Why do Western movies always sprinkle in random Black characters regardless of time period or location?

Why do Western movies always sprinkle in random Black characters regardless of time period or location?

And what infuriates me is that they are willing to "diversity" by adding Black people but I never see Asians.

Attached: tumblr_m8yyklg3g81rta8n4o1_r1_250.gif (250x250, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke
youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCg26VZ0bQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Complain with the SJWs. Asians dont suffer with racism so they dont need representation.

They're racist and obsessed with blacks at the same time.

Attached: cucks.jpg (960x1280, 151K)

Black people scream about everything being racist, dumb fucking white SJWs do the same and since those two are so loud companies keep pandering to them to avoid PR shitstorms. Keep in mind diversity just means a lack of straight white people

Because European history is founded by the Black man but was robbed by the wh*Te barbarians

>Brasilian

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-04-at-1.31.05-PM.png (800x845, 550K)

Agree but in this picture it is not out of place considering the context.

Jow Forums will tell you it's the Jews trying to subvert white culture but it's really the Jews trying to get blacks to give them more money.

Attached: 1418009150053.png (448x539, 117K)

nice proxy

Only BBC and sometimes Disney does that.

Because most Americans and Jewish hollywood directors all have African blood pumping through their veins

Attached: med_1474593383_image.jpg (640x480, 46K)

I'm watching a TV show about Jesus' disciples and some of them are black. Many black Jews in the streets too

It's the will of Kara Boğa

Its just a joke here, brazilian japs dont give a fuck. Its not our fault if you guys are crybabys. We will keep our zueira with everyone and nobody can stop us

Attached: 1497242063861.gif (338x260, 211K)

well, they are closer to africa than to europe, jesus wasn't a blue eyed blonde either

kek, wewuzing argie edition?, Middle East and North Africa people aren't black looking retard.

I hate it too

Attached: 220px-The_Last_Samurai.jpg (220x331, 21K)

That's based on a real story, but the foreign guy in Japan was a frog.

a black person in the middle is somehow more unusual than a blonde then?

theyre making a new one with a black guy

source?

Just look at Middle East area genetic tests.

>In March 2017, it was announced that Lionsgate Films and Michael De Luca will produce a film based on Yasuke written by Gregory Widen.[24]
yasuke was the name of the real life black samurai

mind spoonfeeding me?

Probably about the black guy that was an Angolan Portuguese slave, can't remember the name now.

>never see Asians
Do you remember elvies From Warcraft movie.

It's certainly true for some cases user but that can not explain everything.

Every director, when making a movie somewhat related to diversity, says his speech about how the movie is trying to "break stereotypes" or "empower" some people.
The actors do the same. They are rewarded for it during ceremonies, and then they bring it up again during the ceremony's speech.

It is sometimes, but it is not just about sprinkling random black people in movies, usually there is a message that goes along with it.

>Inferior
>Still privileged

Attached: aa.png (138x30, 11K)

>but i never see Asians
>Rose from The Last Jedi
>Sebulba from Phantom Menace

Yes you fucking retard. The Levant was Greco-Roman in Jesus' time

the movies are made by jews, who are frequently anti-white. The wish to slowly erase our past and dispossess us with mass immigration

>Western
Only americans do it

>And what infuriates me is that they are willing to "diversity" by adding Black people but I never see Asians.
You are referring to niggers as "Black people" while referring to cunteyed as simply "Asians". you see "asians" do not think they are "people".

Some black Africans did take part in the Crusades, though. No samurai in the Holy Land, I'm afraid.

Brits too. Pic related North African character played by Black actor

Attached: Numidian.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

British tv series

Attached: Numidian .jpg (1325x697, 82K)

>Why do Western movies always sprinkle in random Black characters regardless of time period or location?

Doesn't diminish much from the movie, makes a character interesting and distinct very cheaply, possibly draws a few more eyeballs to the project.

