Hello Sweden! How does it feel to be Swedish in 2018?

Hello Sweden! How does it feel to be Swedish in 2018?

youtube.com/watch?v=iERLyAxddVE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0bwPglAt58
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cringe

This
I cant stand this annoying moron

Attached: 1481408941284.jpg (208x206, 9K)

alternatively grow up

>DA LAFTAST PRAWPAGENDA

based PJW redpilling us, not like those bluepilled normies, praise KEKISTAN

wow. this really opened my mind

Attached: 01405463345.png (1508x892, 171K)

I'm wearing this shirt right now

Attached: 78687788.jpg (600x900, 56K)

Too bad he's a kike though. He's controlled opposition like that Israel-loving Pat Condell.

>PJW

only anglos watch this cringeworthy faggot

>Paul Joseph Watson
Literally looks like a soyboy

>How does it feel to be Swedish in 2018?
Terrible, but at least I'm not a Dane.

Cringy

Praise kek!
That is a great way to support the white race,my aryan friend

Brain force has soy in it

Super male vitality counters it.

You wish

Shut up

Attached: 1505884380985.jpg (849x694, 148K)

BASED PJW
SWEKEKISTAN BTFO

This. Also cringe

>He's controlled opposition

Why?

SO BASED! Please red-pill us on the """"Jews""""" and why Jow Forums thinks ITS SO FUNNY TO POST MUTTS EVERYWHERE GIVE ME CHICKEN TENDERS!!!!!!!

Attached: 1522088960428.png (633x758, 29K)

I absolutely hate it.

I wish I had parents with non-Swedish heritage so I could get the fuck out of this hell some like to call a "country".

You're in the EU you can literally live anywhere in Europe brainlet

EU is cancer, the worst thing to ever happen to this continent was the European Union.

You live better than 90% of the people even if you're NEET. Stop whining

>be satisfied with your lot goy! don't attempt to improve your situation!

>try to improve your situation by whining on the internet

>materialistic comfort has anything to do with how well one lives
I'd rather be a poor, but happy Greek just shillin' around in a half built house on some Aegan island than live here with all the mental torment that comes with it.

Isn't this retard a faggot?

>shillin'
chillin'*
shit

Living by the Mediterranean is basically worth a million dollars though

What's stopping you?
No it's not. Greece is dirt cheap these days. Not cheap-cheap like 8 years ago, but still.

Are there people over the age of 18 who subscribe to this shit?

I just associate this with High School sophomores who are trying way, way too hard.

that is indeed good, every greek does that, but most young greeks still leave for the north to work throughout the year, which is not that nice especially since we haven't grown up there.

Majority of greeks have vacation houses on islands or the coast for holidays passed down from their ancestors. If you meant price wise. And you can probably easily find low-price rents or something similar. Hell, my parents waere renting a house on the island just a few months ago, not particularly costly.

I just mean like cmon, it's the fucking mediterranean. It's not quite "rich" but it's an amazing treasure still.

>I'd rather be a poor, but happy Greek just shillin' around in a half built house on some Aegan island than live here with all the mental torment that comes with it.

You know you can achieve that easily, yes?

But you're just a whiny crybaby faggot and probably too afraid of MED bulls

No it's not

Okay pissrael doesn't count

I wish I was a jew sometimes. Israel is what Greece should've fucking been if the politicians gave a damn and the economy was more business friendly and prone to utilize local STEM talent.

Didn't Greece do rather well in the 80s or so?

Even in the European side of the Mediterranean a broken house can be dirt cheap

Eh we have worse problems than yours

Greece was growing like crazy both before and after the euro, and was catching up with the rest of western europe. But the corruption of the politicians in this country is inconceivable. Even now new scandals are breaking out about past governments and their deals with companies that screwed our expenditures and such.

Do you? Israel's future is looking bright if you ask me. Greece is a dead country and a whole generation of kids is leaving the country. And nothing seems set to change.

