Does this map really cause discomfort for some people?

Does this map really cause discomfort for some people?

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/pioneer-fund
splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn
theguardian.com/science/2012/oct/14/childhood-stimulation-key-brain-development
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170102143458.htm
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah because it's far-right pseudoscience:

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/pioneer-fund

splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/individual/richard-lynn

the inaccuracy of this map causes me a bit of discomfort

Why do stormniggers think anyone else finds their retarded spam to be "subtle"? Jow Forumsdditors actually think that they are "redpilling" people when they post these charts and spam links to their meme youtube videos featuring race """"""""""scientists"""""""""". Has anyone ever been stupid enough to actually fall for this?

Too much evidence out there that there are racial differences in intelligence. You have to be stupid not to know this.

>Too much evidence out there that there are racial differences in intelligence. You have to be stupid not to know this.

Attached: 1507827781879.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

Yes, because it’s fucking bullshit and attempts to simplify complex issues surrounding intelligence and education.

I'd have expected my cunt's IQ to be lower, really.
100 seems way too high with how dumb a lot of people here seem to be.

>every single sub saharan african country just happens to be extremely poor by coincidence

>people from all kver the world evolved to look different, but the idea that their cognitive abilities could evolve differently as well is completely out of the question

Youre delusional

Why didnt sub saharan africa advance technologically at the same rate as europe, middle east, and asia?

>GARBARLGLARBLLAR NIGGEURS R BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1519963913935.png (534x363, 91K)

>Does this map really cause discomfort for some people?
Not really, no. That's a really colourful map though, I like the colours used in it. The creator really went all in with the crayons.

T. Preben prebenstein.

Maybe some SJWs and shitskins, lol.

my only issue with that map is the fact that it's literally based on the "estimates" of a british nationalist

Ignoring the comditions of Africa is just stupid. The land had few easily/useful domesticable animals, lots of infertile soil, shit weather, extremely dangerous and prevalent wildlife, etc

Dunno, if we ever get a time machine and and enough information we could probably come up with several reasons. But the ability to understand why things happened the way they happened thousands of years ago with so many variables is difficult if not impossible from our current point of view. We will probably never know with certainty why. But it’s one thing to have a opinion on why, it’s another to present it as a fact.

>Shit education systems means shit IQ
wow breaking news everyone

Yes wtf niggers aren't that smart.

If you type countries by iq into google this is what comes up

Attached: Screenshot_20180330-094043.png (1080x2220, 441K)

IQ are usually pattern recognition stuff. They are designed so education level and cultural backgrounds wont affect the results.

But saying that blacks have a low iq is still a perfectly reasonable theory. Especially considering every single country with them as a majority is awful, and any us city with them as a majority is full of crime

that doesn't make it true though. no one has never measured the average iq of each country, it's soley based on geographic estimates. everyone knows it's pseudoscience except for Jow Forumstards

I hate the ones that don't show the the true sizes of places

doesn't account for asians cheating

>muh cheating

lol

Racial disparities in IQ have their origin in biological differences between the human races. Those differences are facts in the natural world, like the orbits of the planets. If a species is divided into separate populations, and those populations are left in reproductive isolation from each other for many generations, they will diverge. If you return after several hundred generations have passed, you will observe that the various traits that characterize individuals of the species are now distributed at different frequencies in the various populations. After a few ten thousands of generations, the divergence of the populations will be so great they can no longer cross-breed; and that is the origin of species. This is Biology 101.

Attached: IQ.gif (688x697, 20K)

Saying blacks have a low iq is a personal opinion not based on a fact. The results from the map in op is a extrapolation of data that hinges on an array of assumptions. Unless you can provide me with a proper standardized iq test with a valid randomly sampled population from a reputable organization, I can’t take this map seriously.

Also, the question becomes do blacks have low iq because of race? Or do they have low iq because of socio-economic reasons? Casually observing something does not make it true, nor does it illustrate the reasons why things are they way they are. Intelligence is a malleable trait.