Like if you want to have a "mini-boss" nameless mook who's bigger and tougher, you would normally have to make custom armor for them, or give them some special weapon, etc to make them stand out. Now you can just make them black and they instantly (and cheaply) stand out. Its instant "character", because they obviously are different.

black worshipping is an integral part of white culture.
european colonization was started because white men cannot resist black women and all rich white women wanted a black bull for themselves.

Attached: 1517761502352.jpg (720x720, 77K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasuke

My history book just caught fire

WE

Your history book probably mentions Aethiopia, which is what Romans called all of sub-Saharan Africa.
There were Roman expeditions there to look for gold mines. They knew of the place, and traded goods and people with blacks.

Of course TV shows don't think of that, they just add cheap actors for shock, marketing and contrast, but if a historically savvy person wanted to make the case, they could. Its plausible, if unlikely and atypical.

Attached: hol up.jpg (400x267, 27K)

What you're saying is true, though portraying legionaries as black people is simply incorrect, they would have been auxiliaries, and this kind of troops were enrolled in roman provinces, I don't doubt that maybe there were black slaves in roman north Africa, though not many, but we haven't got any historical records that testify that, so we can't say for sure

That character is probably a moor. Moors were Berbers (Caucasian North Africans) but they're always portrayed as black by westerners

Attached: Moor king.jpg (516x429, 108K)

Finns aren't Mongols, they are black. "The Marshal of Finland"

Attached: Mannerheim.jpg (820x500, 116K)

It's funny because their name "Mauri" which then later became "Moors" (Mori in italian meaning black), designated, as you said, white people

Moor = Maghreb, from what I gather. So those would be the same people the Romans knew as Carthaginians.

Black people were common in medieval Ireland

youtube.com/watch?v=ZxCg26VZ0bQ

luckily for the world, we also found 2d and nearly a century of peace in the west has followed

Is this movie saying that Mannerheim was black, or is it saying that Mannerheim was white, but he is being played by a black actor?
You know, like men playing women, or american s playing chinese, japanese, mexicans, and every other people in every Hollywood production?

Pic related, the movie isn't saying that Ahmad ibn Fadlan was hispanic. The movie is saying that Ahmad ibn Fadlan was an arab, but the actor playing him is hispanic.

I think its an important distinction.

Attached: ep68-13thwarrior[1].jpg (625x399, 118K)

Carthaginians were Phoenicians from the Levant

Attached: Hannibal History Channel .jpg (1024x576, 47K)

Carthage and Tunis in general was a Tyrian colony, but the majority of the population weren't from Tyre (Levant).
Similarly in Spain, in what would later be Aragon, there was a Carthagenian colony, but the majority of the population were still Iberians.

Not really, Mauri was the name of the Berbers that inhabited Mauretania (the regions in red and dark red more or less). The Cartaginians were different people, they were known to Romans as Punics, which came from the name Phoenicians, as Carthage was indeed a phoenician colony

Attached: 1280px-MAURETANIAE_SPQR.png (1280x940, 265K)

I don't think the natives called themselves Punic

It's mostly done by the BBC
It's grim

The Punic/Tyre people were obviously not the majority population of the state of Carthage. We know from Greek journals that a city state reaches 30-50k population, then launches a colony with a dozen thousand people. This is what would've happened with Tyre and Carthage. They would have never been the primary ethnic group, the natives would outnumber them vastly.

Keep in mind that Tyre was a city state, and that from that city state a small part of the population established the city state of Carthage, and from Carthage with contracts and conquest the empire was established within not very many generations. Its just not possible for them to have the numbers required to achieve what you are asking.

Even during the Hannibal invasion of Rome, we know that 2/3 of the Roman armies weren't actual Romans, but other Latins from conquered lands. So Rome, in a much better situation to grow, thanks to the lay of the land, still couldn't have an all Roman army, as its population was lacking. And Rome had the draft, Carthage just hired people, they were voluntary soldiers and not drafted.

Carthage was Phoenician the same way that Russia was German, in the royal family and officer court only.

I said Phoenician colony, I never wrote that the majority of the inhabitans were phoenicians.

