Attached: mex.jpg (1080x1349, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKUZEwXpBZs
youtube.com/watch?v=fyBzi4ABdV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bunch of subhumans who got conquered by wh*Tes LOL

Are Latin girls submissive?

Only if you're an alpha

Attached: mexico venezuela.jpg (1067x1334, 164K)

YOU will be the one who's submissive.

Attached: mexicana_cooking_lessons.jpg (640x640, 122K)

>turkey bacon
DROPPED

no for cuckold anglos

I had a violent Latina gf for a while
She used to scratch, hit me, and throw things at me so I would put my arms around her and hold her in a way that she wouldn't be able to move her arms and since I'm a good bit taller than her she could only try to reverse headbutt my chest
Pretty sure she liked when I did that though
>tfw broke up 5 years ago because I worked too much and I still haven't had another gf since her

you should've sent her back

She was born here

read this same post a few days ago, must have been some pussy to keep posting it

It was like a week or two ago that I posted it
>must have been some pussy to keep posting it
?????

Latinas are only for high-t males, they can destroy weak man. I've seen so many Japanese men getting their life ruined by getting involved with them, it's actually sad.

Eastern European women are similar right? I hear a lot of guys saying they are crazy and chaotic and I've seen a lot of low-t americans becoming depressed because of crazy russian gfs too.

Attached: 1520027627942.jpg (369x387, 35K)

>She used to scratch, hit me, and throw things

Those are merely Latina love taps.

Attached: 1521789941283.webm (800x640, 3M)

Very, but you need the initiative.

I remember some months ago an user posted a story or news of a German guy who sold his house and everything to go to Colombia and marry a girl there. He ended up sending all the money to the girl.

Attached: 364ea1a8812e9e5a2d6c8b6774045104.jpg (1080x1350, 181K)

Where the fuck are the ones that look like this? I mean the ones that aren't shaped like a tombstone.

Out of Jow Forums's league

t. BLEACHED by Slav(e) whores

LOL

Attached: 1515222107867.png (825x893, 787K)

In Mexico? Anywhere I guess, 76% of the girls aren't fat here.

Attached: fats 41.png (1390x786, 74K)

He's right. If you're still talking about her 5 years later, should must have been wringing that dick out to dry to the point of constantly thinking about her.

>She used to scratch, hit me, and throw things at me so I would put my arms around her and hold her in a way that she wouldn't be able to move her arms and since I'm a good bit taller than her she could only try to reverse headbutt my chest

Where did you think the term "Spicy" for Spicy Latinas comes from?

Attached: 1442989880660.jpg (489x720, 44K)

Any living thing capable of breath would be out of Jow Forums's league desu senpai

based

Do virgins who have never had a girlfriend think that you completely forget your ex when you break up? Shit that reminds you of them will obviously make you think about them

youtube.com/watch?v=jKUZEwXpBZs

>half arab cuck mongrels calling others subhumans.

>Latinas in Europe
Can I get a rundown on Latin American diaspora in Europe?

Attached: 1500658253086.png (480x527, 267K)

The get citizenship in Spain
They use their EU passports to move to Schengen countries

This man knows, that's the endgame of most gold diggers. Quite many of them opt to settle in Spain just becuase of the language.

>The get citizenship in Spain
But how? Is there some weird government program that fast tracks citizenship for Latin Americans or other ethnic groups?

this
They will definitely not chase after a beta male who post on a nepalese woodcarving forum

What? If you marry someone who's Spanish in Spain you get the citizenship and therefore you become a citizen of the EU too.

>Is there some weird government program that fast tracks citizenship for Latin Americans or other ethnic groups?
Only if you can prove your grandparents were spaniards or something like that. It depends on the country.

Italy has a similar thing.

t. planning on getting an italian citizenship then moving to spain :^)

Yes.
People from most countries need to live in Spain for 10 years to get citizenship. Latin Americans, Filipinos, Equatorial Guineans, Portuguese, and Andorrans only need to live in Spain for 2 years

>tfw mother got British citizenship through her English-born father
>I got British citizenship through her

Alpha fatty kid
youtube.com/watch?v=fyBzi4ABdV4

people move on bud, sorry if you can't do it

Excolonias basadas

How alpha do you need to be for a latina to be submissive around you?

>Guns make you safer!