ITT post foods from your country white people would not eat or would get sick from

ITT post foods from your country white people would not eat or would get sick from.

This is mohinga, a traditional burmese breakfast dish. It looks like barf with noodles and coriander but the fish is very sweet and labor intensive because catfish has a lot of tiny bones and the flesh must be removed from the bones by hand. The soup itself is sour and spicy. Do not eat from the food stalls if you ever go to burma, its not hygienic.

Attached: mohinga.jpg (1200x628, 292K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEjZQvhQM6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a soup with pasta and fishes, why whites would not eat that ?

too spicy

>white people would not eat
nigga I would destroy this

stay in school kid

>too spicy
its epices europeans are importing since centuries tho

In grade 6 I had a food fair and I brought some mohinga and they wouldn't eat it!!! They even ate indian food over this.

:(

>coriander
Sorry buddy it's called cilantro :)

Not only that, but Europeans (Portuguese) brought that kind of spices to Asia in the first place. They are all native to South America.

i remember that american in my uni class, we went to to europapark to have fun, everybody tasted those bretzels and sauerkrauts but that guy just wanna go to burger king..

wypipo be like this yoghurt too spicy

i've never eaten spicy food. no shit i would have a hard time eating something from fucking nasty hot jungle rice land.

Mutton and black pepper chicken.
Too hot for wh*tey, they’ll shit meteors next day.

Attached: DD331684-394C-4D16-86A2-27C6DEAAE434.jpg (1440x972, 289K)

Hot spices ruin the taste of the food

looks very poorly cooked

look at that nasty pool of oil and the mystery bits of chicken

>They even ate indian food over this
What do you mean with "even Indian food"? Indian food is great

That looks so good. I haven't had a good Indian lamb dish in a while. What is that on the right though? Looks like chicken

It is but Burmese food is very similar to Indian food. Maybe visually it is very off-putting.

No that's the best stuff. You mix the oil and the curry with white rice. It's very tasty. Obviously less oil is better for health but it tastes very good. I don't like eating Indian food with bread, rice is better imo.

Attached: PC064158-1.jpg (1600x1161, 663K)

they smell bad but taste like ice cream

I've never actually noticed the smell of durian.

Dude I am not a Michellin star chef that I would decorate this dish, this is the most rustic style mutton I have ever cooked and it’s not only oil, it’s juices of mutton mixed with oil.

either way the presentation is very poor

Chicken Kali Mirch

>Being proud of coming from a shithole that serves muddy slop that people with non-radioactive gut biomes get sick from

Attached: 1507483926815.png (406x452, 30K)

the pale one to the right has a sharp, "spikey" taste
the orange one has a mild custard taste
the red ones are a little sour.
the usual offered for the dare taste (not pictured) are the cheapest one and the most gaseous which make you fart.

>i've never eaten spicy food

Like spicy food in general and not just some 3rd world shithole spicy dish? wtf why not

do you live in filth? Even I could smell it whenever it fell from the tree at the orchard.

Not exactly whitey but I've lost count of all the foreigners who refuse to even try a simple fucking tripe soup.

Attached: flaki.jpg (1366x989, 918K)

is that the cow's belly? I love it.

It is, yeah, great stuff. Popular in Malaysia too?

Ugh I hate tripe, I do like chinchulines that are the cow's small intestine though

yes. it can be in spicy coconut's milk, curried, soups, cow's noodle where the main ingredients are cow's belly. pic is in spicy coconut milk

Attached: DSCN2428.jpg (640x480, 86K)

Indian foods are probably the best. Spicy and full of taste unlike most Japanese foods.

It's hard to think of one, but I think the one most likely to turn off whites would be trahanas. It's basically fermented grains and yoghurt which is dried and then reconstituted into a kind of porridge. It's common to add some cheese (halloumi or feta) into it.

Because of the way it's fermented, it has a unique, tangy flavour but the aftertaste is reminiscent of stomach juices after vomiting. It's pretty good, but I think whites would probably be disgusted by it.

Attached: Τραχανάς σούπα (unsorted) 3.jpg (1296x972, 397K)

t. caviar

Attached: caviar.jpg (1315x640, 195K)

Dried fish. For some reasons Westerners don't like it.

Attached: 374828.jpg (1280x853, 239K)

Attached: steckerlfisch.jpg (625x469, 96K)

I've been trying to force myself to like those things but it tastes and smells like old refrigerator to me.
I can basically eat anything else so it is like the final boss of food for me.

That looks like the ultimate beer snack. That beer is in the photo for a damn good reason.

That's a smoked fish on your photo, not dried.

>Children eat like children

Wow, you just blew my mind.

I've tried tripe on several occasions and never liked it.

youtu.be/UEjZQvhQM6E

Ir*Sh """people"""

Attached: burned shit.jpg (550x309, 41K)

Attached: 141611-960x720-toeginger-bayrische-schlachtplatte.jpg (960x720, 293K)

Ñache, by far. Even people here find that disgusting.
That's one of my favourite foods. They're getting popular here

>That's one of my favourite foods
you have shit taste then

Attached: escargot.jpg (1000x600, 626K)

Looks like pork belly.
What is it?

Nah, you just need to choose well your cut and be careful of not to overcook the meat

Asado de tira, the ribs of the cow with her meat

anyone up for a nice bowl of balut?

Attached: balut.jpg (1447x813, 214K)

it's shit. Like everything made in this country.

