Starting from April 2018, I will quit posting on Jow Forums (and thus Jow Forums) forever

Starting from April 2018, I will quit posting on Jow Forums (and thus Jow Forums) forever.

Attached: 1522179676442.jpg (507x732, 94K)

Why do you need to make an announcement?

why?? is it us??
:(

To eternize it

I am a respectable gentleman, a successful student who will soon get a job, start a family and raise children. I cannot justify spending any time here anymore, a place where only the lowest of the low meet, only the brutes who are too weak and frail to be brutes in real life so they resort to being brutes online.

When are you planning on driving your wife down to Greg Lansky's place in LA to have her get BLACKED?

>thinking going on Jow Forums is optional
oh sweet summer child

Attached: you're here forever.png (500x366, 141K)

>a successful student who will soon get a job, start a family and raise children. I cannot justify spending any time here anymore
exactly what i thought in 2006

sorry buddy but at no point in time was your future as bright as mine is now

how about: own a 60 sqm apartment (worth over 200000 euro here), lovely girl who gave me my first born, no mortgage, no debt, summer house in the country with 'nature' and private sauna, a thing you have never heard or seen??? suck my cock loser

bud im just saying, don't compare your mediocre ass to me, ever again. you made a mistake, I forgive you

was meant to
'who will be stroking his own cock for the rest of his life which will end soon because permavirgin sudoku'

good bye user

sooooo WHAT??

>how about: own a 60 sqm apartment (worth over 200000 euro here)
bullshit

See you in May

Good riddance!

? should i get a print out from the national registry for you?

that is uk prices..

see you in may

our real estate prices are higher than uk. so are those of sweden and ireland. (if youn disregard london which is just 100% fucked up in terms of real estate prices)

btw I (OP) am the poster of

>Europeans entered other continents under the rather childish delusion that they were going to colonise everyone else, and nobody was going to colonise them. The British, French, Spaniards, and half a dozen other nations put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind.

so starting from sunday someone else has to keep posting that thread twice per day

the (f)ersian Afghan:

are you sure about that

Attached: 9d5.png (2688x2688, 173K)

Attached: 251o4m.jpg (256x256, 8K)

good girl.

Attached: images (1).png (221x228, 6K)

So yes

Attached: images.png (239x211, 5K)

you know less than you think

Attached: d4510f98137d2fb1aa58309ed07ad347.gif (388x394, 36K)

bye

(checked)
Good bye, user
I want to stop losing so much time here, I won't stop posting all together, but I'll reduce my time browsing this site only to the more useful boards, like Jow Forums and /ck/
wish you luck