Is Macron turning out to be a great disappointment?

euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/eurozone-macrons-proposals-for-reform-threaten-to-fall-flat/

>Until just a few weeks ago, Macron had assumed that, together with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, he would present a common line for the planned reform of the Eurozone at the summit. But nothing came of it.

>Apparently, Merkel wants to gain time until the decisive EU summit in late June, in which a decision on the further development of the Economic and Monetary Union is expected to be made. Reason: The new German government needs to learn the ropes.

>Among other things, a joint European deposit insurance for financial institutions is being planned under the so-called banking union. The project is particularly controversial in Germany because savings banks and cooperative banks fear that German deposits could be used to stabilise distressed banks in southern Europe.

Attached: emmanuel-macron-portrait-officiel.jpg (2314x3285, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/31/greece.taxes/index.html
dw.com/en/macron-reform-boost-as-public-deficit-falls-under-eu-limit/a-43128786
euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/baltic-states-against-eu-sanctions-on-poland/
business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/macron-modi-sign-military-pact-with-an-eye-on-china-top-10-developments-118031000084_1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no you alboroach cracker

macron will save the mediterranean race

What you greentexted clearly says it's Germany and Merkel's fault tho

He can't even be somewhat influential.

France has 0 gravitas then.

If anything the EU turned out to be a big disappointment

Why can't Greeks just start working instead of looking for excuses and begging foreign politicians for mercy?

So far it's Greece that is the biggest disappointment for the EU.

Greece should have never entered.

I agree, there would be more EU money for honest, hard-working nations like us.

You should push more for a Grexit.

I wish we did

Why don't you? Korwyn is based. Will he ever go for PM?

>Why don't you?

Because our government needs support from any anti-EU country to defend us from imposing sanctions.

>Will he ever go for PM?

No, he's a clown.

You wouldn’t believe it but within Germany there are many elements (fiscally conservative voters) that are against further economic integration.

Yeah it's not something that hasn't been expressed before, it says in the article that you're sort of leading a sum of nord members who don't wish for further federalisation.

>anti-EU country
Greece isn't anti-EU and you have the rest of v4 and Balts.

you will regret this post my friend

yeah, he's such a disappointment that his reforms have made france a more attractive countries for investors, reduced unemployment, secured french maritime influence in asia by striking a deal with india, etc
his EU plans just haven't been put in place yet because the european parliament elections haven't started yet, you may post this again once they're over

How? French invasion?

>made france a more attractive countries for investors, reduced unemployment, secured french maritime influence in asia by striking a deal with india, etc
>Nothing related to the union at all
The counter arguments are pretty solid. Don't see Macron winning this one.

As far as younger leaders go he's been better than that total cringeworthy twat Trudeau.

Concerning French domestic problems, i would say yes. He seems to be stabilising the country.

>his reforms have made france a more attractive countries for investors
Example?
>reduced unemployment
Welcome into the fabulous world of statistics...
>secured french maritime influence in asia by striking a deal with india
Fucking what? What do you call "maritime influence" user?

Well what is there to win? As soon as France is a more competetive country you bet your ass he doesn't want to engage in EU wide welfare programs and all that.

How will France become more competitive if they push for more integration which means more support for the south?
Multi speed EU is more reasonable.

They probably hope to centralize the EU economy even more towards Germany-France.

Anyway I really hope for a dual Euro structure, though I bet it would create the same problems in the long run

>How will France become more competitive if they push for more integration which means more support for the south?
Who said our brilliant leaders were intelligent?

>hard-working nations like us.

The joke of the day.

>wake up
>napoleon is still gone

Attached: sadcat.jpg (600x443, 64K)

>Is Macron turning out to be a great disappointment?
Quite the contrary: I want him to succeed nationally, but fail in Eu terms. His EU plans are shit and basically entail some EU federation. Literally everything he has done on a national level has been a greet success though, and the French economy hasn't been better since the crisis.

German and Slavs will unite against the lose monetary policy of m*Doids.
Free markets and low spending are the only way forward.

Why so much talk about it if noone is seriously planning for it?

>Free markets
no

Attached: RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (250x169, 35K)

Disappointment meaning failing those who dream of a federation?

>Le "the free market fucked Greece" meme
Maybe if you fucking Christianized Turks would pay your damned taxes, you wouldn't be drowning in your own shit.
edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/europe/12/31/greece.taxes/index.html

He's doing really well, actually
dw.com/en/macron-reform-boost-as-public-deficit-falls-under-eu-limit/a-43128786

It's Germany that's turning out to be huge hypocrites. When it comes to accepting immigrants without proper infrastructure, they're all about the EU, when someone offers a step towards actual integration, they start dragging their heels.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK THEY FUCKED UP!

Attached: 8572485724.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Not for Eastern Europe.

>Multi speed EU
Hold on, I thought he was pushing for this along with Junker.

The fund won't be about "welfare", it's supposed to help out in Greece-type scenarios.