Right, and when a Roman thought of the Carthaginians, he'd think of the sailors and traders, not of the oligarchs or admirals. That is, of the Maghrebi, not of the Phoenicians.

But sailing and trading is the only thing Phoenicians cared about.

i

Not really that amazing, there were black Roman soldiers. Mostly as auxiliaries but not really that implausible.

>there were black Roman soldiers

[citation needed]. Why did make they character Numidian (Caucasian Berber)?

Well if you want a real answer, then it's because there are a lot of black actors in the USA, and if they fit the role better than a whitey then they will give it to them.

It's not some retarded agenda like people claim, it's simply who best fits the role.

Aragon doesn't have sea access, maybe you mean Catalonia

It's not an SJW thing. This tradition goes back to the 70's/80's. The idea was that niggers would go watch the film if there's a token black in it so more money for producers. Same with women viewers and love stories getting shoehorned into everything. It's all about the money.

Attached: 79544.jpg (640x360, 39K)

many Hollywood studios have diversity quatos what means they need a so called "quota nigger".

>Moors/Saracens WUZ BLACK

Disgusting blackwashing. Pic related, Robin Hood muslim done right

Attached: Nasir.png (252x300, 187K)

yea I don't get it either, especially considering Asians had much more contact with Europe (and vice versa) than Africa

No, they weren't

Except that to fit the role you have to be Caucasian

History's a whitewash you racist.

You're not white you swarthy Maltese rat.

It's funny that even the Turks you banter are probably whiter than you (not that they care since they don't come from a literal who nation )

Attached: images.jpg (515x286, 21K)

Did your yellow gook ass perhaps get cucked by a Maltese-Australian and you're now venting here?

he was in hyouge mono

Attached: hyougemono10.png (616x306, 207K)

>the actor playing a western guy travelling to Japan to modernise their army is played by a westerner
really fires up those neurons

This is the pitty token.
Since blacks rarely amount to anything of value they get a pitty token from us and we try to make them a culture.
Asians simply are not subhuman to get a pitty token from us.

I'm pretty sure there's a line in the film that establishes that he's from North Africa and not European and that he's there cause he's traveling with his buds to Jerusalem to reclaim the holy land.

who hurt you mongrel pathetic slav?

>slav
That's a new one. Anyway it's clear that it's the Australian and yourself who seems hurt, for some reason. Tell me, who hurt you?

North Africans aren't black

people here, at least in public broadcasting, came to the consensus a while ago that they'd rather appease people who want representation than try to make things historically accurate.
i'm not a fan but what can i do

>Western movies
>Western

Black guilt is actually an American issue. European movies don't have race quotas

Learn your history

>tir na NOG
:D

>Create like one Hollywood movie about Asians in a decade
>We're so PC when it comes to Asians

That was a good character tho.
Him and the Scandi(?) looked pretty cool.

Attached: Kingdom-Of-Heaven-kingdom-of-heaven-5751093-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 807K)

British movies always have token black guys. See The characters are Caucasian Berbers but Brits like Americans think North Africa is black

>called themselves Punic
Punic is a roman term.

That gif is from Kingdom of Heaven, if you had watched the movie you'd know that there's a thematic reason for him to be there.

No, it's totally about SJW by the jews.

Attached: jjabrams.jpg (596x401, 44K)

What's the thematic reason for a north african being blackwashed?

I meant more in the sense that there's a black dude touring the french countryside with european knights, which was obviously what op was referring to.

J. J. Abrams is the soyest of all of soyboys, holy shit. SW IX will be as shit as VII was.

Wait is there actually a movie with a black mannerheim?

Blackwashing is never ok

Have you watched the movie? It doesn't feel wrong, like black aquilles or black hannibal, and the charecter looks nice.

Blackwashing always feels wrong

Have you never seen anyone from the levant you retard they look much more European than African.

Attached: 800px-Bashar_al-Assad_in_Russia_(2015-10-21)_08.jpg (800x1130, 131K)