Attached: PJW.png (1320x417, 295K)

Yeah but at least you don't have retarded Arabs blowing up on your bus

>let me tell you about your country
Why does the alt-right do this?

He's not an ugly guy though.

Canada doesn't actually exist, there. I said it.

Is this a common occurrence that you're concerned about in your every-day life? Seems quite rare imo, especially if you're living in one of the coastal cities. Don't know for sure though.

go back there

Attached: polgoblino.png (2845x1770, 983K)

Whatever you say, United Kingdom.

>tfw no matter how bad your shithole gets, at least you aren't Sweden
Thank you for existing, Sweden.

Attached: 687686.jpg (300x360, 27K)

It used to be when I was a kid and it was pretty scary around 2000-2003 because similar things happened most days, now it's rare but there's still danger.

why does the altright do this?

Don't let them on the bus, silly.

politics are discussed on Here we talk about the different cultures of the world

>2000-2003

I remember at the peak of the violence, it seemed as if there was a suicide bombing happening at least once a week in Israel. Pretty amazing how intense the terrorism became during the second intifada.

Swedistan BTFO

The growth after Euro was just artificial growth. Cheap denbnts money just poured in and the bubble broke in 2009.
The thing is just now you're in the eurozone you can't fix it as easily. Which sucks.

Pretty much, which just makes it hurt more. The country could've done just fine without the euro, but the politicians always know better... Even the fucking citizens were never for the adoption of the euro as a majority and yet here we are.

The problem can't be fixed as easily but it can be fixed better than it is now. Right now literally nothing is happening, the country is in limbo. More austerity and cutting expenditure, but debt to GDP ratio is getting bigger with no hope of ever getting back on track. It's either massive debt relief or go bankrupt and Grexit. Either way these last 8 years have been wasted years since noone is addressing the problem.

Indeed. Euro was a mistake mixing different economies into one
But I kind of understand the greeks. They never had such accesses to "cheap money" and they overspent it. Usually stuff like that can be "managed" by defaulting and/or devaluing the currency but with euro that's impossible. We've suffered from that too, but much less than Greece

Thing is, the politicians didn't do it because they thought it'd be good for the country, they did it for short term gain. They can make some corrupt deals, settle their close family and get the votes they want to remain in power if they promise money. They literally came out and said that there is money to spend, so people spent, I'm not gonna put this one on them.

The biggest fault is with the lender that knows he is lending to someone who cannot pay it back. The EU knew as well, but the deals were made. And when the time came that greece couldn't pay back, the people started to pay instead of the banks that were too valuable to collapse. Have you ever heard of a company going bankrupt and the sacked workers paying back the investor, instead of the investor taking the hit for their risk? It's against all logic.

Don't get me wrong, there's plenty inherently wrong with mixing different economies into one bloc, but what happened with greece was a political failure (with the corrupt deals to lend and enter the euro), not merely one of overspending.

Is this guy going to kill himself when Corbyn wins?

Aren't we talking about Sweden culture?

Attached: sweden3.png (1000x800, 1.68M)

>tfw crypto anglo
feels good

Attached: eternal anglo.png (513x449, 498K)

Because he swallowed enough cum from his arab master

You’re the only person including one Finn and a Korean guy who is obsessing about us on this board.

Probably not. Corbyn agrees with many of PJWs anti-globalist and pro-Russian views.

wise words

Attached: varg wise.png (630x599, 431K)

Varg unironically believes the African is better lmao

Sorry guys but I don't want bombing Roslagen and Uppland: the origin of the Russia.

Attached: Screenshot_20180331_051347.png (307x139, 9K)

Cringe.

well the average african will probably survive better without civillization than the average european. I don't even know how to start a fire.

Why are they so suicidal?

winter blues?

You don't know it's pretty useless to you, unless civilization suddenly collapses. Even so where I grew up we had those Boy Scouts-type activities so I do know how to start a fire and other basic "survivalist" shit.

