>best language in the world
>best climate
>amazing countryside
>hot girls
>iconic and historical cities
>one of the best histories out of any country
>best fashion in europe
>best food in the world

You guessed it. Time for an italy thread. Pic unrelated.

Attached: 1448227855262.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K1T95A7O-Vs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Io amo l'Italia e gli Italiani :3

Attached: IMG_7rreie.jpg (354x490, 41K)

>shitaly
>white

>shitaly
>good

>shitaly
>rich

Attached: Matteo_Salvini_2.jpg (1817x2465, 1.04M)

Will Salvini provide the Final Solution to the Terrone Question?

no to all of those for both shitaly and flagnce

no, he was elected senator in calabria.

>Shitalians actually think they can compete
cringe

Attached: 1518536645264.jpg (489x704, 51K)

>Tyrone actually thinking anybody cares about an american's opinion
Cringe

I love Italy and Spean

Attached: 7496568068_5bd5d92444_b.jpg (1024x781, 401K)

by allah le creature...

Are Sardinian grrls the most lewd?

Attached: Andrea-Pirlo-–-No-Pirlo-No-Party-T-shirt.jpg (600x410, 118K)

>your country bad
>my country good

Attached: 1517609485568.jpg (776x838, 50K)

The girls I saw in Spain were pretty hot, or at least the Catalan chicks were.

Anyone know of a good youtube channel for learning Italian?

It's hard to guess who's Spanish and who's not on La Rambla.

youtu.be/K1T95A7O-Vs

this american rostie is quite popular in italy because she speaks good italian (the pronunciation is terrible but still)

This. All countries are just terrible.

I was only in Barcelona for a day. The rest of my two weeks was spent in a seaside town, mostly full of Frogs.

I was actually disappointed by Barcelona because it smells like sewer everywhere. I get the impression I would have liked Madrid better because my girlfriend and I don't like clubs or drinking.

I think I've seen her before because I was looking for videos on Milan.

Blue eyed brunettes are proof that god exists

he looks like my uncle in this pic
are cumbrians as white as umbrians guyz?

Attached: cumbria.png (1996x922, 924K)

I went to the Lake District last summer. I was surprised to see so many Chinese in what I had presumed was a relatively remote part of England. They are easily the worst tourists second to I guess my own obese mutt compatriots. Germans are also pretty bad.

the chinese cannot be considered human
I'm starting to believe their own propaganda about being a distinct branch of homo erectus because they do not function like regular sapiens

germans are odd, if you come across a group of them it's like stumbling upon a pack of coneheads

>anglo your beadiness offends me
>therefore you will... gnarfle the garthok!

You'd probably be disappointed with Madrid if you dislike clubbing and drinking, lmao.

>their own branch of homo erectus
I vaguely recall reading something along those lines. I can believe it, same as with the wogs in Africa.

The thing I find annoying is just how their language sounds. I can't say I find them inherently rude. One time a German dyke said something rude to my English rose about the drink she had, but I didn't necessarily see that as a German trait.

Also, besides all the memes about London and Muslims and all, last time I went I was amazed how people unironically use the language of politically correct discourse e.g. I heard people unironically talking about the "LGBT community." And also constant talk about "Trump's hate." Much progressive! I'm fairly antisocial and don't own a television set, but I'm always amazed by how I hear pol memes constantly echoed in the real world.

Anyway I've got my foot in my mouth because chances are I might live there when I tie the knot.

We mostly go to museums and the like and I know Madrid at least has the Prado. Barcelona seems to try too hard to seem cutting edge with that Gaudi and Picasso BS.

outwith the cyberworld I don't hear any of that, but then I don't live near one of the major cities or a heavily-diversified shithole (just a 90% white shithole)

however I have noticed how people use politically correct language even when they're being politically incorrect

a recent example was whilst I was on the bus, and a young girl was having a laugh with her friend about a boy from school, who they were looking at on a phone, for having long hair

when I was at school (not that long ago really) we used to call them trannies and poofs
she said, mockingly, that he "looked like he was transitioning" - language modifying thought before my very eyes

odd, isn't it?

>transitioning
Yeesh. At least they do recognize that as degenerate behavior, from the sounds of it.

>90% white shithole
Eh, could be worse. Rural England is pretty cozy.