Facebook literally says money is more important than users lives

Why are *merican company so inhumane?

Attached: dddsddd.png (1248x668, 246K)

dont they have a massive office in worse korea?

>reddit
>if I shame him for this...
>maybe others will accept me.

Hahaha. Back to plebit!!!

I don't use Facebook anymore. Since I stop having interpersonal relationships with real people, it sorts of lost its purpose.

Every company does this, it isn't news

>merican company

All huge companies do this.

pretty much everyone, whether individual,country government or company handles in this way. everyone just inherently understands Machiavellian theory and hides it. thats why its an internal memo it never was supposed to get out

>only now normalfags are finding out that companies are not their friends

Attached: 7021098.webm (444x592, 62K)

>Machiavellian theory
That's not the correct usage of that term. We are talking about plain greed.

The time for a more permanent revolution is upon us.

Attached: Soon.png (414x414, 8K)

A business exists to make money, not to be your friend. They can't be greedy when their entire purpose for existing is to make money

Hell no

What's the difference of rebbit and Facebook anyway?

They are ultimately doing the right thing, we need to tear down arbitrary divisions between people and unite humans as one.

>communism
>not promoted by the mega corps
dumbass

Very good post

Attached: communist toad.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>facebook is uniting people

>company growth mean unite all people

Reddit sometimes has actual content, Facebook is just a competition of who can virtue signal the hardest

that's why it's inhuman. no consideration for man's quality of life whatsoever.
serve the company (which only mostly benefit a small fraction of the unit) and not the people. slavery with salary more like it.

Businesses are always going to be a huge important of any culture whether people like it not. People always act like businesses are evil as if it were a conscious entity, but it's more like a decrepit bucket that's constantly filling with water leaking everywhere, you can sit around bitching about how it's a shitty bucket but at the end of the day it's up to someone else to attempt to patch it as best they can, or rather it's up to the government to reasonably limit what a business is allowed to do rather than wait for basic human nature to change.

If this metaphor doesn't make sense I'll blame it on the fact it's 4:20am(dude) and I'm on the toilet phoneposting

A huge and important aspect*

yes, so they can be ruled over as one

so what's the deal with facebook and its manipulation of voters.
Here TV says that they manipulated in favour of Trump.

that was cambridge analytica, not facebook

facebook is dying anyway, most of it is older people using it now

Attached: MarkZuckerberg.jpg (1862x2400, 679K)

>cambridge
I somwhow heavily doubt that it was a manipulation towards trump.
Is there any real source to have an overlook more in detail?
From all media it is very obvious that the manipulations only work in one direction.

bugman

Based

This. The phone app for Facebook asks for access to your camera, your photos, your contacts, your mike, your messages, your calendar, etc. Google does something similar. Normies never stop to think how does Google or Facebook pay for their servers and employees with their services being free, and they don't care if you tell them about privacy risks.
They only started to react when this Facebook fiasco finally reached the big news outlets the other week, and then a bunch migrated to Instagram (owned by Facebook).

brainlet

>Facebook literally says money is more important than users lives
How Is this news?

>Why are *merican company so inhumane?
nothing new either

Attached: d7e6753812d6acee7c5b2812bc0fe2cf.jpg (1024x768, 442K)