*You don't know because it's pretty useless to you

It's not just the lack of survival knowledge we are so lazy and weak in the west that we'd lose comically in war scenario. A bunch of taliban goat herder sqaud would easily defeat 2 austrian platoons because 90% would shit their pants at the thought of actually dieing and 9% would be too shocked by combat to even remember their training. Thank god for nukes. This is literally the only thing stopping us from being invaded.

I doubt it

This is what the average fighting age man looks like in the germanosphere

Attached: Ein neuer HERAUSFORDERER! 🎮 Fame or Shame #4 screenshot.png (1280x720, 625K)

Thing is, you don't have to care about a war scenario. That's the beauty of living in western europe, there's a buffer of states that will foot the bill before anything resembling a dangerous situation gets there.

Also, the more mechanized and automated warfare gets, the less you'll need to worry about soldiers chickening out.

This is what the average afghan fighting age male who would fare better in war?

Attached: 5684d94277e9e.jpg (1500x900, 234K)

>Also, the more mechanized and automated warfare gets, the less you'll need to worry about soldiers chickening out.
Until the day oil runs out and technology fails

It's 2018 and alt-right youtubers only now found out about the Sweden yes meme?

How long has Stormfront been targeting Sweden now? 20 years?

Like I said, who cares. Trust me, you wouldn't like living in a country with an aggressive neighbor that has no regard for human life.

I'm visiting imageboards since 2010 and back then they were already posting news reports about children not being allowed to play with toy guns in Sweden and stuff like that

Modern war isn't about being tougher, it's about being smarter and more organized

Isn't there conscription in Austria?

>conservationism is the new punk rock
>sucking the government's cock is now punk according to PJW

Attached: 1506607844894.jpg (645x773, 56K)

Your ancestors made it 500 years in the ottoman empire I'm sure you'llbe alright.

Yeah until oil runs out. Without oil, there is no more (affordable) plastics and fuel so it's all small arms after high tech is in disrepair.

yes, 6 months

>yes, 6 months
And what do you do during that time?

>I am from Sweden, i am 16 years old and i feel like i and my friend are the only pepole in sweden that can se the mass imegrats are relly bad for sweden:/ sweden media are constanly brain washing pepole by lying and only saying what imegrants are doing good, i live up in the northern sweden where its colder and ”less imegrants” where my school whit 700 students are 350 of them imegrants, its so bad that even saying ”can u give my the black pen” is racist or if you look at one of them to long they get angry and one houre later you have 15 imegrants that are ready to beat you up for Being racist, some of them are not 16 some of them are almost 30 and have full grown beard and still goes in 9n grade, so what i am trying to say is that more pepole need to see videos like this and get a picture of whats going on in sweden cause if it goes any longer i am 90% chure that its going to be a sivil war in sweden.

t. average sverigetrĂĄdare

>Modern war isn't about being tougher, it's about being smarter and more organized.
Lmao

Attached: 7E5ndXU.png (624x624, 816K)

4 weeks basic training 1 shot 1 I repeat 2 magazines during my entire basic training. After that you either scrub floors all day or stand guard doing nothing. Lul a giant waste of time.

They did, with great cost to their families and society. I don't know any greek including me that would like to die just so some sultan can wank over his neo-ottoman delusions to satisfy a nation of medieval barbarians. It's a very big thing to be able to cut your military expenditure and focus on building a better society. Be careful what you wish for.

Those camel jockeys are more likely to die than their enemies

Here we have too much time in the forest. I hated it but afterwards learn quite a lot since I'm from a city

weeeeellll.....

Attached: FireShot Capture 31 - Casualties of the Syrian Civil War - W_ - https___en.wikipedia.org_wiki_Casu.p (830x1380, 154K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c0bwPglAt58

>>>r/the_donald
>gag.com
>>>u/PewDiePie