Guess the banana republic

Guess the banana republic.
Reverse Google not allowed.

Attached: banana republic.png (800x624, 329K)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Bovine carcasses
Has to be Uruguay
If its not then Argentina, but my bets are on Uruguay

>32% uma delicia soup made of maccaco

> soya
> meat
> oil
argentina

is it brazil ? Soy and meat, we create burgers !!! we are the very substance of americans ! they only send toys to us. Fucking burgers!

>Argentina
Came to say this.

correct
t. reverse google

It's probably Argentina. I remember ours also having some other bullshit like petroleum and iron as the biggest exports.

i dont think so bro. We do have alot of oil and metals but our big exportation thing is meat and soy. the second biggest thing other than food is services and then we have industry. i might be wrong geography was not allways my strongest suit.

Now guess this

Attached: mistery.png (1331x533, 114K)

i found this its from 2014 i think

Attached: l55L1dJ.png (777x359, 250K)

>tropical fruits
Hmm....

Singapur?

Attached: 1509059330461.jpg (468x357, 25K)

>but our big exportation thing is meat and soy
That's why I used the word 'also'.

is that mexico ? if that is mexico im not amazed. USA has factories to assemble parts and sell it from mexico since they are pussies and lower taxes europe and other places. Be proud to build computers and cars and at the same time have the workers to starve.

Give it a try
Interesting answer but no

Taiwan

where are you getting those cool charts ?

>Toilet paper

Attached: 1519858913225.jpg (480x360, 84K)

malaysia

South Korea

atlas.media.mit.edu/en/profile/country/usa/

No sorry
The jealous Brazilian is right It is I, the diversified, industrialised free economy of Mexico

Attached: smug.png (398x370, 203K)

Damn, that's a lot of salt, son.

our economy isn't as shit ad the other shitholes on this continent that depends solely on poor rural peasants to live; industrial-related stuff (both resources and manufactured goods) is something close to 1/4 of our main exports, with the other ones beings both services and food items

Malaysia

We are

theres a huge banana plantations in mindanao(very muslim area) that are protected by military

Attached: Philippines_Export_Treemap.png (855x667, 130K)

ctually i think brazil would do the same if we switch geographic positions. saying no so close to USA woud turn you into cuba or some shit.

Attached: 750DAEC3-4209-41DF-B9EC-2B144A247750.jpg (1103x862, 882K)

That banana republic doesn't have 17 of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world nor a society where +50.000 people is murdered per year

Attached: listado-ciudades-mas-violentas (1).jpg (600x1127, 160K)