1. Your country

1. Your country.

2. Are you replacing or being replaced?

Attached: 1522437062507.jpg (698x841, 138K)

1. Flag.
2. Being replaced, i guess. Pretty slow, but still. Thanks to our government with their soviet-style multiculturalism and literally non-existing border with Central Asia.

1. Japan
2. No
The difficult Japanese language wall is great

1. Flag
2. Hispanic, so I guess I'm the one replacing

Attached: 1920px-2010_US_Census_Hispanic_Population_by_County.svg.png (1920x1426, 909K)

Don't know.

Ireland
The country will continue whether or not every individual is pale or not as will our values. Foreigners integrating prevents inbreeding, it's a good thing.

We are being purged send help PLEASE

1. Flag
2. Hispanics by numbers, jews/feminists/libtards trying to subdue white men through internet/nerd culture

1. flag
2. CHI. I am the replacement

Fuck off you kike.

fuck off culchie go outside for once instead of reading pol conspiracy theories

Why are all pictures taken at night-time?
To symbolise whites fading quietly into darkness?

We fought for 800 years to have an independent Ireland where us Irish had the right to exist and the right to self determination. We fought tooth and nail to get the British out of Ireland. We did everything in our power to try and keep our language, culture and traditions alive which the British were trying to eradicate.

After all this, you want to allow us to be colonised, not by the British this time, but by Africans and Arabs?

Fuck off with your ethno-masochism. Ireland is for the Irish and we have a right to this land. Africa has a right to remain African, China has a right to remain Chinese and Europe has a right to remain European.

Just because an African has a child here, that doesn't make that child Irish. Only on paper are they an Irish citizen. They are not ethnically or culturally Irish. Culture is tied to race and to the nation.

Given current population projections, us native Irish will make up less than 50% of the population in our home country by the end of the century. How are you okay with that? We are already only 84% of the population. When will enough "diversity" be reached? We have a right to remain the majority in our home country.

If I replace all the people in Nigeria with Chinese people? Will Nigeria still be Nigerian? Of course not.

I sure hope this is bait because if it's not I am not sure how you can function in society you brainlet.

Attached: 1507493503699.jpg (825x1024, 271K)

cringe

lol faggot

Attached: 56.jpg (1024x1559, 334K)

70 million Irish taken in by other countries, some may say forced by the corruption of successive governments, since the inception of the state. Maybe we have to take in 70 million refugees, "of WAR", to balance out the good karma our generations of migrants have received. OR, stop picking on the most vulnerable and start writing and protesting your elected officials, to stop the billions being taken from our country in many forms. When has your government fought as hard as it did to protect Apple keeping 13 billion euros, owed to the Irish people. When has it fought to regain the resources signed away for a pittance by politicians. I could go on but you should know this. The refugees didn't make us homeless, the banks, enabled by the government did. Sick of bigots, attacking those who have just looked for shelter, we should be proud, that families coming from hell, honour us by giving us their most precious. Rant over, gone to the shed to sharpen the axes.

I am being replaced.
Not like i stood a chance to begin with.

US
We are the very model of replacement

we already were replaced
this country used to be majority mestizo and native for 400 years. then americans imported a bunch of chinks and dindus. dindus degraded this place, its genetics and culture and now we have high criminality and low iq. we tried to fix it but its too late. population changes cant be reversed.

> implying irish in other countries were anything but a scourge
youre correct in equating yourself to subhumans, inocrrect in assuming that youre a good example of why subhumans should be allowed in other countries

That's what I said panama, were you out in the sun too long?

t. Michael O'Goldberg

I want America to bomb us until we come to our senses and purge Europe of Muslims

Attached: 1.jpg (960x685, 45K)

the only country we ever had bad rep for immigrating to was the US because they were anti catholic

This, Ireland needs diversity more than ever. Ffs it's 2018 all you racist Nazi Irish men need to get with the times.

I'm replacing myself

Attached: 1488360318700.png (563x542, 260K)

if ireland wasnt a tax haven youd be poland tier, and poles have bad rep even today.
i only saw a fallacious rant against muh guvment to justify africans invading other countries like the typical ledit fagot
lol, go fuck yourself nigger. you do more damage to those countries and your own than those you call bigot

Does anyone here actually have children or a realistic prospect on having children?

>niggers think that they epically own white people by replacing them, when they're also replacing themselves
The absolute state of niggers

Nope, never going to have sex won't waste my money on a vomitting shitty baby for my whole life.

99% of half-white people look 99% like the other half.

That doesn't make any sense.

Natives stop being an important amount of the population during the colonial times and to this day they are a small percentage. Even white-ish people are more common. The rest is pretty accurate, tho.

Attached: IMG_20180330_161731.png (1755x490, 333K)

1. Flag
2. Yes, but not by any race. By people who don't believe in what I believe. America. I don't care what my grandchildren look like. I care far more about them not being dumbasses.