Your country

Your country

The stupidest thing you did in march?

France

I bought Assassin's Creed Rogue Remaster on PS4 while I have already Assassin's Creed Rogue with all the DLC on PS3. I bought Assassins's Creed the Ezio Collection last year too while I have already all the Assassin's Creed with Ezio and all the DLC on PS3.

Attached: Aain-s-Creed-Rogue-Remastered-PS4.jpg (340x340, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8S38nMeg7O0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mongole

I'm a huge fan of Assassin's Creed.

Bought an iPhone X whilst I already have a perfectly functioning iPhone 7

Fml

Nothing wrong with buying things you like.

rebuying*

I bought it to play it with better graphics.

>walk slowly behind people: the game
you just like it because its french made homo

It doesn't matter. If you feel like buying same thing again it's your right to do that and there is nothing stupid in it.

Why play ubisoft shit anyway? Go buy Kingdom come and Hellblade

tu as bien fait, c'est important de soutenir les entreprises françaises

You mean
>press X to assassinate: the game

Rogue was unironically good. Fuck ASSasins, they're bunch of ISIS-tier terrorists.

I don't think I will like Kingdom Come of Deliverance, I hesitate to buy Hellblade especially that I love Celtic mythology.

>Kingdom come
Nice bait you got there.

Its good until late game where there's kinda a culty vibe going on

What's your boggle kremlinbot? Its good

Yes, it was one of the best, though it wasn't very long, which is bad.

>Its good
It's only good at being shit.

>Kingdom Come
I get games based on reddit, the post

Its the best RPG since witcher 3 mate

You're probably just shit at it

Attached: Stralya.png (250x363, 68K)

>not being aware of it since last year

Attached: Savages.jpg (1920x1080, 547K)

Too ashamed to even admit it, I'm never drinking again though

tell story

Attached: 1426546576398.png (565x600, 161K)

>You're probably just shit at it
More like those developers are shit at making games. Their game is a pile of unfinished garbage. Or maybe they just didn't care.

It's not that bad but I kinda had sex with a guy even though I'm straight

It's even worse because I was bottom and I liked it

Eh I got lucky and only one quest bugged on my first playthrough.

Its true it was a mess but its the dev's first game. The mistake was a limited beta where there couldn't be true extensive playtesting. Bit of a shame but its out of the woods and its got a really good core. I mean it feels unfinished and the dev's being a bit coy about things which is a shame but its clearly going to have sequels or DLC and the other option is COD and ass creed every year.

That's what market forces are mate. I can't complain about EA and its micro transactions one day then turn around and by their bullshit the next. You really have to put your money where your mouth is

Every time

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-25-23-56-30.png (1080x1920, 552K)

stop watching anime mate

Attached: 1515519294486.jpg (965x579, 41K)

Unwittingly making my way to this site and this board.. since I somehow found myself here, I've been wasting hours a day shitposting and reading thru others shitposts here..

I'm not a gayposter, I'm straight

I don't watch it

They're developed in Canada, though.

Start watching it then. Just sort it out mate

Attached: 1517826651598.jpg (800x580, 57K)

>I'm not a gayposter, I'm straight
>I was bottom and I liked it

Then how about you convert to homo? So you can blend in with your friends and get along with them. Friends are supposed to share the same value and sexual orientation.

People do stupid things when they are drunk, doesn't mean a thing

I like women

It's not only about bugs, it's about the quality of the game in general. Facial animation is something straight from the nightmare.
>Its true it was a mess but its the dev's first game
The studio is new but developers are worked on many other games. Their main guy was working on mafia series.

Yeah, but you enjoyed it. There's making a mistake, but then there's getting ass fucked and liking it

Do guys there have sex or something with each other when drunk? Another interesting fact about Finland I've just learnt!

I mean it does though. Most people don't do that mate

Maybe someone who's always wanted to do it then lets themselves off the hook one day then lies to himself about how he was drunk etc

^

>Your country
flag
>The stupidest thing you did in march?
Post on Jow Forums.

>People do stupid things when they are drunk
in vino veritas
people reveal themselves when drunk
you revealed yourself to be a homosexual

Finland
Came to Sweden :D

Yeah I mean the amount of faces was pretty bad but the whole point of the game was to knock it out and get the cash to make it work which they are doing.

The "Henry's come to see us" thing was the nightmare but I finished it before the nerf/patch thing so I was oneshotting everything anyway. idk I thought it was pretty solid and like I say it knocked it out of the park so to say so now the dev doesn't really have any excuses.

Can't be
I'm attracted to women

why woud you put another man's cock in your mouth and enjoy it then?

Attached: Works.png (500x500, 156K)

>Yeah I mean the amount of faces was pretty bad
Then they shouldn't use close-ups all the time. Obviously, developers didn't give a fuck about their product, so why should I?

So that you're not stuck with COD 56 and Shadow of Mordor: lootbox 8?

Attached: 1515144642549.jpg (670x740, 41K)

Stop excusing and fooling yourself. You can't keep this up forever. Whatever excuses you come up with won't work. Just embrace the fact that you're queer and get over it m8

ceci, notre empereur macron a besoin de notre aide pour soulever le PIB

Last CoD I played was MW2. If modern CoDs ain't good how does it make this garbage game any better?