Fuck the wh*Tes coming straight
from the underground

Easy with the soy

>It's another wh*toid who won't eat durian because of the smell but is perfectly fine with cheese that smells like old socks

Attached: 1464892818271.webm (472x796, 2.91M)

What is this fucking meme. "White people" in america at least eat spicy food all the time. Half of us have a hot sauce fetish.
Being American I've had the chance to try many international cuisines, and supermarkets here sell international ingredients as a regular matter. Maybe some yuuropoor only has access to their own regional food, idk. Any city worth living in in the US has authentic international restaurants. Even though I cook my own food most of the time, I still eat a variety of cuisines. Indian, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Italian, Brazilian, Moroccan, you name it.
Must suck to not live in America.
I've had tripe plenty of times, find a good pho restaurant and they'll offer it. Tripe is good but tendon is better.
I'd eat anything posted so far in this thread.

I would be up at sunrise in the Philippines, and every morning I would listing to the balut guy hooking his hand help horn, saying loudly balut-balut. I've had them, did not like them at all...

Attached: smalahove.jpg (1160x655, 117K)

How spicy though. I'd be open to try as long as it's not siracha spicy

>no soupa de macaco
Shame on you Jow Forums

Attached: soupa de macaco monkey brazil.jpg (640x898, 63K)

What in God's name is this?

Attached: 1322615842122.jpg (400x400, 17K)

You faggots would evacuate the neighborhood if my grandma opened one can of surströmming so don't come waving you dick around about how hardcore your food is you gutless yoghurt-drinking barbarians

this shit looks mexican nigga

Looks like dry reheated asado 0/10

/chi/

highest test meal bar none

Cheese which smells like sweaty testicles on hot summer day.

Attached: obr.jpg (570x272, 23K)

white """people""" can't handle my food

Attached: Society-Roquefort-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 109K)

Thank God I'm not wh*te, I love roquefort cheese.

I want that cheese to sit on my face

>tfw you eat spicy stuff constantly
>tfw you put retarded stuff like Mad Dog on your meats because you're a retard
>tfw your favorite foods no longer have a kick, so you have to lay off spice to lose your tolerance
on the bright side, coworkers can't steal my food from the fridge

tb.h I've never ate one in my whole life but a Korean friend got addicted to it and got hospitalized for high blood pressure. Few of us eat those like how few Japanese people eat frog meat.

It is what it looks like, it's a sheep head

If only it smelled just like normal testicles. It's closer to being stuck in a tram with a homeless guy with a moldy feet on a summer day.
I fucking love the taste, but my fingers and lips smell fucking rancid later.
On another note - I fucking love jelita, even tho getting the intestine stuck inbetween your theeth is annoying.

Attached: 58a502cdcb5990c5f8e88c8157a6b187.jpg (2000x2000, 161K)

why would white people not eat thta

i regularly eat habaneros in my food and sometimes ghost peppers

I mean how do you even eat that thing? Peel the skin

>this terrifies the tourist

Attached: tatar.jpg (1500x1000, 1.05M)

My mum loves blood sausage, I can't bring myself to taste it, what does it taste like?

Honestly how do you eat this? Do you consume the entire fish? or just parts of it?

menudo. its just cow stomach in a tasty soup, but a lot of people complain about the texture. or if they smell someone cleaning the stomachs

head meat is the best meat

Attached: bestsoup.jpg (600x445, 28K)

what does it taste like?

why do niggers in north america pretend european food has no spice? dumb animals

Attached: 51B7AB3C-0779-4E85-AD15-0521D18E3B7E.jpg (900x600, 162K)

too also-.

Attached: A89EB8FB-CBF9-4A80-8507-1338F754A1D8.jpg (420x315, 46K)

>sour soup
terrible

because ''''''''''''''''''''white'''''''''''''''''''''' american food has no spice

whites are more accustomed to spiciness than most nonwhites. in some cases, they introduced it to nonwhites. why is this a meme?

>sunrise
>balut

nigga wat? Pretty sure they're mostly being sold during night time. Maybe you're thinking of taho

korean penises?

>post things white people wouldn't eat
>proceeds to post things that are only marginally different from the variety americans have access too

Are whites seriously looked at by the rest of the world as picky? As an American white, I have access to a halal market about a block down my street, a korean supermarket a few more blocks down, about 30 mexican restaurants, and even an Ethiopean place I can get from grubhub.

This isn't even a white thing. People of any skin color can be picky fucks. Hell, I eaten honey crickets. The only thing I'll never touch is pufferfish, but that's only because I'm terrified of them.

I'm white and I'll try almost anything once, are you talking about boomers OP?

Attached: 1496584339064.png (700x988, 389K)

Seriously. I'm pretty sure this is an "lol whites don't eat spicy foods" even though an American whitey invented the precursor to the Scoville scale and white guys have been trying to one up each other with hot sauce ever since.

If anything, literally everyone else except whites can fathom making hotter foods, just because of some of the dumb shit we put in hot sauce bottles. Pic related. There isn't a single fuck out here, not even a white, who would try this shit. Yet we have it in America. Also, just so you know, if you were to drink a full bottle of this, there is a slim chance it might literally kill you due to the shear inflammation it would cause. You can thank whitey later.

Attached: 487-2T.jpg (155x500, 58K)

A young nigga got it bad cuz I'm brown

Attached: 1518812938678.jpg (578x721, 50K)

môsokocimâpoy
moose nose soup
most people get grossed out cause they think theres moose boogers

Attached: 7AAD9AF1-2889-43FD-B540-A9832B45D16E.jpg (650x488, 88K)