What is all this creme chocolate peep mini nonsense...

What is all this creme chocolate peep mini nonsense? The fact that almost every single thread had something to do with that, whilst most of the threads in other boards are still carrying on as usual ignoring it shows that Jow Forums has no real topics or pand is pretty much only for shitposting. But I think that's a good thing.

Attached: images (1).png (512x288, 6K)

BE PROUD OF YOUR TEAM, MOTHERFUCKER. WE'RE DESTROYING THE OTHER KEKS

I'm confused

Yeah I was hoping it would be the merged boards thing again.

Me irl

Attached: Bayeux, sailing to hastings.jpg (800x524, 173K)

My IP will change by itself any moment now.

rollin

You say that but I can't find a board with normal discussion. Fucking Hiro, I get the joke, the point has been proven, but I bet this is actually some sly datamining effort.

fuck off streetshitter

What the fuck is tjis?

The proportion of threads that seem to be regarding the teams is far greater on Jow Forums than say Jow Forums or /his/.

Yeah, it took me by surprise. Every IP is assorted a team and there is a point system to see which team wins by the end of the day. Not sure how the scoring system works.

>I get the joke, the point has been proven
what point?

>whilst most of the threads in other boards are still carrying on as usual ignoring it

Attached: 12124324325235.png (600x908, 557K)

CHOC

See /his/.

t. jiofag

No, modem, but it still changes like twice a day.

Also these names are in some way related to Easter or something.

cocks and dicks

Every other thread was panicking over it m8

It's always the stupid fucking team creme fags whining away like this. You're worse than chocolate.

alri dont creme yourself you sad act

pretty much majority of Jow Forums boards are just like this now (with the expection of slow ones) where have you been? /v/ isn't even talking about vidya anymore

That people will become stupidly invested in any arbitrary identity.
>scoring system
It most likely just counts unique IPs assigned for each color.

>That people will become stupidly invested in any arbitrary identity.
t. nigger

Okay, sorry. You're right. I was just judging from /his/. Stupid thread. My bad.

internet teams are srs bsns

this

Actually also every single thread on Jow Forums is about the teams. At least the other boards have serious threads running along as well. I'm not saying they're completely unaffected by it. But Jow Forums seems particularly affected.

Wait so what makes up the scores? The amount of posts made by each team?

is there sth win?:)

Jow Forums is just doing as autistic as us and Jow Forums is trying to figure out how teams are given. You mustn't have gone to much other boards.

WE KICKED YOU OFF THIS BOARD
AND WE'LL KICK YOU OFF AGAIN

Attached: 1521817743275.gif (580x588, 405K)

>Be me
>It's been April 1st for a while, cause I live in the the superior side of the globe, the orient.
>Still hasn't seen any of the April 1st shenanigans happen yet like last time, assumed the admins were too lazy for this year.
>Take a short break from shitposting for a while
>Comes back, see's this creme vs Mini nonsense.
>Wat.avi

Ah shit I am with the sub-human pink peeps fuck.

Let's see what we got

Jow Forums more like very silly board

>I hate fun
kys pajeet