... so I told her off and immediately regretted it...

Long story short, she’s my wife and we have kids now, lol.

Creep her a bit... look in the obituary for her grandad or something - I dunno.
I’d say stay mysterious, but don’t get clingy.

This and do not puss out and make contact, you'll only be seen as weak and desperate.

Respectfully txt asking how she's doing.

STOP BEING A FAGGIT RIGHT GODDAMN NOW. Be a fucking man and stop being such a vagina

Attached: Ol-Painless.jpg (600x323, 103K)

Don't message her. Let her reach out first. If she does, she's probably up for meeting again tho it ain't giving with these bitches these days.

lel booooooooomer

Surprise her at the funeral with balloons and a mariachi band!

Attached: Picking up girls at the beach.webm (720x480, 2.13M)

Does she look like your pic?
If so, move heaven and Earth to snag that one.

Attached: R.jpg (750x1000, 100K)

No OP don't send some girl you've met in the flesh once flowers for a death which is frankly dubious at best.

I had some broad pull the dead grandfather shit on me as well.

I framed a copy of the eulogy she gave for him that I found at her parents for our fifth anniversary.

And fail his first proper shit test? Not a chance.

There's some proper boomers on here.

just an excuse probably. quit being so fucking desperate, clingy, women hate that shit

Dammit bong, you're right. She gets NOTHING. This is a shit test, anything other than complete no contact is a fail.

Gen X actually but thanks.

nobody would make up such a lie besides should have not mentioned seeing me the next week instead

FUCK YOU, WANTED TO GET IT

Check-in on her in a day or so, ask how she's doing, work your way to asking about plans, go out for coffee, get close, start to date in the cool fall weather, meet her parents for christmas, ingrain yourself in her life, celebrate your 1 year, and eventually, just maybe, you can dig up grandpa's corpse and take it to pound town.