Achète Assassin's Creed Unity™

Attached: 1522182624277.jpg (2000x1333, 551K)

Be the market force, commie

If people hadn't bought witcher 2 then no witcher 3, no witcher 3 and no cyberpunk. Pirate shit games that are scams and buy the good ones.

Can you explain the myth of the Gallic strongman to me?

I really really like AS, but the last game, oh god the setting was amazing but the level of wewuzing was just unbearable, it was ful of stronk black wymen and pathetic white males.

Spent 90$ on Far Cry 5 Gold Edition, meanwhile I barely have any money left to buy decent food until my next paycheck.

>Be the market force
That's why I refunded Kingdom Come.
>Pirate shit games
Why? Do you really want to play shit games?
>If people hadn't bought witcher 2 then no witcher 3
It might be the right thing to do, because witcher 3 isn't really a good game. I like the first one, I like books, but the third game is basically "Hold the right button and follow the trail: the game".

you're why we can't have nice things

youtube.com/watch?v=8S38nMeg7O0

So how long did you even play it? Its super shit until you learn combo's, dodges and master strokes

The strong gallic man marched on Rome like no one did before and traumatised it to its very core.
In every frenchman lies dormant a strong gallic man. Whenever a frenchman marched on another country, it was the strong gallic man awakening. Whenever a french man does a feat of force and courage, it is the strong gallic man awakening.

Attached: Le_Brenn_et_sa_part_de_butin_(Paul_Jamin).jpg (1032x1400, 217K)

Its different to that. My history teacher mumbled something about it but I didn't get a satisfying answer

Attached: 1517229092978.jpg (600x773, 38K)

>Its super shit until you learn combo's
So once you learn combo's animations would be decent? I doubt that.

I bought a gaming PC despite the only games I am looking forward to this year all being console exclusive.

>Kingdom come and Hellblade

What absolutely terrible taste.

Eh its got hidden depths man. Your father spells it out at the start of the game really

>supporting devs on the up and up is bad
Back to CA or Ubisoft or EA then I guess

Wouldn't be as bad if things like mass effect weren't fundamentally gutted for a few dollars in the process

>Eh its got hidden depths man
I don't want to dig in the pile of shit to find something probably hidden deep beneath it.

There's always good older games

Assassin's Creed Unity is the only Assassin's Creed Game I didn't really like with Liberation and I'm yet I'm a huge fan of the saga. I don't know if it's because of the atmosphere, the bugs or because it took place in France.

Kingdom Come is a broken sterile RPG that looks like Oblivion and Hellblade is a glorified walking simulator.

>I didn't really like
>because it took place in France.
Je suis très en colère, user.

Attached: macron-jupiter.jpg (661x395, 180K)

It was a big reason I wanted to move to PC, I got the sudden urge to replay some older stuff that I just couldn't on the PS4 (GTA4, Max Payne Series and Vanquish specifically) I might pick up the New Far Cry just to have something more graphically impressive to use my system for now plus it looks fun (Not sure full price fun)

you're a huge fan of yearly rehashed shit?

Try Dragons Dogma

Only game I've ever seen where the combat makes up for shit everything else

And what would you recommend? Enderal is the only worthwhile thing I've played since witcher 3's first expansion and I'm tired of map painting simulators

Well new metro is coming this year so there's that

Ubisoft launches the same game every year, there is no point in playing more than one assasins creed, let alone have two versions of the same game.

Never played any of those games might give them a try, I need to get used to using the keyboard in FPS games.

>I need to get used to using the keyboard in FPS games
That's the weirdest thing I've heard today.

I have only ever gamed on console, the mouse feels good but the keyboard is so awkward. I bought Doom 2016 because I loved it on console and I can't get my movement right. I'll get used to it eventually thought but not having a smooth 360 movement from an anolog stick and remembering which keyboard keys do what is hard.

Flag.

Didn't work hard enough on my dissertation.

Attached: 1333558191477.png (197x187, 82K)

>I might pick up the New Far Cry just to have something more graphically impressive to use my system for now plus it looks fun (Not sure full price fun)
Never buy games upon its release, because if you wait for like 1 year, you can have it cheaper, with all the DLC and the issues will be fixed.

Not only for games, for everything, it's a mistake to buy something the day a product is released.

I know it's difficult, I already bought Assassin's Creed Rogue because I already know the game, I know it is great and it has all the DLC on it, but it's always better to wait for.

Remember the games which were expected to be great and weren't that good and killed a saga like Mass Effect Andromeda or Tomb Raider the Angel of Darkness.

Subscribed for another month in ffxiv even though i won't be playing it for 1/10 month

Yeah I've been picking up cheap stuff off steam sales and humble bundle. Humble Bundle is surprisingly awesome.

>because if you wait for like 1 year
Why not 5 years? Games are extremely cheap 5 years after release.

>Humble Bundle is surprisingly awesome.

And I just check the site and they're literally giving away Spec Ops the Line for free.

>I bought Assassin's Creed
You could have just stopped there.

>popular things are bad

Attached: 1513979250939.jpg (851x714, 80K)

No. Bad things are bad. But I'm sure a brainlet like you enjoys the stellar open world collectathon with "Follow X" all over the place and zero semblance of difficulty.

Imagine being a hot roman bitch and having to accept that your conqueror is a goofy looking ginger with frays sticking out of his helmet

Those arm bracelet things are super sexy