Tell me about life in Japan

Tell me about life in Japan.

Are Japs really polite like people say?

Attached: 2E09ED3E-39A4-4DB7-B305-3614D7A62961.jpg (480x545, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WBcRqbbco04
twitter.com/masa_0613_
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>like people say
we're always said to be degenerate warcrime denying monkeys though

Yes but two faced

>Yes but two faced

>flag

kek

/thread

not really well mannered but also often obsessed with being not rude to others

he's right tho

yes

They're polite around white, not so much around each other. Look at girl-on-girl bullying in Japanese schools. They might be cautious around whitoids the same way whites are around the blacks, a fearful reverence.

なんかみんな勘違いしているけど日本人のマナーは別に良くないぞ

日本人以外が酷すぎるから相対的に良く見えているだけ

Some people are friendly because they're friendly people who are open to others.

Japan is friendly because of strong social customs. But underneath that is mostly disinterest in other lives.

Only Kyoto
Even Japanese hate them

>They're polite around white, not so much around each other.
これな
接客業をすればどれだけ日本人にガイジが多いかわかるよな。で、外国人はもはや動物の域。

I spent like two months just sorta going from place to place living as cheaply as possible doin stuff like WWOOFing and yes, I’d say so. But again, the culture is very ‘you can come, but do NOT stay’. Despite the fact they have an entire alphabet dedicated to foreign words, they literally don’t have words for a lot of basic concepts that aren’t just foreign words adapted to their phoenetics, English is a default course most high schoolers have to take, and most damingly a FUCKTON of foreign (mostly American) brands have a huge presence, especially in Tokyo, they really aren’t fond of real immigration, only tourism. That philosophy is so omnipotent in culture that youll probably have a guide or something in Japan offer to take you to a nice Japanese restaraunt or store in town only to explain later the store they took you to is a foreign (again, usually American) brand. I know that seems like a weird example but trust me it ties into that whole idea.

I honestly think races don't really matter for Japs in real life tho

like there are just two types of human that japs or non-japs

get the fuck of of my country non-jap

What about a map that moved to a foreign country when he was young (say 13) but came back let's say 15 or more years later?

Attached: 1519843064170.jpg (640x454, 31K)

I think language is the most important

it's really uncommon that non-natives can use Japanese properly

Attached: zainichi cry.png (1260x148, 26K)

zainichi is not polite.

なんで、奴らはただ白人の周りでは礼儀正しいってレスに別に人種はそんな関係ねえよって言ったら俺が在日にならなあかんねん。つまんね。

jfc you Japs make Jow Forums look well-adjusted

I'm not sure he's just acting or real

自虐すんなよ在日。 日本人がJapなんていわねーわ。Japって使ってる時点で糞アカか在日って相場はきまってんだよ。

t. zainichi

んじゃ糞アカで。

>自虐すんなよ在日。 日本人がJapなんていわねーわ。Japって使ってる時点で糞アカか在日って相場はきまってんだよ

Attached: 2A39CE2F-CB11-4200-9D6A-7D7DC2E64F0B.png (395x372, 9K)

この日本人達の一連のやり取りを見るに、日本人は礼儀正しくはないと分かる。

そうだよ、いやならでてけば?

当然最初からネット上の話じゃないだろjk、聞く必要ねーもん

All asians are backstabbing cunts.

Attached: 1499322578604.jpg (1024x576, 69K)

inb4 ching chong ping pong

In Paris it's very easy ti telle Chinese from Japanese tourists apart.
Chineses are very unpolite and disrespectful. Even by Parisian standards.
Japaneses, it's the contrary.

I want to know just one thing and one thing only. What the fuck is with the stigma of eating meat?

仮にお前が日本人のごく少数の糞アカだったとする。(それはわかるよな?)
が述べてることを糞アカのお前に置き換えて当てはめてみろ。それが大多数の今の日本人の気持ちだよ。・・・そしてお前は改めて在日である自分の存在をアノニマスとして自分をまたまた隠さざるを得ないことに改めて自虐するのである。

そいつ俺ちゃうでw 思いがけずここでは少数派になっちゃったな

Can you mods rangeban japan from Jow Forums?

