Is this the only place where friendly Chinese people live?

Is this the only place where friendly Chinese people live?

Attached: Taiwan.png (470x640, 83K)

yes

macau and hong kong

Also the People's Republic of China.

they live in Australia and Canada too

>tfw Taiwan won’t exist in 10 years

Attached: mikasa sees your dick.jpg (1390x789, 67K)

people's democratic semi-autonomous region of taiwan isn't the same eh

Chinese might be horrible tourists but I actually don't find them to be particularly rude when I was in China.

Everyone is fucking horrible when you cram people in tight spaces

Taiwan Special Administrative Region is not a bad name,they will get another 50 years to play if they are lucky.

Is Taiwan a tight space? I thought Taiwese were more traditional and have better values than those of the PRC

I usually don't mind them, but we tend to be obnoxious all the time, so it might be hard for me to notice.

I wish a nigga would invade Taiwan

fuck off Zhang

Why cant you americans say things that make sense in the conversation?

taiwanese girls are so hot...

Taiwan didn’t lose traditional Chinese values

I mean, people lose their temper much more quickly when demand is high and the supply is low, taiwan just isn't nearly as dense in population than China

China has no ability to invade Taiwan anyway--leaked PLA documents have stated that such a venture would pose "immense logistical and military challenges and require enormous sacrifices". Given how completely incompetent and corrupt their military command is and given their Third World logistics, it's not happening any time in the next 50 years.

If China tried to invade America's response would be nuclear. There is a reason why we keep a large arsenal in that region, and a reason why they are under the authority of the navy rather than the air force.

Attached: image.jpg (800x432, 77K)

I noticed Taiwanese have a tendency to overreact and exaggerate everything. When they're having a bad day they say they are going to kill themselves. I took it literally first, stupid me.

They tried it once in the 90s. Bill Clinton sent the 7th Fleet there and said "You really want to try it?"

And they haven't gotten better militarily in any meaningful way since 1996.

PRoC was the first in this planet that realize that buying people out was easier than killing them
pity other countries aren't exactly following

Attached: images.jpg (700x436, 33K)

just got back from Taiwan. I really liked the nature and the food there but the cities suck. There is so much smog and all cities look the same on the first sight to me. Also, there are many motor bikes / scooters even though they have a nice metro system and sometimes even free bikes.

>PRoC was the first in this planet that realize that buying people out was easier than killing them
Yes I'm sure they don't use brute force to retain control of Tibet and Xinjiang.

Attached: f90f9-9.jpg (581x382, 54K)

I never really got the scooter culture there either. I guess it's because Taiwan is a hilly place so bikes are not as convenient as they are here.

Then again, the public transport isn't all that amazing in cities like Hsinchu and Taichung.

I thought Taiwanese are the only people who believe American will fight for them.

People in Hong Kong were really nice. Chinese tourists are obnoxious af though.

Commies believe Japan will fight for them and present day Taiwan is a big Imperial Japanese conspiracy.
Chinese Hong Kongers seemed a little cranky. But the Indians stalking me trying to sell fake watches were the worst.

>the Indians stalking me trying to sell fake watches were the worst.

This is the worst thing i have to say about any east asian country. Was it Thailand, China or Laos there's always those fucking poo in loos trying to scam you out of your money.

there is a deep divide between the "old" Chinese in western countries and the "new" ones

I just hope it will become another Atlantis once a major tsunami/earthquake hit those ch*nk. Of course the natives Austronesian are allowed to settle here beforehand.

Why not take it back when building greater Nusantara? It's the ancestral homeland of the Austronesian people's in the end.

In the current state? I afraid that it is only a huge dream of fairyland.

They aren't tho. Crying muh genocide when the population of tibetians increased 7 times since PRC took power doesn't work

>tho
>>/instagram/

The population of Tibet increased 7x because it was flooded with Han Chinese colonists. Tibetans are becoming a minority in their own land.

Ethnic Tibetans are still 90% of the population of Tibet retard, check sources before you spout bullshit

the only decent chinese i've met were from taiwan