Does Europe likes america?

Does Europe likes america?

Attached: jjv1yg2mg99x.jpg (1883x1337, 270K)

yes

I dont like america but most americans are alright

>fronce barely the size of one state
jealous tb h

They used according to polls. Our popularity decrease after the war in Iraq and then it decreased even more after trump. Our media isn't helping too as they aren't shilling or defending this country like eu media amd chinese media does for their own states .

Yes and the ones that don’t like American society still love some aspects and everyone agrees the country itself is beautiful.

you're like two states big maybe 3. 6-9 if you only use eastlets

I think many people don’t always consider the US government and the country to be the same thing at all times.

as it should be. Americans =/= federal government

Americans from the East/West coast seem arrogant, while Americans from the South seem ignorant. The Midwest "flyover" states seem to be the only ones with decent people.

I have never visited the United States, this is entirely from my experience with Americans online and through TV.

Not really on social media , people are always shitting on us.

countrylet

>Americans from the East/West coast seem arrogant
That's a meme. Not everyone who lives in the east coast works in wall street and not every west coaster is a silicon valley employee and even those rich places are full of nice open minded people.

Many Americans feel the need to defend the governments retardation online I suppose. Trump supporters defend his policies regardless of how stupid they are.
Don’t take it too personal. People over here love the USA.

People talk online in ways that they never would in person. 99% of americans are friendly and welcoming

Europe is not a country, lemon shithead face.

I love the USA.

Lol ofc you love Americans, all we do over there is get baked and go to restaurants. I can see why other countries might not like us, but really Americans are mostly fun people, even if they can be a little brazen and disrespectful they generally are just trying to get other people to have some fun with them.

because their government is ruled by a certain sect of their society

The Americans that Europeans hate (Redneck Trump voters) aren't probably the ones that travel to Europe.

i only think you're fucking too loud especially when exposing your stupidity, but on overall, american tourists are far for being the worst.

there's a high chance that every american you meet in france is drunk

Americans are the nicest people on the planet. Europeans are always so freaked out by smiling to people, and just can't get it through their skulls that maybe Americans are actually just being nice to each other.

You have a sensitive culture and that's why people are fake nice.

no, brits are

north america and south american we are americans, and i see a lot europeans around but they probabpy are escaping from jail

I hate the usa
Death to america, death to israel