Tranny hate thread

Attached: LGBBQT memeball.jpg (720x804, 112K)

Attached: TrannySlam.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

>lumbering tranny vs agile manlet

looks more like a crossdresser than a tranny

>implying

lmao good point

pump

Attached: 1564738550462.jpg (995x560, 62K)

AUSTRIA IS ON YOUR SIDE

Attached: 14304448784_448fa6bf78_b.jpg (1024x683, 160K)

>implying people like corporations co-opting anything
are you retarded

Ok

Attached: 1567196549926.png (450x416, 186K)

impressive

Trans people are people and
some, I assume, are good people.

Lets stop the hate.

Literally this

Attached: 1566846977500.png (345x325, 164K)

Based

Attached: tsmug.jpg (1083x609, 68K)

god i fucking hate trannies and faggots

B T F O

fuck them weirdos. Dumbass niggas who do dub shit god i hate them they are gay and dumb they should rot in hell they are too damn weird

it's okay if there hot

i dislike the tranny agenda but i dont actually know any trannies in real life

Naoto absolutely DESTROYS trannies

Attached: 1559667833200.png (804x1384, 1.94M)

They're self important faggots so not much different from what you see here.

I know a gender-non-conforming person. She's nice, but really uninformed and uncomfortable to interact with.
She took the Lefty pill in university, including the part about never listening to a single word the Right has to say, yet demonizing them for what they have to say. She thinks I've got my shit together and have a reasonable outlook on life, so she started talking politics with me one day (which is how I learned of her leftism), assuming that I was obviously Liberal. She had never heard of any of the facts and figures that talk about how other cultures in the world are just as shit (if not shittier) than those in North America, only that "white men" are ruining the world (and that it is also their responsibility to fix the world). She had no idea that men cannot control their sexual desires and get taken advantage of by women daily. I explained how the left demonizes the right to the point of hiding information that leans to the right being more reasonable on certain topics, and how the right even does the same thing, and both use your emotions against your better judgment to get you to vote for whoever is most "good" instead of whoever is most qualified to make huge, informed decisions.
(1/2)

This all blew her mind, it was all being hidden from her behind the curtain of leftism, and she started realizing that it was all her friends and lefty professors who were hiding it from her. If you bring up anything based on observation and facts, she'll remind you of the hot lefty take on it that everyone already knows before she's mentioned it.
She fucking loves Steven Universe and that dragon prince cartoon specifically because she gets all giddy seeing gender non-conforming shit (I guess it makes her feel like she's totally cool and not mentally disabled). I did respect that fact that she was a girl who didn't try to dress sexy, and actually had interesting hobbies like video games, cartoons, tabletop RP, and generally just nerdy shit other than "boys and girls" (pretty much the only "hobby" normie girls have).
I was even considering dating her at some point, then I learned how politically devoted yet uninformed she was, and then she came out as a lesbian anyways. Probably dodged a bullet, there.
(2/2)

sounds terrible, i guess im thankful that i dont know any personally

Dont you hate typing some long shit out and then no one replies

Good news. There's no real agenda. Just paranoia.

obsessing over things you don't like thread

Why do you guys think about trannies so much

Would you rather be a Tranny, or a Janny?

Attached: Brian Stelter 067.png (259x297, 109K)

Attached: uptheyinyang.png (919x527, 231K)

Whoa based

A janny holy shit at least then I have the option of quitting whenever I want instead of having irreversibly damaged my body

Attached: 1557019956218.webm (480x480, 320K)

you don't have to cut off your dick to be a tranny
you don't even need to be on hormones

Shut the fuck up tranny orbiting Pole, nobody gives a shit about your generals or your “””””””opinions”””””””””””””

you're either a trannie or suffering from gender dysphoria. the difference is that it isn't too late if you haven't gone through with it