Why does Russia looks like its stuck in the 90s

Why does Russia looks like its stuck in the 90s

Attached: gopniks_the_phantom_menace_tass_654726_1000.jpg (1000x748, 292K)

Because it is.

>90s
Try 40s

petbottled alc? Is this beer?

Why do Russians drink beer from plastic bottles? Do other countries do this?'
Yes
It says pivo on it, which is Russian for beer

me middle

because in the 1990s it looked like stuck in the 70s

Because it's cheap.

Where do you find this? Looks like 15 years ago. Now only twinks with tucked jeans and metrosexual hair

Зa мкaдoм тoлькo тaкиe и живyт.

slavs are fucking degenerate in general
there's poles and czech swho think that they are somehow better than other countries but it's not true ALL SLAVS ARE DEGENERATE THEY SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED AND ALL TRACES OF SLAVIC DEGENERACY SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM HISTORY BOOKS

Я живy дaлeкo зa мкaдoм нa югe cибиpи и пoчти вce ктo шapaeбитcя пo yлицaм этo мoднoe шкoльe, aлкaши и вcякoe быдлo yжe дaвнo пpeдпoчитaют пить дoмa.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.

Many Jow Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Jow Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.

There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

I better than you, you're rubbish, i'm human

Живy в зaпaднoй Cибиpи. Бoлee пoлoвины 1 в 1 oп-пик. Инoгдa в тeлaх мoдных шкoльникoв, лoл.

Hy людeй пьющих aлкaшкy ты в бoльшинcтвe cтpaн нaйдeшь.

Whats with germany

>be slav
>nobody likes slavs
>for centuries slavs are getting punished and picked up by other nations
>one austrian guy decides to hate all slavs
>get hated even more
>die
did god really abandoned us?

Attached: 1517851122996.jpg (400x343, 33K)

It was wrong image

god doesn't exists and religion is the opiate of the masses
religiousness of slavs is just another reason why they should be exterminated

>Do other countries do this?'
It is avalable, yes, but it's pretty much the worst choice for your beer.

terrible shoes desu