Good post.

balts arent interested in defending poland and hungary since they're actually improving their countries

>balts arent interested in defending poland and hungary
Surprisingly, we are. Don't know why.
Our current government also seems pretty supportive of the anti-democratic actions in Poland as well.

>2010
Is CAP a free market policy?

That's what op was all about. He failed on federalisation.

Refer to the greentext about northern and unstable southern banks

>Literally everything he has done on a national level has been a greet success
Sure... (pic)
>the French economy hasn't been better since the crisis
The crisis was ten years ago and Macron is here since few months... Even if the economy was in good shape today (and it's very questionable) I doubt it could be attributed to him.

Lol wut

*forgot pic

Attached: migrants.jpg (650x455, 53K)

I think he means that France earned the right to base its navy in India.

Look at this smile! How can you not trust that man.

Attached: macron[1].jpg (875x583, 74K)

You're wrong:

euractiv.com/section/justice-home-affairs/news/baltic-states-against-eu-sanctions-on-poland/

What's the problem? All the immigrants I've met are some of the coolest smartes funniest people around, as good as the people already here and much better than the retards in the country side

[Citations needed]

business-standard.com/article/economy-policy/macron-modi-sign-military-pact-with-an-eye-on-china-top-10-developments-118031000084_1.html

*sulfuric vapors burn your nostrils*

>t. mamadou

Except Macron was recently criticized for having a migration policy that's too harsh. He's no Tony Abott, but he's no Angela Merkel either.

>Except Macron was recently criticized for having a migration policy that's too harsh.

Attached: 4d0b019c815b98c6c35f55ac8e4f7b37.jpg (525x387, 57K)

Haha good one. Where is unedited one?

There isn't one IIRC.
But there's plenty more.

Attached: pu0u09uh0wvy.jpg (1100x792, 346K)

>ben "white is right" garrison

Based Zyklon Ben

>Is Macron turning out to be a great disappointment?

Nope, Macron is fantastic and his proposals are exactly what we need. It's Merkel who is the disappointment here.

>Macron was recently criticized for having a migration policy that's too harsh
lol not in France, he's well under the opinion's expectancy, even the MSM say so. As you can see in the picture the situation is inacceptable for everyone, such a migration exceed our capacities and the gvt literally does nothing, not even to help the nogs.

leave zyklon Ben alone

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 15K)

>You wouldn’t believe it but within Germany there are many elements (fiscally conservative voters) that are against further economic integration

They are massive retards. They push the meme that all Macron & co want is for Germany to pay for the debt of southern EU members, when in reality the transfer union would help to restore stability to Europe's most important markets if used wisely.

>recently criticized
Probably only by a small minority.

>migration policy
He hasn't even made reform. He is just enforcing the existing legislation.

>transfer union would help to restore stability

It would also help alleviate some of the hardships other economies within Europe are experiencing right now due to weaker Euro and Germany's export strength. So not only would it restore stability, it would also restore some fairness.

This, the old right is very stubborn.

>This, the old right is very stubborn.

I'm not blaming Merkel in particular, I doubt she's personally against Macron's proposals because she and Schäuble signaled she'd agreed with Macron during her previous term, but now, with AfD's rise, she has to appease more Eurosceptics even within her own party.

Right-wingers are the cancer of Europe.

>Right-wingers are the cancer of Europe.
pussies.

Why? Left wing still exists in the west?

>Right-wingers are the cancer of Europe.
Yeah sure, the cancer can't be those who ruin our social fabric, our culture and our economy, let's blame the right for some reason.

Why do people deify macron?
he is just another nwo liberal.

>Why? Left wing still exists in the west?

The reign that the Social Democrat coalition throughout Europe for much of the late 90s and early 2000s is over now and for the foreseeable future, they've made a couple of grave mistakes and have lost the trust of an overwhelming portion of the European electorate.

Frankly I don't really see how they could regain trust again, to me it seems to be impossible to push for lefty policies to a significant degree without risking competitiveness in an increasingly globalized and neoliberal economy.

Germany recovered by pushing through reforms at the expense of the poor and the working class, and those reforms were pushed through by a leftist government no less. France is currently going through the same, and there is no way to prevent that if they want maintain competitive.

The only leftist policy change I can think of in Germany in the recent years was the introduction of a minimum wage. That's it.

Right. Can't understand why people still use the left as an excuse for what exactly? Left wing politics are dead since decades.

Europeists like him because they were afraid France left this comedy, and Macron is a big EU fan. They don't care if he's good they just want their nightmare to continue.

pol plz go

pol is right though

Macron visited my military base a few months ago to see his french troops and i found it odd how fucking easily i could have killed him

>throw a hand grenade at him when he gives his speech
>fire an AT4 at his car
>shoot him with a pistol
>detonate plastic explosive
>snipe him

>puny baltic man
>Kill the God-Emperor of Europe

Attached: 2d32M31P_400x400.jpg (301x301, 17K)

You could have saved Europe.