Crypto Mass Suicide Registration

Hear me out all those that are suicidal from this wretched scam ridden, manipulated ponzi scheme. If we all kill ourselves together we will not only be free but we will ultimately cuck everyone in this entire space as the government will have to get involved and regulate the shit out of it essentially screwing over everyone we left behind. Jews, pajeets and niggers are welcomed. Bonuses for those of us that get TV time with our childhood pictures with people saying we we're good and how could the government let this happen to such good people. Who's with me?

Attached: 1517419345595s.jpg (250x141, 7K)

>still bag holding that BCH i bought @ 0.11 BTC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1522592053304.jpg (1833x2121, 851K)

That's the spirit, we need more for our cause. Fuck this space and all the scammers on this board.

Attached: 1517245425678s.jpg (213x250, 8K)

You lost 20% against btc, get over it faggot. That's what you get for gambling against Bitcoin with bcash
Nigga give up if you want, but this is the time when ur meant to be buying

>>I-I'm still hodling DGB from 2k sat...
I am already dead

Once we get around 100-200 anons on board I'll start things off and livestream my ending

>the absolute state of biz

I am the same :(

One more Delta refresh I'm offing myself

I'm In

Okay, you first.

Thank you eternal bag holders, you will be remembered for about 24 hours

That's the plan, no bullshit

Jokes on you when the governments come in and regulates this shit into the ground, all of you will be the actual eternal bagholders

Stop, u dont know what ur sayin..

Attached: 1522601563658.gif (487x560, 898K)

“The only enemy more dangerous than a man with unlimited resources is one with nothing to lose. And that is what you’re looking at right here.”

that would be a positive for us actually, lol .

but why do this? just get a dog and be one of those homeless drifters with a dog or something. better than dying over some bullshit like this, torture yourself until you are old like the rest of us

What happened to only investing, what you can afford to lose? At least if you're going to do it, give your coins to someone

I'm down if more people join in. All of us are destined for a life of poverty and mediocrity, might as well end it. But can we all agree on a specific day so the media would take notice.

the government doesnt give a fuck if a bunch of austic faggots lost their money to a ponzi scheme, frankly theyle care more about the money that went to unknown scammers rather than being spent back into the circulation of real money.

But I'm white. The media and government gives a shit about white people.

>mfw OP is white and is encouraging minorities to kill themselve

Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: sayori crash.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

oh, user...

Attached: 1521261691014.png (1490x1208, 754K)

they.....do...right?

Instead of killing yourself why don't you do something useful
Find a federal reserve building, go to the bilderberg meeting, there's plenty of good spaces for you to m/s in

Doing the Lord's work user

Just hodl and buy more. If all you suicidal fags were thinking like that the price will go up again and you wouldn't be suicidal at all. Stop panicking start believing again. Yes crypto can lose 99% of value, but it can also x1000...

Yeah fuck a life of debt slavery, I'll post more details later on and will continue to recruit until we have at least 100-200 people, I'll go first, knowing that we will have the last cuck makes it all worth it

Suiciding over an Infantile market is fucking ridiculous. Don’t be fucking retarded and gamble everything you have. It’s simple. This market isn’t a get rich overnight scheme anymore. Now it’s about the tech development and implementation of said tech. If you want to see massive gains, get ahold of your fucking ADHD, invest in something with a convincing whitepaper and a solid roadmap. If that crypto company can consistently meet its goals/promises etc. for each roadmap checkpoint, it’s a good coin/token. Stop being a retard and going all in on scams. There are few coins with actual purpose. Smarten the fuck up and stop being an autistic degenerate.

holy kek

Their certianly going to give a fuck and will probably use it to their benefit for additional cucks, like a recession, or full crypto ban until gov created blockchains are released

Fuck you most of us anons have nothing going for us. Crypto was our only hope of ever having a semi decent life. Now it's all gone thanks to the whales and kike and chink governments. Whats the point of living if you are just wage slaving until you are merely a husk of a human. We prefer death over enslavement. We will finally become free.

And with our freedom we WILL bring down this fucking ponzi scheme and cuck all of you scamming faggots, shillers, and whales. All crypto was and ever will be is an everlasting reminder that this world is manipulated to fuck over everyone but the rich

>being this much of a pussy

No wonder you have nothing going for you.

Don't waste your suicide in your garage.

Nice just suicided 100k

I'm thinking of jumping off of the top floor of some crypto related hq

dont kill yourself if you are white. please!

>Still holding DBC bags from 1500 sats

Attached: 1512786255022.jpg (412x351, 21K)