Why are Western women so masculine?

Why are Western women so masculine?

My brother in exchange in Washington is complaining alot. He says there is a very big sex culture too

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9yCe_Fj3X8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Masculine in features or in personality?
>there is a very big sex culture too
And because of this our birth rate is higher than the replacement rate, so what?

Personality.

Like they don't dress like women and don't act like women

Government issued propaganda.

What is the definition of "feminine" in Japan? What makes western women different than Japanese women?

And "sex culture" is a meaningless phrase. Of course we like sex, everyone likes sex.

Attached: man-dick-IS-good.jpg (255x600, 73K)

Why do you redditors insist so much on coming to Jow Forums?

your brother should have gone on an exchange to saudi arabia instead

Americans aren't as humble as japs and have less manners.
They're also very promiscuous unlike the Japanese.

japs aren't humble moron, they're just terrified of hurting other people's feefees

You need to grow up here to understand

Attached: 5782852B_1_D_500 (1).jpg (500x600, 43K)

How are they not humble?

it's not wester women that are masculine, you're just a soyboy

Your birth rate is not higher than the replacement right

you can tell they're not because they get enraged at the smallest perceived public slight at "muh honor" and "muh samurai pride". thin-skinned japs are all inwardly prideful af

I'm polite and respectful, we just have a different form of "manners".

While some countries like to be introverted as a show of respect, Americans love to be extroverted and make friends and aquaintances very loudly.

I can talk to a random stranger on the bus, and it's not weird.

I get why most countries think that Americans are disrespectful, because the way we behave *is* disrespectful in other cultures.

And what bad is bragging if you can convince people that you are more than you are? Some of our countries best business moguls were conmen and criminals. So what harm is a little misrepresentation?

Your brother is a faggot, he cant even get an american chick (who are considered ez). Dont know what he would have done with an italian chick.

Jap girls are very promiscuous

Most of the girls I've picked up we're virgins lol

Nobody cares, Jorge.

Rampant sex culture and free abortions do not result in high births

How can I find a non-whore Japanese gf?

1) No diaspora girls
2) No gaijin bar/club girls
3) No color contacts/hair
4) No tinder
5) Get a shy girl

But how can I be sure that she isn't pretend to be shy because she thought I like shyness in girls? And japanese girls like to pretend they are stupids or it is just a filipino thing?

if she's dating a nonjapanese in the first place there's already a 50/50 chance she's a slut

I know a jap girl that came here and married a guy from here. They have 3 children already. They seem to be a qt family desu. I don't want to believe that she's a whore.

Attached: 1521468868517.jpg (658x523, 58K)

>japanese girls like to pretend they are stupid

They pretend to be very stupid so they don't intimidate the man. And once they catch them they manipulate them :'(

Common, brasilero. You're country everyone is a slut

I'm talking about the jap girl that married the br guy desu. I don't want to believe that she's a slut just because she married a foreigner.
Good to know.

They should become a little bit more promiscuous if they don't want to become extinct

A masculine personality is good thing for women to have.
Your brother is salty that he can't get laid.

やまとなでしこってしゃいすぎてめんどうくさい

Ching chong indeed

american girls may be considered easy, but you wouldn't like the ones who actually are easy
an ounce of standards here in the US will go a long way towards preserving your virginity

>free abortions
Not for long

Because that’s where those infernal creatures are the most “free” & “empowered” it’s getting very bad over here too Nihon bro.
I’d rather take your shitty birthrate than have Western “women”

Not for long? Come on americanon, be realistic. It is very likely that already in the next elections Democrats will dominate the US politically. Its a matter of time. It will be very easy for them to do a Democrat majority Supreme Court and Rose x Wade will never fall. Or Am I wrong?

>democrats dominating the US politically
Not going to happen when people realize how incompetent democrats really are.

>when people realize how incompetent democrats really are
And why haven't they realize that already in states like New York or California?

>New York
An actual good state but that has nothing to do with politics. They have a long history.
>California
Literally the worst state in the country with a reputation of low quality of life, homeless, crime, mass illegal immigration, subconscious racism, elitist attitudes, and general fucking degeneracy. Why not cite a good example for a republican state? There's plenty.

I'm not a leftist, americanon, on the contrary, I'm Catholic, but it's unrealistic to expect the USA to not be a new-left country in the future. Immigrants, young vote, etc., are all voting Democrats.
But why haven't they figure out that Democrats are incompetent in other states like Washington, Vermont, Massachusetts, etc.? They are not shiholes. Truth is, american people like the democrat degeneracy, and as long as they don't fuck up to badly economically (it's almost impossible in the USA), they don't lose their votes and their states.

The south is still republican.

And they just vote in a Democratic Senator (pro abortion, gay marriage, etc.) in the so called "most conservative state in America" that is Alabama right?

fuck off back to plebit you massive fag

Nice how you fail to acknowledge Moore only lost by 21000 votes despite the fact that he was twice removed from the federal judiciary and was a child predator. But what else should we expect from the trash south. Shermans March should've included concentration camps for those dixie faggots. What a blight on the country.

Attached: 1518494364959.png (945x945, 82K)

I knew he was a child predator, but anyway, that is not a motive to vote in a fucking democrat. I really wish the USA could be some force on traditional morality among the first world countries, but I lost that faith already. Even Texas is becoming more democrat each election.

The most conservative state is Mississippi, which has a similar development level to South Africa. Pretty third world down there.

Ok, but Alabama is (was?) considered a deep red state right?

cringe

Yes, but Roy Moore would have been a disaster if people voted for him. Let me remind you that southern states have a large black population and this was one of the few times black people turned out to vote in large quantities.

you mean they don't act/dress like little girls?

Attached: 1522466835503.gif (420x420, 3.82M)

I could argue that is worse to have a pro abortion guy in Congress tho.

Some people don't deserve to mate.

They're not at all. Japs have no social skills or humility, they're like children. They subsist on social expectations, nothing more.

American girls are not cute and feminine and instead look like sex crazy monsters.
Your entire society revolves around sex.

well, they're not virgins anymore, and you're not gonna marry them, so...

lol, What's the minimum level of intelligence a Japanese woman needs to show in order to make a Japanese male insecure?

white women are descendants of KARA BOĞA (pbuh)

kek

youtu.be/M9yCe_Fj3X8

This and generations of single mothers requiring women to fulfill both gender rolls thus making them acquire masculine traits