This is the real average houses of usa. They are more often smaller than this than bigger

This is the real average houses of usa. They are more often smaller than this than bigger.

Attached: averageusa.jpg (1024x483, 88K)

wish we had space

>no sidewalks

doesn't look too bad, look at all those woods. you see more birds and trees than you do other houses

Yeah that's the average suburbian house.

Who needs sidewalks when no one walks?

Attached: 353334.jpg (504x415, 27K)

Canadians too

i don't think size is the problem. it's how close they are to each other. houses should have more territory between neighbors, otherwise it's just an apartment with windows to your next-door neighbor. no privacy unless your inside the house. defeats the purpose of a house imho. maybe it's just northern autismus

Yeah that's wierd. Maybe it's a main road.

>europoors hate it
>they prefer living in concrete boxes

Attached: frenchoid.jpg (683x1024, 359K)

this. But it lacks a fence, absolutely necessary

smart british poster

Having lived in apartments my whole life, this looks hella cozy.

Though fuck having to mow my lawn

looks like my house

I don't know, unless you go rural houses aren't really that far apart here either.

Attached: 11_851086736.jpg (1200x800, 300K)

Depends on where you live. If you live in some forgotten flyover town, you can buy a huge plot of land and have your own custom McMansion for a small sum. Meanwhile, renting a closet in NYC or SF is extremely expensive.

There are trees i guess. Families stay in the backuard in general and not in the front lawn.
You can always hire good old paco Fernandez.

It might be on the other side of the street

same here. in the cities houses are closer to each other with really small gardens and yardlets. don't mean to regurgitate my point, but that isn't a proper house

It looks good. I mean it's not ugly or grotesque like those McMansions. What can you say about it? Normal house for a normal family.

you don't really need a fence in white communities, you could even get away with keeping your doors unlocked

>fuck mowing my lawn
It's easy you buy one of those tractors where you can sit on. My parents' lawn is far bigger but full of obstacles so we always had to do it by foot, took about 1.5 hours to do it all.

Not since the opioid crisis started. Now

Wow, that post got butchered, thanks quick reply

Not since the opioid crisis started. Now a lot of people intentionally hit up neighborhoods like this because they know they're too trusting to keep their doors unlocked. My parent's town went from having almost no crime to having daily break-ins.

This is a comfy feeling. I remember in my hometown there was zero reason to lock anything up and you could walk anywhere at night and be perfectly safe. Fuck cities.

>white communities
over here your neighbors aren't the issue. Burglars look for remote expensive places to rob, especially in summer they strike often in villages, places with about 1 reported crime per 5 years.

Very scary shit. Here the riff raff usually stay in their own little shitholes.

Why summer? because everyone's on vacation?

Having hedges or fences is not for security but for the feeling of privacy. Just look at pic related all properties have some kind of divsion between them that makes your own property a little bit more private or at least it feels like it. It's a closed little bubble that is your home. What I always noticed with American houses is that the properties feel so extremely open for each other, like you almost share a lawn with your neighbour.

>very scary
Well in 99% of the cases they rob empty houses. They scout first and strike when they are certain nobody is home. They also break into sheds and steal tools etc.

A friend of mine lives out of town with a path next to his house leading nowhere. In his backyard there was this house we always sat in and smoked weed. One time when I was leaving I noticed there was a car parked with 4 niggers inside and lights off clearly scouting the property. Scary shit.
Yes summer holiday.

In the front lawn they usually run together. Backyards are almost always fenced though.
Is it just native dutch that usually rob or mostly immigrants?

Yeah, I find the "giant American houses" thing to be a bit of a dead meme at this point. The current hotness is to buy some land in Alaska and go homesteading with a mail order bride from your post-Soviet country of choice.

Attached: 1520970100289.gif (80x70, 33K)

>Is it just native dutch that usually rob or mostly immigrants?
Eastern-European gangs get most of the blame for rural burglaries, especially those in summer and in particular those targeting sheds and garages.
Usually a suspicious car is spotted days in advance and then in 1 night multiple houses are plundered.

Anyway you can never tell you know since very few burglaries get solved.

I think it's also not a relevant meme as nowadays urban renewal is a big trend in the USA with a lot of focus on density, public transit and all that.

this is the kind of house I grew up in.

Attached: house.jpg (882x637, 249K)

Liquid houses?

Is this from a video game or...

We are trying, but still >50 yrs behind Europe in terms of good planning. Most suburbs are virtually inaccessible without a car. The main subway system in my city doesn't even run after 12:30 am ffs.

>>no sidewalks

That's a suburb, what I consider a suburb does not have sidewalks, those are city neighborhoods to me

S-P-A-C-E

Is google maps banned in Israel?

Some places on the map/photos are hidden, but generally this doesn't look like google maps

Looks like the east coast.
The west looks more like >pr

Attached: ar126331945736822.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Only one floor?

Earthquakes and wild fires.

Lmao, why did you guys move there if it's such a horrid place with natural diasters?

I live on the east coast.

I mean americans in general.

There's natural disasters everywhere m8

No there's not.
Worst thing that happens here is some storms that doesn't do much damage at all. In fact people go out in these storms, video related.

Attached: windyday.webm (640x360, 2.12M)

>average house
>more often smaller than bigger
I don't think you understand what average means

I dont get it, by then I would had just given up and taken a bus home.