Incels are right

incels are right

only looks matter

Attached: feel.png (645x773, 7K)

Looks matter. Yet many ugly manlets have climbed up the ladder and lived successful lives. Don't let it get you down.

Jorge, you have to leave the house if you want to get anywhere

Looks are EVERYTHING
This guy is a literal felon who was immediately awarded a modeling job after he got out of prison because he looked hot in his mugshot. Now he's engaged and impregnated a bongs billionaire daughter and has his entire life set out for him.
A good-looking man (and women in general) has his life handed to him in a silver platter. He can be lazy, he can be an asshole, he can be a criminal yet women will love and worship him anyway.
Normie men go out of their way to get a good prestigious job, an interesting personality, a lot of money, a good physique etc just so they can attract a woman. Jow Forums WILL deny this, but sex and companionship are pretty much the primary drivers of most men, without it society simply collapses.
But at the end of the day Chad still completely outclasses the normies simply because of his superior genetics, a normie's girlfriend never truly loves him, she will always desire Chad.

But Jow Forums refuses to take this pill. Instead we get daily threads about MUH CONFIDENCE, MUH GO TO THE GYM, MUH GO TO COLLEGE. As if women give a shit about any of this.

Attached: 1522332847712.jpg (728x567, 87K)

social status/wealth > looks > height > everything else

Do you have any hobbies or passions Jorge?

Incels are no better than Jow Forumstards, nurture > nature

You probably just have a personal problem

Completely false
I get matches on Tinder and have had girls call me good looking but my personality is really bland when you get deep enough, so I've never had a girlfriend.

>go outside
>girls dont approach me
ok
>approach females
>they laugh at me because im short and ugly
no

His looks got him a modelling gig, the gig led to attention women. I get that better looking guys do get more attention but looks don't mean much in the end if you are a shitty person.

reminder that MONEY is everything you can even fix your ugly face with it

Try online dating, approaching randoms on the street will almost never work and often comes off as creepy.

Plenty of ugly people have hot girlfriends/wives, you’re just not trying hard enough or are lacking self-confidence.

The hell are you talking about? White have it easy.

Attached: 1522069805565.jpg (1005x545, 145K)

You are shocked by the fact looks do matter because you grew up watching movies in which every guy gets a girl in the end.

This shit used to be common knowledge.

>incels are right
t. the most incel of all incels

I know this to be bullshit. My 290 pound fatass weird looking friend gets constant pussy by pretending to be a chad.

>What men want most
No shit. LOOKS are EVERYTHING

I'm rich, but I always get rejected before I can even tell them how rich I am.

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 75K)

Tell that to all the handsome dudes who literally beat their women and the women still stay with them

Not every piece of shit who can keep his wife after beating her is handsome. He might be preventing her from leaving financially or threatening to her or hinself if he leaves or shit like that.

Meant to say that he may threaten to harm her or himself if she leaves at the end there

so you never saw those fb comments of his mugshot?

you need social status, charisma and looks or god tier of one to even be playing

Kek, keep telling yourself that OP

Attached: images (35).jpg (433x339, 20K)

Approaching random girls on the street works surprisingly well even if you're not Chad, it's just that very few men have the balls to do it

Look up 'traumatic bonding' and 'battered wife syndrome'

Lots of women voluntarily stay with abusive men because they develop a stockholm-syndrome-like bond with their abuser, not because they can't leave.

If you wouldn't fuck an ugly girl why should a hot girl have to fuck you?

Of course the things that you can't change matter the most (IOW, genetics).

What would the point of evolution be otherwise if everyone could just "cheat"?

Just get over it. You can always acquire pussy even if you're ugly, but you just need money for that. No girl will ever feel sexual attraction towards you, but so fucking what, get your money and buy some pussy. Problem solved.

>incels

That's you m8

Black pill is quite hard to swallow

That's not black pill. Black pill is nihilism.

Red pill is accepting the fact that genetics are the most important thing when it comes to various things, such as predicting sexual success, intelligence, both physical and mental health, etc, which is basically what he's doing.

Blue pill is the fantasy notion that everyone can be whatever they want if the environment is just right.

>t. incel lanklet projecting