Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord; He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are...

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord; He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored; He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword; His truth is marching on.

Attached: civilwar[1].jpg (449x435, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jywe0vAFnKQ
youtu.be/Jm3ryymaqRk
youtube.com/watch?v=_pMRLnSYWbQ
youtu.be/ZLUG25ccunc
youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE
youtube.com/watch?v=4Hs95TBBAGg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_IX2UeKkI
youtu.be/A5ra9cXx1-o
youtube.com/watch?v=vzrYgDnewSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! Glory! Glory! Hallelujah! His truth is marching on.

Attached: 1499190754442[1].jpg (876x493, 64K)

why would you do this

y'all were our secret friends

Attached: confederados.jpg (950x633, 171K)

y'all were supposed to /ourguys/ in south america

Attached: confederados mkII.jpg (683x1024, 593K)

>If [the Confederates] want eternal war, well and good; we accept the issue, and will dispossess them and put our friends in their place. I know thousands and millions of good people who at simple notice would come to North Alabama and accept the elegant houses and plantations there. If the people of Huntsville think different, let them persist in war three years longer, and then they will not be consulted. Three years ago by a little reflection and patience they could have had a hundred years of peace and prosperity, but they preferred war; very well. Last year they could have saved their slaves, but now it is too late. All the powers of earth cannot restore to them their slaves, any more than their dead grandfathers. Next year their lands will be taken, for in war we can take them, and rightfully, too, and in another year they may beg in vain for their lives. A people who will persevere in war beyond a certain limit ought to know the consequences. Many, many peoples with less pertinacity have been wiped out of national existence.

Attached: 61bcd5d3dd3da9bc6003c7ecb3e05f51.jpg (500x462, 28K)

youtu.be/jywe0vAFnKQ

John W. "Jack" Hinson, "Old Jack" (1807–1874) was a farmer in Stewart County, Tennessee who operated as a Confederate partisan sniper against Union forces in the Between-the-Rivers region of Tennessee and Kentucky during the American Civil War.

Hinson, a prosperous plantation owner of Scotch-Irish descent, was neutral at the outbreak of the war but took up arms after two of his sons were executed as suspected bushwhackers by Federal troops; their heads were cut off and stuck on the gate-posts to Hinson's home.[1] Hinson used a custom made 50 caliber 41-inch barrel Kentucky Long Rifle to target Union soldiers more than a half-mile away on land, transports, and gunboats along the Tennessee River and the Cumberland River, killing as many as a hundred.[2] Hinson also served as a guide for Nathan Bedford Forrest in his assault on the Union supply center at Johnsonville, Tennessee in November 1864. He was the father of Robert Hinson, who served as the leader of a highly effective partisan band in the Between-the-Rivers region until his death in combat on September 18, 1863. Jack Hinson was never apprehended despite the commitment of elements of four Union regiments to pursue him, and survived the war, dying on 28 April 1874 (according to the 16 May 1874 Clarksville Weekly Chronicle, via the Dover Record) in the White Oak/Magnolia area of Houston county, Tennessee. He is buried in the family plot in the Cane Creek Cemetery (with a different birth year of 1793 and death year of 1873), just off White Oak road (near McKinnon, Tennessee). A marker was placed in the Boyd Cemetery far away to the North, in the Land-Between-the Lakes (LBL) area.

Attached: Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.png (2000x1263, 84K)

say that to my face y*Nkoid, not online and see what happens

youtu.be/Jm3ryymaqRk

Attached: confederacy04.jpg (517x1116, 130K)

The.

Weak.

Should.

Fear.

The.

Strong.

Attached: Sherman Quote.jpg (470x813, 59K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_pMRLnSYWbQ

Attached: Sherman-Full-Length.jpg (344x480, 46K)

please tell your cousins to stop moving here if it is so horrid

youtu.be/ZLUG25ccunc

Attached: CSA punching pepe.png (785x757, 46K)

Austin and Houston belong to California
Soon all of Texas will belong to California

The land is nice, it's just full of subhuman Southrons

DELET THIS

Attached: sad csa frog.png (720x455, 420K)

never knew there was such a thing as a sore winner until acw threads

you've never been here then

the weather is humid and horrid, it's the southern hospitality that makes it nice

Attached: Texas punching pepe.png (785x757, 16K)

they are y*Nkoids, what do you expect

Attached: sweet tgea.png (346x364, 20K)

DO IT AGAIN WILLY

Attached: 34042c4200dc4ff12587c87c3ba004e3.jpg (597x467, 73K)

Hmm yes except it's always butthurt Southerners being butthurt while we call them subhumans and make fun of the,.
Southern "People" need to be killed

Virginia is a blue state
North Carolina will be a blue state soon
Florida will be a blue state soon
Texas will be a blue state soon

Brainlet states get out, Bay state best state

Attached: states_iq.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

This last election was y'all's last chance to turn those states blue

Instead the Great Lakes and Pennsylvania went red lmao

>Southern "People" need to be killed
And there went your military lmao

Attached: 1366571864_wlvl.jpg (600x450, 70K)

based

What about Nebraska, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Idaho, South Dakota, South Carolina?

BASED AF

Forever red

noice

That's easily the greatest song ever written in this country. It might be suitable to be the anthem of a secular nation, but it's remarkable in its beauty.

Attached: Ulysses_S._Grant_1870-1880.jpg (1200x1600, 657K)

there's never been a greater lie than "southern hospitality". White Southerners are the nastiest and most arrogant people on earth.

Attached: Burnin' Sherman.png (640x714, 860K)

what about this one
youtube.com/watch?v=ecIVIFLo0uE

They sided with the Confederacy

>tfw we avoided Union wrath by blaming SC and Virgina
>We are now the most successful Southern Atlantic state

Attached: PiedmontTrainPic900CreditNCDOT-18cc3bc8.jpg (900x643, 382K)

What nonsense, everyone's nice if you aren't rude to them right from the start

Go north, and you'll never recieve a friendly greeting, nor a look look the eye, and you'll probably get flipped off while driving.

not true m8

youtube.com/watch?v=4Hs95TBBAGg

>nc will be a blue
This state is bipolar as fuck love seeing idiots predict future elections

Northerners are honest brash people. Southerners are much more two faced and image obsessed. This has been my experience at least.

I might just have a more welcoming personality, but I truly do done myself to be in friendly company much easier and faster in the South than up north.
Visiting from Texas to Florida by car, I met some of the friendliest people, but going up to Iowa everyone was just cold. Like an epidemic of Asperger's.

>Union
Dropped

youtube.com/watch?v=Zk_IX2UeKkI

>traitors ITT acting tough
youtu.be/A5ra9cXx1-o

I kid though. Respect for both sides, the South stood up for themselves like I'd hope any American would. I hope we never have another brother war.

Here's a better one.
youtube.com/watch?v=vzrYgDnewSI

Attached: 1514061009854.jpg (2048x1712, 546K)

Attached: 1513474441097.jpg (750x303, 74K)

You mean cornbasket
Friendly reminder that California's agricultural industry is the biggest of any state

Attached: Untitled.png (768x523, 38K)

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence in the dim and flaring lamps:
His day is marching on.

it was supposed to be Dixie and the Midwest versus the evil coasts

you were our only friends, why would you do this?

Attached: texas cat sad.jpg (436x413, 38K)