お前がどうわめこうがそれを立証するてだてがないのになぜコメントしてくるんだ? ばかなの?

Jow Forums なのに何言ってんだ。普通の日本人はこの時間は働いてるぞ

それは違うな。今9-5の就業形態の職種なんてわんさかあるし、学生だってニートだって普通の日本人でいるしな。

以外の

>普通の日本人
間違えた
>まともな日本人

いやyouが付いてるかどうかのキャプチャで完全ではない立証はできるけど
んなこと言ったらここの日本人が本物だとかプロキシだとか在日だとかも完全に立証できないんで破綻しちゃうけど
ばかなの?

Thats hundred percent not true. Politeness is the social expectation in Japan and permeates every facet of the country. However, thats different from being nice, nor is politeness supposed to be about being kind from the heart. "Two faced" is accurate because politeness in Japan is defined to be being thoughtful and respectful even when you don't want to be.

Also girls are cruel everywhere.

No, I've been japan already. They're autistic to the point where they're robot to the core.

じゃあ試しにしてみろよ。だからなに?

いやただアホだなあって

Attached: 1522395472.jpg (600x155, 22K)

They're "polite" as in they just pretend they're being polite.

Beyond shallow social expectations, no, they're like superstitious egoist insects. As all Asians are.

>two faced
youtube.com/watch?v=WBcRqbbco04

This guy is on this video telling us about racism occasinally occured to himself by local americans. The guy tells that he worked with white people in uni, but he was ditched and bullied in the shaddow when he realised it when he had to work with 5 other members in group work.
4 other members in that group were white people and he realised he was ditched and segregated from them when he found they used group chat ditching him, even at lunch time, he was purposely ignored he found they badmouth him in the back.

maybe this faggot just didn't speak engrish well enough to be of any use to the group? and don't pretend you retards don't fucking do the same with gaijin

How do you pretend to be polite? Politeness is understood in Japan as behaving well to others regardless of how you feel about them. If you act polite, you are being polite even if you secretly are full of hate.

I never said being two faced and harassment doesnt happen in the west. And IMO harassment is more of an issue in the west. But I'm heavily involved with both Japanese and American communities and one community is FAR more likely to be upfront at disliking others. In general, being polite over being upfront makes for a better society but it can really fuck with you if you thought you were friendly but they disliked you.

Honestly, if you can't sympathize with that point of view, you haven't actually been exposed to the two communities. Your video says absolutely nothing.

That's called being two faced, dumbass.

It's about as superficial as our bullshit, just manifested differently

From my experiences, I think Americans may not be more two-faced than Japanese, but they're as fake as Japanese.

>this faggot just didn't speak engrish well enough to be of any use to the group?

twitter.com/masa_0613_

He seems he is studying at one of your best IVY league.
Does Harverd require students good command of engrish?

これだとつまり相対的に日本人のマナーは世界基準でみて、良いという意味だろ。

If pretend (act) polite in public, it means polite. Polite is manner, manner is act.
And it’s enough for public.
Japanese is normal people as the same everyone but we do act very polite in public. We have bad and good both people but our manner in public is mostly very polite relatively other people if other country.

Even if you have plpolite heart but you act very rude shitty guy in public, its not polite.

なにちょっと気持ちよくなってんだよバカ
愚民化政策
ベタ褒め漬け方針で一致
反応系の大手はすべて反日
ここスレは劇場
複数人または串で。
日本人の韓国叩き韓国人の日本人叩き
これ侵略側の鉄則中の基本
そして君
生ポの劇団員率70%

if you were born in japan, your life is gonna be ok. if you weren't, you shouldn't come here.

70点。
もっと日本語の勉強して。

相対的に見たらな

>自虐すんなよ在日。 日本人がJapなんていわねーわ。Japって使ってる時点で糞アカか在日って相場はきまってんだよ。

すげぇ…絵に描いたようネトウヨやんけww

何が言いたいんだこいつ?www

Damn i wish i could read moonrunes