I am actually scared of Germans

Posting here because I'm banned from threadposting on Jow Forums. Central Euro mutt here. I've noticed on Jow Forums Germans come up with the same questions I do but they come up with much more developed solutions than me much faster. My best friend in middle school through high school was also a German and he got higher grades than me. It's kind of scary knowing there's a race that's literally you but better. Is this the source of a lot of the Nazi panic among normies?

Attached: 2D570124-F294-47C8-B4B1-38F04F92DCB5.jpg (574x574, 40K)

Germanic people are much smarter than every other race

germans? ohh you mean those things muslims keep as pets

What you're implying is possible, but I believe the more plausible answer is simply the fact that you're a blogposting Jow Forumsdditer and most of these are guaranteed autists.

Attached: YEEUP.gif (360x202, 892K)

Why are burgers so obsessed with their ethnicity?

Go back there/

You too

This is based

And you should be decapitated and thrown off a roof as on-lookers laugh at you and folks just passing by give 0 shits.

its less about the race and more about the fact that he isnt a smelly phonepisser like yourself

But you call me a phonepisser too and i'm germanic!

Attached: reimu.jpg (861x918, 69K)

yeah and you too are inferior, get what im saying? the inferiority of phonepissers is universal

besides youre not even germanic youre just a mutt lol

I'm austrian very much austrian

Attached: Gif image.gif (700x625, 337K)

only 5/8 austrian the purity of which is to be disputed
sounds like a mutt to me, mac

My other parts are russian and hungarian.
Do you write all down i say?

BOO!

>|>8768134
OP you are not getting a (you) for such low quality race baiting. As a member of the better race, I can confirm that we are planning the next holocaust and this time it's the Jow Forumsacks and frogposters that get the big freeze

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1568173458709.jpg (249x249, 82K)

>My other parts are mongol
not white
>C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1568173458709.jpg
>As a member of the better race,
lol

Russians are white and hungarians were 600 years under austrian controll they are genetically very white.
I think you are the mutt here.
Also i'm more austrian than other shit.
I'm blond, white and have green/gray eyes.

implying "white" is a race
get a load of this mutt

You know you can hurt the other mans feelings?

Attached: Monogaytari.jpg (1000x1405, 332K)

That's a jew. He doesn't have feelings.

oof there's a lot to unpack here
first of all it won't be the "next" holocaust, it would be the first one because the holocaust never happened

this. friggin bluepilled cirnonigger kraut

Back to your containment boards

Attached: bant.png (633x642, 219K)

why contain it?

Because cancer like (You) belongs back there much like how hentai enthusiasts belong on

well i'm already here sorry

Americans are always telling Europe how you saved us in WWII, surely saving yourself is even easier?

OH FUCK IM GONNA COOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1568819480059.gif (1024x922, 151K)

Attached: Lederhosenpeter.PNG.png (263x482, 37K)

g*rmans suck my dick nigga

oktoberfest vibes

H-Henlo brother!!

Attached: __kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_pikojirokurao__b20e10398a1df6d3db59facaeb771f31.jpg (800x1000, 97K)

Who are you?
Are you some of my servants than call your self austrian soldier.
If you are the based austrian guy then kill your self.

>Is this the source of a lot of the Nazi panic among normies?
yea, it's also why Brits were jealous of us and started WW1 and 2

>kike calling others inferior
kek

the mennonite germans i know are quite intelligent and very gifted physically men and women

Its only because you only see smart 1%, why would a retard slacker be an exchange student you stupid Jow Forumsditter