I found out who stole my wallet

I found out who stole my wallet.

Attached: distressed qt.png (500x430, 68K)

You posted this yesterday and the day before and maybe last week
This information belongs to your personal blog or social media and not bant please go fuck off

Although you also blogpost as well as gaypost, I'm going to say a based for once

I only made two other threads. And I don't have a personal blog, I only have you guys.

ill be stealing your guts

I never blogpost faggot

And if I did it’s not actual blogposting just me being ironic and shitting on bant

well we dont care either so you might as well get yourself a rope lol

Kinda this, but you can't fight these fags, it only gives them power.

If you don't care then ignore me. It would kill the thread rather than bumping it.
I'm not gay.

but what if i sage it

didnt you post this already. any new updates?

The fact that you continue to post in my thread proves that you do care, at least to some degree.

Yes I know who did it now. The night I last had it, one of my housemate's relatives was over. I have just found out that he is a rock climber and lives in the same city it was found in. It turns out that I wasn't stupid enough to drop it, it was stolen from my house the whole time.

isn't this site kinda social media though?

why the hell are you so bitter cunt.

This, we are all frens here, lets take it easy and tell us what happend yo your wallet amigo

Attached: images (39).jpg (640x470, 55K)

I thought I lost my wallet, but it turns out it was stolen by someone my housemate invited over. I now know the name and face of the guy who did it, but I'm not sure If I should report him to the police, because it might ruin the relationship with my housemates. I'm looking for advice here.

Attached: crying qt.jpg (625x625, 48K)

Nope
I just feel like shit because I’m a piece of human garbage and I wanna take it out on random people online so that I feel better about myself desu

No, he has a point

bant is still mostly shitposts its fine

What type of content would you prefer I posted then?

Yes, but with blogposting it evolves into little groups of shitposters that only post for attention and only communicate with each other

Tell your housemate, if your house mate is a decent person then he/she will suport you instead that person, and that guy will be ashamed and exposed as a filty thief, but however if your housemate get on the side of the thief then report it to the cops, you can always get a new housemate but if you keep in your home thiefs don't complain if someone cut your neck in the middle of the night and you end up dead because someone tought you we're easy money, if i could i would chop off the hands of the thief for you fren, but we are very far away, i may not be perfect but Ive never stole from anyone else, thiefs deserve the rope.

Attached: 156307048391.jpg (474x516, 34K)

make him buy you a burger for reparations

Thank you for the advice. I'm worried though, because they're related and I think he would side against me. My lease doesn't end here until the new year, so I don't want to be stuck in a house with someone that hates me.
If only that were enough.

ur not getting it back faggot lololol

I am. The guy ditched it in a rock climbing gym, which is how I found out it was him. My cash is probably gone forever though.

You I like