Your country

Your country
Do people think youre a nationalist or something like that if you fly your flag?

Sweden, yes.

Attached: img549aaee205749.jpg (600x428, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Denmark
No
Sweden
No

You're just a Jow Forums fag

Attached: 542908-650x.jpg (650x425, 260K)

They really do here if you fly them on random days. Never been to pol.

No, Norwegians love their flag.
Pic related my own pennon that tend to be up flying when weather is nice, especally in the summer.

Attached: 20170720_184035.jpg (3988x2252, 3.22M)

Nope, we fly it all the time.

Flying flags is fucking gay. It's a waste of time for people with nothing more important to do in their lives. Enough flags in Canada already that are flown.

Waste of time? Its not like you stand there in salute watching it

Not if you do it during a sports competition, they'll look at you funny if you do it outside of that

Yeah, but it's not viewed as a bad thing by most people.

Well if you take the time to set up a flag post and take the flag down every day and put it back up etc you probably are somewhat of a nationalist.
Anyway people will look at you weird. Waving flags around all day long is just not something Dutch people do nor ever did. It's for special occassions.

No they don't, we aren't Germany. Scandis love our flags, hence why we put them on everything from birthday cakes to christmas trees

Yes, unless you are separatist scum, then you are "the good boy". People are this retarded around here, because MUH FRANCO

OH LOOK AT ME IM SO PATRIOTIC. IM SO LOYAL TO THIS VAGUE CONCEPT OF NATIONALISM THAT WAS INVENTED OUT OF THE RUINS OF A DESTROYED EUROPE AFTER THE TREATY OF WESTPHALIA

LOLLOLLOLOL WTF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN NATIONS HAHA IM SUPERIOR TO YOU LIBTARD AGAGAGA

Oh now I see what you mean by waste of time...

>oh look at me i don't want to fly A FUCKING LEAF

englaland
yes

it is okay to fly the union jack, st andrew's cross in scotland, or the red dragon in wales but everybody thinks you're a racist or lower class scum if you fly st george's flag

Sweden.
No.

Attached: PIX-WWF73J.jpg (450x297, 86K)

Not in the slightest. People tend to fly flags on their poles casually here in Norway, like this guy It's too normal to ever been thought of as nationalism. And each 17th of may we all go berserk with our flags, pic related. Every year there is some Swedish journalist that will write a piece about Norway's "obnoxious patriotism and nationalism".

Attached: 17mai.jpg (2592x1728, 1.53M)

>st george's flag
Why is it so much different to fly that flag?

Sweden
People fly the flag every day in summer here in Dalarna.
It's more strange is someone isn't.

They conducted a pol in London once and the majority of the people associated the English flag with racism

It is frowned upon to fly it on random days

Just like ours?

Attached: 89348593858.png (1017x671, 1.12M)

Im so sorry. We're retarded

Where the fuck do you live ?
Everyone flies the flag, every day just like said.
I live in a rather large town, every single house has the flag flying in the yard during spring/summer.

I doubt anyone even recognizes that flag outside of imageboarders.

>racism
>conducted a pol
>pol
Pott'ry, innit

>no one knows the prinsenvlag
k

because it is used by racists, like the orange dutch flag or the tricolour imperial russian flag, which is a shame cause they're both superior to the current flags

No

all the memeing for a unified british identity by the ruling class painted english nationalism as brutish and uncouth
and in current year the leftist media will portray scottish and welsh nationalism as proud people oppressed by the evil anglo, thus it is okay to fly their flags but no no for ours

also niggers and pakis aren't allowed to be english so they get upset at the english flag, but they're allowed to be british so the union jack is a-okay

No but you'll look like a fucking idiot if you do it outside of say, a sports event or something like that.

Im not gonna say youre lying but my experience living in södermanland is the exact opposite. People think youre a nationalist or that you vote SD if you do

Being British is more or less an extension of being English.

Lol ok

Attached: 37e.jpg (680x444, 36K)

not really, no

british is quite literally a manufactured identity to promote a political idea
whereas english, welsh, and scottish are actual nationalities

>becauae it is used by racists
it's a national flag, not a fucking swastika fuck off

I remember reading an article in your expressen newspaper or maybe it was aftonbladet, some journalist or opinionmaker wrote that Sweden should take back its flag, and that it doesn't belong to neo-nazies and such, basically it was an article about imploring the swedish people not to be afraid of using your flag.

flag
no, even though the (((Western))) media tell us that we should be ashamed of it

Yes its a problem here, especially the left hate our flag

Flag
it's very normal here.
I looked outside and saw 4 Mutt flags being displayed.

No

Attached: flags.jpg (960x641, 117K)

No
This is what the average American street looks like

Attached: FlagFeature.jpg (600x582, 104K)

Yep, this. My neighbours (and I) have been flying our pennons all week because of nice weather. We tend to use pennons btw, not flags. The main squared flag is used for special occasions.

even the Soviets loved to flag their flag, faggot. at-least their country had an end-goal in mind. What's the purpose of canada?

PH
It's illegal for a civilian to fly the Philippine flag here. Only public establishments and government offices/military installations are allowed to fly a flag. Even wearing clothes with huge Philippine flag print on it is strictly illegal, Philippine flag pins, and having a flag in your room as a decoration (like most Amerimutts do on the US flag) is a huge criminal offense and could land the offender prison time in a month to 6 years. The only time civilians here are allowed to fly a flag is during independence day. Tiny stickers are allowed though.

>Do people think youre a nationalist or something like that if you fly your flag?
So, the answer is both yes and no.

Jesus, the phillipines sounds like a christcuck hellhole. malaysia is freer than you guys

No

Can confirm this.
I live väster götland

That's sad

It's considered slightly eccentric if it's not some important day, but in recent years, our government has started to flag in honour of all these obscure forgotten people in finnish history, as well as on some other honorary days, so we have like at least two flag days every week anyway.

I don't know, that's just how we show respect to our flag. There's also systematic folding of our flag, and it's not allowed to be flown for more than 3 days and must be washed cleanly. Not following those could also inflict a huge fine starting $191+. Burning the flag, using the flag as a rag or even like a table cloth could instantly land you in jail. That's why rallies here never burn the Philippine flag because the constitution does not allow it.

you probably are, though, aren't you?

That lack of "obnoxious patriotism and nationalism" will come back to bite Sweden in the ass in 30 years time unless they get their shit together.

Glad Count Dankula gave me this video to reply to normies before he goes to jail:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nv1dZCHtm8

We LOVE Our Flag.
We Still have Our Balls Intact.

That's good, but don't you sometimes get some deranged college student pissing all over people having the flag on their porch?

What the fuck
This

No one waving Russian flag in ordinary day.

No
Most college kids here even have their own American flag (+state flag)

Mostly on australia day, few have the flag in their backyard permanently round where I live. Doesn't bother me if they have it or not, but most people fly it in their backyard rather than the front of their house if they choose to do so.
Yeah honestly I wouldn't be proud of a stupid leaf either.