>child malnutrition gives low IQ
breaking news everyone

You are looking at intelligence in such a rudimentary fashion. You are not factoring in issues such as culture, economics and stability as factors which determine a person or countries intelligence. There are many variables in play that can affect intelligence, we don’t know exactly why the dynamics are. Grasping at ‘muh race’ is just being a lazy.

Yeah, they could just be a bunch of coincidences. Maybe all 40+ black majority countries being extremely poor is just a coincidence.

But how can you explain the fact that They were all smashing rocks together in tribes while the europe, middle east, and asia were way more advanced.

>Saying blacks have a low iq is a personal opinion not based on a fact.
Could you explain why the maths results are consistent with the IQ of the respective race?

Attached: maths.jpg (482x323, 71K)

IQ has an enormous impact on lifestyle, achievement, and behavior. IQ correlates to poverty, crime, mortality, and broken homes on one side — and education, wealth, human accomplishment, long life and stable homes on the other.

Attached: 3generations.jpg (530x970, 299K)

MUH

SUPERIOR

WHITE

GENES

Attached: 1450097882091.png (546x430, 70K)

I told you above already, we don’t have a time machine and can not examine that period of time or place. Variables such as human migration, disease, weather, war, famine, culture and other factors could be the reason. We simply do not have the information that allows us to answer your question, nobody does.

Can you remove the variables such as time spent on out of class study or money spent outside of class on education? Family backgrounds based on social status or economic status?

Attached: 1515461187431.jpg (1072x1550, 1.08M)

>all these brainlets that want smart people to be their neighbor.
lacks of stimulation causes low IQ.
intelligence isn't something ethereal

The Leaf...

You can say race matters in the sense of nigs having bigger dicks or being faster runners... but then suddenly race is a social construct when you say they are dumber.

You’re moving out of the conversation. I never said iq doesn’t have a enormous impact on lifestyle.

Why are you projecting things on me I never said? Mongolian footjob board is not a monolithic entity you brainlet. Every Canadian flag is not the same person.

Attached: SATwealth.jpg (644x644, 79K)

Now even if I take this image at face value, tell me how much each of them spent in time and money on it of class study and preparation for the sat?

IQ doesn't means anything if you can't use it also you need creativity which China seem to lack. T. IQ 90 average

>it's another Jow Forumstards posting unsourced data thread

You have to go back.

We brown people are in Europe now and we are going to stay here. Deal with it.

define stimulation

>disease, weather, and war lasted for thousands of years. Thats why the african countries werent as advanced as others!

Attached: 1517558456434.jpg (1000x989, 106K)

Good argument

>brits
>human

Attached: 1522262982979.png (561x552, 292K)

user, I said it is a variable. Disease, weather, famine and other large scale disasters can affect civilizations at important junctions of development. I never implied that they lasted ‘ thousands of years’ sporadic periods of disaster can have lasting effects.

Also, I said I don’t know why they are less advanced, I am simply stating possible variables as to why. Nobody knows for certain because of the lack of real data during those times. Don’t be stupid please.

nice argument pal, you really destroyed that cuck leaf

literally everything causes discomfort for some people

None of that stuff lasts long enough for it to make an impact is what im saying.

I don’t think blacks can attain statistical parity with other races, however much money or effort they put forth. Biology makes it impossible... they have less intelligence genes.

Attached: IQgenes.jpg (814x884, 95K)

Great counter arguments coming from you two as well

Counter-argument to "lmao you're dumb"?
You realise you need to make an argument before someone counters it, right?

This PISA-derived data is actually more accurate.

Attached: 1498714153001.png (446x1406, 146K)

And I’m saying it doesn’t have to ‘last long enough’ I’m saying a period of disaster at some point in time is enough to inhibit civilizations. Some more then others perhaps? The reality is that we simply do not have the information necessary to dissect the cause. Now you are free to have an opinion as to why Africa is not as advanced as other continents. But you have to accept the fact that it is your opinion not grounded on fact. It is impossible for anybody to say for certainty why things turned out the way they did with so little information available.

user, without a complete understanding on the dynamics of genetics, culture, social circumstances and economic circumstances. It is impossible to ascertain if ‘blacks can attain statistical parity with other races’. This isn’t chemistry.

