Who was in the wrong during the Mexican-American War?

Who was in the wrong during the Mexican-American War?

Attached: Texas.png (812x727, 39K)

Attached: Hardcore Edition.png (1525x1660, 424K)

where is the "mexico did nothing wrong" square?

Jews, probably

Mexico
Even France and Britain were telling them to just leave Texas alone.

Usa

>Even France and Britain were telling them to just leave Texas alone.
American education
also usa for putting their agents and santana for betraying the country

Los goblinos

Mexico. If texas was under the control of spics now. It would be 10 times less relevant btw. Spics can't manage anything.

Mexico shouldn't have started a war they couldn't win. The fact is, they lost Texas and should have just accepted reality, but the ruling class of the country had too much pride/hubris for that.

what a dumb question, of course it was the mexicans, they lost

Mexico had it coming

>forgetting the Apache-Mexico wars
>forgetting the Comanche-Mexico wars
>forgetting you lost the Comanche Mexico war
>forgetting the Comanche pushing in Mexico's shit
>forgetting that mexico couldn't even pay their own people to go to Texas
>forgetting mexico gave Criminals a choice, go to jail or go to Texas
>forgetting they overwhelming chose jail
>forgetting the various revolts at the time
>forgetting the Zacatecas rebellions, the Republic of the Rio Grande and the Yucatan Republic
>forgetting that America is still bound by treaty to keep the Comanche out of mexico

>The Legislature of Chihuahua described the situation it faced in 1846. “We travel the roads…at their [i.e. the Comanches and Apaches] whim; we cultivate the land where they wish and in the amount they wish; we use sparingly things they have left to us until the moment that it strikes their appetite to take them for themselves.” The Comanche raids deep into Mexico created fear that the Comanche soon might even be seen "on the streets of Mexico City."Traveler Josiah Gregg said that “the whole country from New Mexico to the borders of Durango is almost entirely depopulated. The haciendas and ranchos have been mostly abandoned, and the people chiefly confined to the towns and cities.”When American troops invaded northern Mexico in 1846 they found a devastated landscape and a demoralized people. There was little resistance to the Americans. Some Mexicans in the north perhaps welcomed the US invasion with the hope that the U.S. would be more successful in fighting the “barbarians” than Mexican forces had been.

lol

Attached: 1437360255543.jpg (319x477, 117K)

Oi fuck you mate. You don't see germs complain about the land they lost to the frogs and the poolish, you're no different.

Attached: 1522158705075.jpg (1365x2048, 694K)

There was no way in the long run that Mexico was retaining control of their remote northern territories. They would have been overrun by American settlers or else grabbed by Britain or France because California had excellent natural harbors.

Americans. That's why white girls now voluntarily give their pussies up to their CHI conquerors.

Attached: chi.jpg (640x640, 73K)

CHI women are more likely to betray their race than white women

Attached: racemixing.png (420x778, 22K)

Chinese girls are easy (for the White man).

>whites have a massive socioeconomic advantage
>STILL only 2% above the CHIS fucking their oneitis

hmmmm

During the war at least half of Mexico's states were in revolt against the central government, the Mayans incredibly managed to resist until the 1930s.

Come to a state with lots of CHIs and you'll see way more white guys with Latina gfs than Latinos with white gfs

Britain and France did have ulterior motives though, they preferred Texas to remain an independent state that they could gradually turn into their satellite. However, after the war was over, the European powers all quickly accepted the outcome and recognized the transfer of the Southwest to the United States.

Washington dillydallied on annexing Texas for nine years to avoid upsetting the free/slave state balance but in the end the concerns about one or more of the European powers using it as a springboard for expansion into North America prevailed.

>wikipedia
modern germans are cucks.

All sides were wrong in many things and right in many things. To say one side was conpletely right or wrong is simply not true.
Gringos, of course, will be on their side. Mexicans will be on their side.

Probably true based purely on the fact that white men racemix at a higher rate than white women

cope

Attached: 1522465215717.png (1525x1660, 444K)

>can't refute so dismisses
The absolute state of Mexican """"""intellectuals"""""""

>so triggered by the Comanche war pasta he specifically included it word for word
>Uses a question begging epithet
Lmaoing at your life

I have roots in mexico since the 1600's. My earliest ancestor, came over from Spain in 1654.

Then his descendants(also my ancestors) fled the corruption of mexico proper and moved to the frontier of Texas before independence from Spain. They were one of a handful of white Mexicans in the area before the Americans came. When the Mexican federal government invited Americans to move to Texas to help deal with the Comanches, the fed turned a blind eye to all the slaves and liquor the Americans brought with them.

After the Americans dealt with the Comanches and built up Texas, the Mexican federal government began to enforce draconian laws upon the Texans and encouraged them to leave, which caused the rebellion.

>the fed turned a blind eye to all the slaves and liquor the Americans brought with them.
>blind eye
Nice revitionism

We did something wrong, and it was letting American aliens get in.

It was claiming Comanche and Apache land as yours and thinking you could take it from them when Spain couldn't even after 300 years.

Ah yes, good thing we stepped in and got them their land back. Wonder how those tribes are doing now that after their population almost exterminated.

Yet Americans had no problem accepting the invitation and even sending more people illegally that didn't chimp out until Mexico abolished slavery.

Are you retarded user
He's saying that we were able to kill the Comaches but claimed their land anyway, while we claimed them and killed it

There was no invitation
American settlers negotiated with the Spanish crown to settle in Mexico
After Mexico became independent, they got an uneasy renewal of the agreement because Mexicans were pussies who didn't even try to stop them because they couldn't deal with the Apaches and Comanches

>Who was in the wrong during the Mexican-American War?

Panchito, ¿are you taking your english classes?

Why are you quoting my sentence as if I said something wrong?

Santana was, stupid retard lost his country half their land.

puta madre, dejen de responderles a los chicanos ya

Ño, los chicanos son chistosos :3

I'm not a Chicano

>illegally
>dont control any of the land you claim
>can't even pay your people to go there
You couldn't enforce your claim
So you're admitting that unorganized American settlers were stronger than the entire Mexican military?

>flag
Hmm I see, sorry Tyrone.

Attached: 1492978535601.png (450x510, 304K)

So was this the event that made Mexico spiral into a continuous loop of revolution and counter revolution?

yeah were all nigs and 56%ers, please stop sending your people here theres nothing for them

>abolished slavery
Yes, the government made some very nice declarations on paper, in reality thousands of Indians lived as virtual slaves on haciendas.

No

>I put it on a chart along with other obvious responses so you can't say it without looking like a doo-doo head.

My ancestors were Tejanos who fought in the Texas Revolution to not have to be part of the clusterfuck to the south of us.

Lmao, why do Americans always take everything so serious and personal? This is why everyone makes fun of you here.

Don't you have a high-profile Leftist politican who wants America to pay reparations for the war and wants to take it to the ICC? Most Americans don't even know the war happened, yet it seems to cause enough butthurt over there to spawn such morons.

AMLO? No idea, I don't think he's ever say something related to that.

America, for not just annexing the whole shit hole.

Attached: 1522465215717.png (1525x1660, 468K)

checked

Attached: 1345827228582.jpg (563x470, 74K)

>admits Mexico is shit
>thinks legit arguments can be dismissed because you got triggered enough to put them on your bingo card
Ayy lmao

Attached: We're in for it now Pedro.jpg (416x315, 41K)

Wow you are really dedicated about something that happened more than 160 years ago

forgot about this

Attached: 1522465215717.png (1525x1660, 481K)

You forgot this