Poo on it

Attached: Untitled.png (1283x780, 742K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
youtu.be/vp9u8U7bhAs
steemit.com/bitcoin/@supercrypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-price-suppression-is-the-goal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>As an Indian, I've been saying that this will occur FOREVER, esp since in India bitcoin is mostly only used for scams and has thus become synonymous with it.
>Also, it disgusts me the self-hate by crypto Indians and the downright racism in r/bitcoin. Calling people monkeys, complaining about the UK "aid" and talk of shittin streets.... FUCKIN DEPLORABLES

you did this

Attached: Untitled.png (1079x341, 33K)

Poo harder Pajeet

JUST SHIT MY STREET UP

Attached: 777O-MN4_400x400.jpg (220x220, 10K)

Sir pls I have family

Attached: fuck.jpg (480x337, 21K)

Indians get mad at internet jokes and suffer from self hate now. wtf?

I thought you faggots said Bitcoin couldn't be banned.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (726x800, 73K)

Does India have enough control of its net infrastructure to ban crypto?

if you look into recent history regarding crackdown on cash in India this isn't at all surprising. I feel bad for the people there desu

There is an Indian reading this board right now pissed off at poo jokes.

Attached: 1522901291726s.jpg (250x246, 7K)

If a pajeet can shill a shit coin and take your money, I am sure he will get around this ban

Banning bitcoin is going to do the opposite they are trying to achieve, lmao.
I feel sorry for bounty hunters though.

*breathes in*

How many pajeets are taking shit in the middle of the street right now?

The market did not give a fuck literally. Fuck India.

Good riddance

laugh now, but india is too proudy to use your scam token and is progressing so fast... you have been warned
youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

So if India bans ETH then will Indians be permanently kicked out of crypto for the most part? Please let this happen.

Its like indians want to continue being poor and shitting in the streets.

Attached: pajeeting.jpg (259x194, 8K)

LOL this perfectly illustrates indians inferiorty complex. Also all the poor "white people" in the film are Russians ahaha.

muh , goy are you pissed with your gov?
buy this antigovernment currency then
Think we are going to pumping phase again

buy espers on yobit sir very good future sir

Attached: poointheloo.jpg (1440x930, 280K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

India is gonna try to get people to use the government's own crypto currency.

As if people are going to adopt an inflationary monopolized shitcoin instead of digital deflationary gold (BTC).

Even so, India basically just banned cashing out to banks. There's gonna be no need to cash out in the future.

>banning crypto
what does this mean exactly? They're gonna put me in jail for having an account on an exchange?
t. totally not pajeet

Attached: 91F.jpg (640x640, 72K)

Attached: 193B30E7-FDB0-425E-8619-70CBBE7A7B2E.png (640x1136, 63K)

this is EXACTLY what happens when you shit all over the world on social media and spread your poopoodoodoo pajeets

youtu.be/vp9u8U7bhAs

This is fake. There's always fud organized (and mostly false) when (((they))) are trying to push the price down (like now)
>inb4 too many parenthesis

How long would it take to remove these fucking central banks?

What does this mean for DBC? Is there hope for my bags afterall?

Attached: 1522662562509.gif (300x300, 2.04M)

All the amerilards enjoying this you know you're next right? Moves like these are made from global plans. If India is banning bitcoin then usa will do something of their own, it's all a big plan to fuck with people and steal their money.

this

bitcoin crashed more from bog posting than the entire country of india being offlined

Nobody is offline faggot, the banks have been given a 3 month ultimatum to stop accepting crypto transactions

Also most of the moves Indian government make are directed by is government, they've been running anti kim jong prropoganda videos on news channels just because America don't like him, thats how big of a puppet Indian government is.

street shitting monkeys aren't market makers. no heeb would waste his time with this plot.

Attached: notpajeet.jpg (580x434, 25K)

>SIR THEY ARE CALLING US MONKEYS AND EXPOSING OUR SHITTING STREETS,,, TOILET IS TOO HOT SIR,,,

No toilet, no bride

This is true.

steemit.com/bitcoin/@supercrypto1/4th-dimension-bitcoin-manipulation-cartel-price-suppression-is-the-goal

Literally every time bad news was posted, bitcoin dropped because they purposely dropped the price so people will see the news and the drop and would panic sell.

They want bitcoin dead. Stop buying alts and just buy bitcoin.

We have guns to kill our leaders if they really piss us off. Also we arent shit nigger poos

Attached: bogged pajeet.png (1382x515, 698K)

Probably fake news, not like these shithole countries matter anyway, I don't care how many poo in loos there are

Sage

pajeets silencing free speech. But freedom of poo still free

This video explains why India banned crypto

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZL9Y-68uO7Q

FUCK bitcoin, 1 billion people collectively shit on it on this blessed day

Attached: 1515718303586.jpg (227x222, 6K)

INDIA SUBEROOWER FOR 2020 PLS BUY MOBBIUUSS SIRS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They can't stop people from shitting on their streets. I don't think India has control over ANY of its public infrastructure.

>on a forum devoted to a currency intended to minimize government niggery
>no sirs is good thing pls consider bobs and vangene *memorises copy pasted code*
Do Indians even have free will ?

>The RBI will be providing a 3 months notice period to stop providing services for entities already providing services related to virtual currencies.
3 months of forced sell?
nice!

Attached: BIG_B_WOB.jpg (750x554, 143K)

There will only ever be 21 million bitcoins OP. Let that sink in because just because you and your normie friends aren't accumulating there is people with 10000x your networth that are. And when they're done you can bet your ass they will hold until bitcoin is with 1 million each. Screen cap this shit.

WORLD POOPER POWER 2020

>implying you’d ever use that gun for anything more than killing a rabbit or a tin can
>implying government isn’t going to take you guns away in next two years
>implying you can fight martial law forces

Attached: 919431F5-94D2-44B0-BEC8-2728C86823B2.jpg (748x1024, 69K)

Worth it.

Attached: 4160E611-4928-49F7-A018-F19D32DB0F2C.jpg (400x400, 24K)

is that chris lilley?

Attached: 1509660004522.png (416x342, 249K)

you bet I am.

How is this a bad thing?

POO

Annnnnnd no one fucking cares

Attached: 1521740905242.gif (480x480, 1.91M)

Yes not surprising, the pajeet thinks about as far ahead as their negro cousin, shitting all over any opportunity for a quick micro pittance. Those fools have snatched the million dollars upfront, now the doubling pennies are (((ours))) /biz.

>DBC Marines are immunized against all dangers: one may call them scoundrels, pajeets, swindlers, chinkcoins, it all runs off them like water off a raincoat. But spread out FUD and you will be astonished at how quickly they recoil, how injured they are, how they suddenly shrink back: “we've been looed out.”

And so it begins..

Attached: 149756346437.png (765x511, 317K)

>india
>too proud to us anything scam related
>*shitting noises outside, with an undertone of misery an frustration*
>"Hello Sir, this is Dan from the IRS, your taxes are underfilled and a new windows update is pending"

Attached: 1510845971722.png (483x470, 184K)

>i-it's those Jow Forums types

Attached: 1521641710721.jpg (682x515, 23K)

>18% of potential market instantly gone
>no one cares
Seems like the market does, friend :^)

India has done the world a grand favor

Well the corecucks did say bitcoin is not for people living on less than $2 a day

they're essentially banning cryptography

that's what bitcoin is
p2p cryptography