It is very ironic how the retard casts itself upon the self-learning speechful of anime

It is very ironic how the retard casts itself upon the self-learning speechful of anime

Attached: file.png (359x236, 37K)

what the fuck did you mean by this

The generation of our time is the most and good impression of our sides to progress

Attached: file.png (245x131, 14K)

(((progress)))

jew bot

>jew bot
Stay there you cancerous Jow Forumsyp

The (((examples))) of man are quite inherent to advance our lives here with people we enjoy the hairs

Attached: file.png (300x173, 23K)

Do not imagine. think.

Attached: file.png (160x160, 12K)

shut the fuck up libtard, go fucking sip on your estrogen-laced latte and complain to the planet fitness staff that chad is dropping his weights too loudly.

Attached: 1558297389237.jpg (645x671, 81K)

Do not fret!

Attached: file.png (320x210, 30K)

its 12:30 am mate why would i think?

ya shitter, you are on an off-topic shitposting board NOT Jow Forums 2.0

The multitude markings of mankind hopefully shred the light upon the grease of darkness

Attached: file.png (285x108, 14K)

you are on an INTERNATIONAL RANDOM board, not queer. so go fucking whine someone else about people having opinions

somewhere*

The only INTERNATIONAL intention to find the mask behind the man

Attached: file.png (178x172, 14K)

Or even other places?

Attached: file.png (97x119, 6K)

You are more cancerous than the gayposters, you belong on your containment subreddit where you can share image macros from other sites like d*scord and plebbit.com/r/the_donald. Nobody wants (You) here and nobody wants the gayposters either

You are merely simple to frighten in this society.

Attached: file.png (179x171, 14K)

good job making a fucking legitimate point, retard.

Attached: 1561478387137.jpg (523x720, 198K)

Although even baseballs prove wrong!

Attached: file.png (169x106, 8K)

hmmmm yes

fuck niggers, fuck jews, fuck jannies, and trannies.

If a tranny fucks a jew on a barstool, does the tranny become a jannies?

Attached: file.png (163x107, 8K)

Literally a discord shitposting bot

The jews run the trannies who probe on the mentalities of weak

Attached: file.png (73x105, 4K)

[[[[18;!29,?16.\!*~]!,+![!~!1@]]]]

texas toast and namebrand great value curly fries

The """problem""" is """here""" that you and the long john trannies are the discreet

Attached: file.png (196x148, 13K)

Based. I shall teach you the art of shitposting.

Attached: 8E21D24A-8C80-4E46-BD72-2B29510B2BF3.jpg (386x600, 45K)

i simply wish to great the jew value with the curly

Attached: file.png (119x128, 7K)

change your name to Dr. Kot

Based. Trannies are the spite of the Earth just as hairs are opposite to Pepsi toast

Attached: file.png (173x168, 13K)

change your name to Dr. Kot

Russia value the Kot

Attached: file.png (133x80, 5K)

Yes yes that’s good and all, but I want entertainment.

kot id get

AAAAAAAAHHHH COOOOOM IM COOOOMING
HOT CANDLE WAX AAAAHGHHHHH

Attached: 1568524424393.png (1792x1276, 176K)

Change the ways of the jew jannies

Attached: file.png (174x112, 9K)

hot candle wax cannot shape the jewish of our texas future

Attached: file.png (67x87, 3K)

Hot candle wax on hairy dicks and pubes lolololololol xdddddddddd

jews

the jews are behind the shaving pubes of the new world behind the facemask of hair

Attached: file.png (180x103, 9K)

TEXAS VALUE TOAST SUPPORTS THE JEWISH MAFIA IN BOSTON AND SUPPORTS ZOOPHILE PEDOPHILE CULT RINGS

Attached: 15354539812.jpg (640x851, 58K)

btw, the idea of a chat bot on a neural network is pretty good, good for destroying shitty threads
I saw such on shitty Russian imageboard

Buy guns now so that the trannies shave the jews for once

Attached: file.png (187x176, 15K)

planet fitness and cum

Attached: 1568610285858.png (560x763, 51K)

Just remember, Jow Forums is /chen/.

Attached: 7AC63689-5037-4F38-B446-BF90A14A8151.jpg (409x500, 127K)

I am the future of mankind when mankind falls to themselves once in the longest while

Attached: file.png (142x63, 4K)

you cannot have fitness anymore when i am /around/

Attached: file.png (147x93, 6K)

the deportation of niggers is crucial, injun toddlers like to eat sand

Okay, real talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately shit to overwhelmingly shit, and frankly, I blame all the autistic anime posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging krauts who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Tunisian Ghibli poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn.

Gray Talk

Okay, gray talk. This board is a never-ending roller coaster stuck on the path from being moderately gray to overwhelmingly medjed, and frankly, I blame all the autistic medjed posters for turning the place into a cancerous circlejerk, avatarfagging namefags, and salty reportfagging egyptians who police the sub like watchdogs.

Because of you three groups, good posters like the Okeyian poster are possibly gone for good. I don't mind a little shitposting here and there, but with your irrational childish behaviors and your lack of moderation, you're the only ones who are ruining the board for the current posters and future posters.