It was "lmao youre dumb because none of that stuff lasts long enough to make a diffeference"

Attached: 1485276214001.png (339x1246, 33K)

>DR

w-where is haiti?

also

>dat gap between brazil and argentina

Attached: 1423313217244.gif (480x270, 183K)

I don't live in Europe, so I don't need to deal with it.

Attached: EUmemeballs.jpg (640x640, 102K)

i meant "lack of stimulation also causes low IQ".
its important to emphasize that its possible for well nourished infant to have low IQ.
lack of need for cognitive activity in earlier phase of childhood hinder brain development.
theguardian.com/science/2012/oct/14/childhood-stimulation-key-brain-development
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/01/170102143458.htm

>american education

Still pseudoscience

Sure, that's good enough. The problem was in the way you phrased it, making it seem like the point was "Those don't matter" without explaining why

Attached: images.jpg (342x430, 16K)

The PISA score doesn't account for race though

No, the results are standardized. It’s not a measurement of iq. Those countries did well on those tests because the test is a measurement in that countries education system. Countries that invest more into education and encourage traditions that elevate academics do well on PISA tests.

Population of Brazil is more than 50% blacks thus their low PISA scores.

Attached: brazil.png (602x339, 278K)

IQ is pseudoscience so the "mapping" of PISA results to IQ is pseudoscience.

Hue

Yes, the second image he linked is a little dubious. But I was only referring to the Pisa results of the first image. The Pisa results measure the ability of 15 years olds of various countries in a standardized format. It’s not an iq test.

the adopted dane at it again

Attached: 1512917008947.jpg (600x455, 27K)

>thailand
wew

>canadians and danes fighting for the negroes

Attached: 1521618170818.png (219x149, 3K)

I fuk ur mom all day and night.

Attached: 1488315644965.jpg (744x724, 109K)

What is IQ?

Why didn't Africans kill all too dangerous predators like we did in Europe?
You realize how fucking large africa is? Do you think Greece or Rome had lots of fertile soil?

Environment has miniscule affect on IQ after like age 4.

>Especially considering every single country with them as a majority is awful
Bahamas?
Did it occur to you that Europeans needed to industrialise and develop proper understanding of modern sciences because they had cold weather and needed to generate heat, keep food supply in winter, etc. Did Africans ever need to do all this? Are you sure Northern Europeans a thousand or two years ago would perform better than shitskins at that time in these IQ tests?

Test of logical thinking skills aka intelligence.

Attached: 0000000.jpg (1080x1197, 156K)

Are you absolutely sure this kind of test was used to determine the OP map I have seen a million times now on Jow Forums? In some IQ tests they ask like the names of politicians and all.

www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

>splcenter

ah yes as impartial a source as I have ever seen

g-loaded IQ tests have the largest discrepancy between races. The racial IQ gap is real, and all the butthurt by leftymongers in this thread is fucking hilarious because it completely undermines their dogmatic beliefs

My intelligence quotient test said that it was unable to determine my intelligence.

My grandparents used to shit in the fields when they were young and cannot read and write properly. Right now I feel I am smarter than 90 percent of this board. Answer what I said here , do you think that Northern Europeans would perform any better than shitskins two thousand years ago in these IQ tests? Why hadn't they developed writing yet? Even we had.
>Leftymongers
Yes, I am sure real right-wing politicians in your country or people generally outside of Jow Forums would be very welcoming of these ideas.

>yankee research

What type of shit skin are you

Attached: Form04_28261_Original.jpg (2240x2800, 1.93M)

>Travelers count
OH NO NO NO

Niggers are noticeably dumber than the other races. I don't need studies to prove what I've experienced and lived through

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Knowledge is not the same as IQ.
There are still socioeconomic factors to it as well.

a comet impact 12900 years ago killed big portions of mega-fauna in all continents but africa keept by far the biggest amount of their mega fauna

Grug fit triangle into triangle hole. Grug smarter than tribe on other hill.

Attached: 1519570021880.jpg (485x443, 46K)