Women like me less than a mass murder, that looks like el goblino

rt.com/usa/422727-nikolas-cruz-perverted-fan-mail/
>women like me less than a mass murder, that looks like el goblino
i want to die

Attached: C9BB8CBB-3675-421B-99FD-B146E0623F5D.jpg (480x600, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>rt.com

Why are you linking to a far-right white supremacist website?

The story is source from a american newspaper

Fellow mutt shooter sperg Elliott got chicks wanting his dead nuts after he did himself in. Girls dig jerks.

then post from the original source

Well i guess. Women are evil

Shut the fuck up faggot

Kek

macaroni

He has an attractive feature, being a chad and killing people as he pleased.
I have nothing, so naturally women are drawn to him instead, natural selection at work

sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/parkland/florida-school-shooting/fl-reg-nikolas-cruz-prison-love-letters-20180327-story.html

maybe this reveals the real nature of human beings
men would kill their enemies or have the ability to do so and this attracted women. if humans really did have evolutionary pressure to murder why is this a surprise

Go kill someone then

Dont wanna kill inocent people tho

You know what to do

Jej

who do you think you are. the fucking parent of Jow Forums? stop shitting up every thread with your retardism

zitto animale

Jow Forums was right. Women are literally the devil personified.

lol fag

That women are inherently evil has been known to mankind since thousands of years

There's a reason they have been the bottom of society in literally every culture until our grandfathers thought they know it better

Attached: 1438451740596.jpg (800x1915, 573K)

rt.com nice bite for eurocucks

>that comment section
lmao

modern idiots will like anyone as long as they are famous for doing something

Reminder that varg met his wife from prison

women are automatons, they should be blamed for their actions, but do you blame a cat for killing a bird, its just their nature
blame the thirsty men who encourage this behaviour

that image is incorrect for the simple fact that representative democracy has mostly been dominated by men. the fallacy is in thinking voting changes shit at all. a better argument would be that (more recently) women participating in politics create more liberal policies (and they do) but as everyone should know thats only the tip or a symptom of the underlying issue

Attached: 7uy8ggy8.jpg (1488x932, 259K)

Dumb potatonigger spawn.

holy shit

Attached: 1522281507551.png (813x850, 343K)

Jewish men are feminine though.

suck on the dick potatonigger