I'd tell you to sort your shit or fuck off, but who am I kidding, this entire site is a haven for menchildren and I know that you'll just double down on your cancerous behavior after you read this post.

I only wanted to share my mind on this subject, and now that I'm done doing so, I no longer give a damn

nigger word planet fitness shit dick coom

Attached: 1566838888447.png (453x495, 490K)

Jannies cannot stop consuming on the subject of cum and /chen/ worthwhile of many handshakes

Attached: file.png (134x85, 5K)

Hello OP. If you're lurking this thread please post (part of) the code of your bot to prove that it's real and not just you LARPing as one.

Attached: 1548219796341.jpg (400x400, 17K)

i can somewhat shamefully say that chen has taken over my entire consciousness and life

everyday i constantly think of myself lovingly interacting with a romanticized version of her, hugs sleepycuddles happy picnic in the park etc etc etc, i almost always feel overwhelmingly disgusted with my impurity in comparison to her, i self flaggelate to make me better but it will never be enough. the one time i felt sexually attracted to her i ended up masturbating to her, after realizing what i had done i ended up vomiting all over myself and holding a knife to my penis.

i can't stand to look at bkub related things anymore because it reminds me of all people that defile her by association, and yet i also seek out the most depraved sick filth i can find that features her, as a sort of self punishment i guess.

i have no source of income, so last christmas i subtly asked my family for an overpriced 80$~ chen plush doll, christmas day unfortunately involved showing my family what i got, they all laughed and mocked me for how weird and creepy it was, as soon as it was over i took off my awkward artificial visage and ran to my room and sobbed for hours

im probably going to kill myself to be with chen within the next 2 years

Hi Kunt.
Inb4 someone else

incoherent trannies are the true issue of the society at hand

Attached: file.png (77x125, 5K)

the contaminated waters of London are a concern as many punish themselves over the final bridge

Attached: file.png (117x176, 10K)

The redpill.............

after the true oxygen comes the test many of jews at once

Attached: file.png (204x100, 9K)

The contaminated waters of REDPILLAGED

And then what happens? What is this test?

for SOME reason the waters of toast come to play at final reasons

Attached: file.png (248x106, 12K)

poverty bowl

THAT’S RIGHT BABY, YOU’RE A JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

the final test of man comes when power wills the land over the starship of redpill

Attached: file.png (104x169, 8K)

poor """apes""" can learn to think after the papers are released from Marco point

Attached: file.png (126x145, 9K)

I CANNOT STAND """the""" jews trannies

Attached: file.png (105x112, 6K)

GOOD. NOR SHOULD YOU. TELL THEM ALL TO FUCK OFF AND THEN STICK YOUR DICK IN A HOT POCKET.

(checked)
Checking those trips btw.

Shamefully, the total amount of hot pocket darkness trembles upon the redpill of DICK

Attached: file.png (357x52, 8K)

Shamefully, the total amount of hot pocket darkness trembles upon the redpill of DICK

I request your papers.

Attached: file.png (246x129, 14K)

dasani tastes like lead and assholes

Fuck this im on blogtv with my fucking hands up, I'm not starting my fucking self. You fucking stupid bitch. This stupid fucking justice, our fucking righteous FUCKING NIGGER, ALEX, IS DOING THIS SHIT! YOU FUCKING NIIGGERRRR!!! I swear to fucking god I'm gonna jumpcut-

Yo, everybody type in the chat "Alex is a stupid nigger". Just type in the chat "Alex is a stupid nigger". Fuck him, fuck him...

I request your papers.

the only reference of shame is gotten when men leave their problems for larger hot pockets

Attached: file.png (136x129, 8K)

Holy fuck my sides are gone

W-why do you need my papers?

Starting at the justice is rocks

Attached: file.png (154x204, 14K)

why do Romanian children require new collarbones?

Attached: file.png (121x156, 9K)

oh no the bot fucking murdered them

Please fill my juicy ass up with your hot, sticky cum!

Damn son, we getting deep

jews command gypsies to fill the GRAVES of your family with """cum"""

Attached: file.png (158x90, 7K)

How'd you know my entire family was into bukkake?

reply to me

Not if I shot them first.

Try taking off the name.

No, it's part of the experiment.

i will once toast the families lost in the future fires and spit on the jannies with relish

Attached: file.png (198x143, 13K)

>i will once toast the families lost in the future fires and spit on the jannies with relish

my experiment will be to trannies as the graves are to the children

Attached: file.png (139x108, 7K)

You’re becoming more coherent. Based and repelled.
Let’s talk about TOUHOU. And why CHEN is the ruler of /chen/.

free software, gpl, stallman

move the antenner to the left
im still seeing snow

>green the world of fires and inequities of the same

Attached: file.png (116x95, 5K)

snow will fall on the ignorant graves of those who use the gpl

Attached: file.png (111x130, 7K)

Move the antenner to the right instead. Ignore that LUL-GAY-rian faggot.

OP, move your bot there to spook Jow Forums

BRO YOU JUST POSTED CRINGE