The country with the largest catholic population is brazil

the country with the largest catholic population is brazil

Attached: hqdefault(1).jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/695276/Pope-Francis-defends-Muslims-blasts-Islam-not-terrorism
55chan.org/b/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No wonder why we're so backwards.
Can't wait for the jews to destroy cathol*Cism in Brazil

Papai Portugal would be proud

Attached: CUO7GARUwAArAio.jpg (480x461, 26K)

this is why I like South America, it might end up being the last stronghold defending itself from the Islamic menace

pentecostal lunatics grow each day tho.
which is bad.

going to church means nothing if people practice santeria every time they cant get what they want.

>cath*licism
>stopping islamism

express.co.uk/news/world/695276/Pope-Francis-defends-Muslims-blasts-Islam-not-terrorism

what did he mean by this?

santeria?

its caled macumba(pejorative) or canomble in here. Same thing happened in cuba. The africans have an old and amoral religion and to keep on their traditions they mixed it with crhistianity. In cuba its called santeria, i thought you were familiar with it since its more famous.

Oh yeah heard about it but not familiar with it at all. Ought to check it out latter

Don't know what is worse, pentacostal evangelism or afro-religions. Catholicism is garbage too, but not to that extent.

actually i am an atheist
but judaism is a far superior religion
even islam is less stupid than cuckstianity

Porra pardão, babar ovo de judeu?

So you would rather institute a different abrahamic religion instead of just getting rid of it alltogheter?

I'm an atheist too, but I was raised in kardecism. My opinion is about the same regarding mainstream religions, judaism and kardecism are nice and muslims in Brazil are actually pretty cool too.

i am lightskinned.
no i want to get rid of them all

I wish brazil was safer. It could be a tropical catholic paradise

>afro-religions
What so bad about them? I've never seem a macumbeiro trying to rig an election or taking money from poor, illiterate people. The worse thing they do is killing some animals and having loud encounters.

vai se fuder, preto

Were have you met muslims in Brazil?

it is safe, you fucking soy nigger.
they only rob otários (fools)

Attached: musicas-para-louvar-ao-senhor-W320.jpg (320x320, 39K)

>Were have you met muslims in Brazil?
I live next to a mosque.
>What so bad about them?
isto:
>vai se fuder, preto
É religião merda.

Porra, não precisa me xingar, pardão.

não sou só eu, negro.

Attached: negro.jpg (395x123, 16K)

Isso quer dizer que o outro pardo se doeu por você, HAHAHAHA.

Deve ser difícil para vocês, até indígenas tem algo para se orgulhar.

whatever subhuman

Francis isn't loved here either.

>speaking portuguese on Jow Forums for no reason
>childish racism and antisemitism

You seem to be far away from home. But don't worry, homie, I've got your back. Go have fun with your friends:
55chan.org/b/

1 Estou no Jow Forums, posso falar até em japonês se eu quiser.

2 Anti semitismo por que não gosto de babar ovo de judeu? Você e o outro pardo que odeia negros querem acabar com as religiões abraâmicas, não eu.

3 Fiquei apenas 5min nesse site, você parece ter ficado mais que eu, tem até o link salvo hahaha

Based monkey