B-buy the dip

B-buy the dip

Attached: happy.png.jpg (2300x1920, 266K)

How do I short my happiness?

I'm in my late 20's and I can't possibly imagine that it gets better from here

worse.*

I can't imagine that it gets worse from here.

Epic cup and handle

lol WHAT
i was totally miserable, like suicidally depressed, up until 22 and now my life is starting to geg better finally
im the inverse of this grap

Me at the bottom

I wonder what happens at 27. Marriage? Kids? Job gets more stressful?

>job
>paying bills
>driving in traffic everyday
>diseases
>domestic shit
>possible divorce
>taking loans
>isolation

I'm already a depressed NEET, I think that stuff might be an upgrade, at least I'll be living

according to this i should be longing with leverage

>tfw 28

its over

This is unironically how you should think of be happy. Someone always has it worse than you. This dude has crazy problems so another user wishes he had those problems to feel alive. Strange world we live in.

added mine in green

Attached: mine.jpg (2300x1920, 575K)

classic pump and dump

fuck i can relate so much
life from 16 to 24 is where you should enjoy it and fuck around at max levels
if some young neet is reading this then get your ass out and do something with your golden years, if you don't you are going to feel like you missed out on life for the rest of your life

Attached: 1516317018765.png (645x1260, 440K)

>life from 16 to 24 is where you should enjoy it and fuck around at max levels
Nah, this is a meme. I was actually pretty miserable during those years, I'm 32 right now and I have made enough things in the recent years that I don't regret "missing" that age.
On the other hand, I really regret not having invested in things or acummulate wealth since before

meh, it depends, it's not about wealth, it's more about that young social lifestyle
losing 3/4 of your friends and contacts after you enter that adulthood life is a bit depressing. you start to lose that ease you had when you were younger.
if you went to college and had a good time every week-end you should know what i'm talking about
>inb4 REEEEEEEEEE NORMIEEEEEE

>Nah, this is a meme. I was actually pretty miserable during those years, I'm 32 right now and I have made enough things in the recent years that I don't regret "missing" that age.
Can you go into detail? I'm in a shitty spot in my late 20's and would love some encouragement.

Same here. Care about money as early as possible if you want true freedom. I wasted years rather playing vidya.

23 here. So glad I started my focus on my own business. I could just be out and about fucking around, partying, bar hopping and what not like most people my age. Instead I'm improving my long term life plan and building my financial portfolio.

I was miserable as a teen but things found a way to get massively worse in my 20s now im quite ready to die at 28

Eat pizza and donuts and fuck with the bogs

What’s your ‘business’ pal?

Well thanks for the laughs anyway

live a NEET life and it becomes better as you age.

actually i am an employed NEET but apart from working 40 hours i am pure NEET and enjoying every minute of it. even work doesnt bother me as its chill and meeting nice colleagues.

I’m 25 and depressed
Mainly because I’m unemployed and don’t have my own place

You aren't a NEET retard

>NEET
>A NEET or neet is a young person who is "Not in Education, Employment, or Training".