Why does Europe possess all these little countries like the Netherlands trio, Denmark, Switzerland, etc...

Why does Europe possess all these little countries like the Netherlands trio, Denmark, Switzerland, etc.? Why were they not absorbed ages ago by the strong ?

Attached: kv-2s love him.jpg (209x241, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Béziers?oldformat=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting to unironically live around swamp/mountain germans and frenchmen

What's wrong with you?

Feudalism and monarchies. Don't try to understand it, your brain will hurt.

Attached: Znak_českého_království.png (444x526, 328K)

>Netherlands
Was Spain's bitch at first, naval power, good with money (i.e. jews)
>Denmark
Less cold than Sweden, Norway, Finland
>Switzerland
Mountains, some of the best soldiers in the world for much of history (government is too decentralized to conquer anyone), good with money (i.e. jews)

what a maximum overshart-tier question. please hurl yourself off the nearest cliff.

roll

Oh my friend, you have been here too long. There is no joy left in you.

Attached: 2048.jpg (800x1066, 359K)

Fur us. We were part of Spain,France and Germany in our history but because we were our own little snowflake we always fought back and got our own country. Denmark has kind of the same. In their history they got kind of the same population as Sweden and Norway so its hard for them to take control over them. Switserland has mountains. The common thing is that every little part of Europe has its own identity and lanuage. That makes it difficult to take over and keep the people in that part happy. We are basically a state of Germany with its own government and lanuage.

>please fellow euros pretty please pretty please ignore my fellow countrymen, oh my god I'm so ashamed of them why can't i be like them. This is so embarrassing oh my god.
kys

It is a sharter-tier question.

nothing but a spot of fun, not that you'd know anything like that

why is canada not part of america

Must be the famed American humour

good question

Witchcraft.

ask myself that every day

Why doesn't America own the entirety of the western hesmiphere?

>american warships can't even enter new zealand ports
pathetic

well, you're all kind of spanish from the mexico down

when Australia already exists, who needs you?

you're mum

We wouldn't need your permission to dock. Hell our Navy alone could occupy you.

the boy scouts could occupy new zealand naturally, still, they wouldn't dock without permission

You don't know the half of it

Attached: detailed-location-map-of-san-marino.jpg (1198x1024, 746K)

because we are STRONK and the weak should fear us

>Mountains, some of the best soldiers in the world for much of history (government is too decentralized to conquer anyone), good with money (i.e. jews)

Switzerland exists because its existence is beneficial for its much bigger neighbours, Italy, Germany and France.

Switzerland is not hard to conquer, allmost all of their important cities are outside the alps

Attached: karte_topographie_schweiz.gif (1200x710, 357K)

>implying it doesn't

Don't you realise the entire Western world has been part of the American Empire since WWII?

because there never was a country strong enough to overwhelm the others alone

>Switzerland is not hard to conquer
It's filled with greedy Swiss. Assburgs tried to conquer them and got BTFOed.

Not only that. Languages create nationalism. You can try to incorporate other languages and for example Austria-Hungarian empire did, but sooner or later the oppressed languages will have had enough and rebel.

You know there exist other languages than English in the world. Language can create a very strong bond between people.

>Implying
youtube.com/watch?v=Rr8ljRgcJNM

Because the strong liked to fight each other and tear each other into tiny bits.

>what is sarcasm?

Attached: zoetkoffie2.jpg (600x800, 48K)

idk, i always found it interesting that some European countries colonized half of world, killing anyone in their path but Europe was relatively peaceful and no real takeovers were attempted after middle ages ended

like Habsburgs fucked their way to control half of the world but had no military presence

>Europe was relatively peaceful

Attached: réfléchir 06.png (720x700, 340K)

compare Belgians cutting hands of niggers everyday to what happened in Europe except for German chimpouts, its not even close

>beneficial
Kek

It was always hard af to conquer.

Well yeah between Christian nations there wasn't the same savagery as with the natives during the colonizations
But still wars were almost constant, maybe they were more "civilized" than in Africa or the Americas but it was pretty fucking often. Sometimes these wars barely had effects on the common people but sometimes they'd leave whole countries destroyed.

Cutting Africans hands is something but Europeans were capble of savagery between each others sometimes too en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_at_Béziers?oldformat=true

>It was always hard af to conquer.
when was the last time one actually rolled his troops in?

I know the Wehrmacht had plans but they abandoned it because the Swiss fully cooperated with us

>1209

lol

rude

No one wants to destroy the beautiful Switzerland because everyone wants its beauty intact after the war, to go there to relax and celebrate.

Attached: cattowizard.jpg (540x600, 56K)

Maybe today but not in the past. It was quite strong due to the aforementioned decentralised power and good soldiers.

technically, Switzerland exists because it was decided to be a good buffer zone between Austria and France at the Vienna congress.
But yes, we are fucking hard to conquer. Every single citizen is required to have a spot in an atomic bunker, also all our bridges and tunnels are rigged for explosions in case of invasion, there's hidden gun nests everywhere and and extremely quickly mobilizable army.

nigga your cities bomed and you will give up after 2 weeks in the mountains.

the swiss army has not seen combat for hundrets of years and the swiss are not battle hardened talibans who can survive for months in the mountains.

also switzerland is a fucking tiny country

>bomb cities
>hit literally no citizen

>somehow make it around the collapsed bridges and tunnels to the mountain range
>get picked off one by one because you have no idea of the geography and we have all of it

I understand you can retreat to the mountains but then what?

you have ZERO hinterland, once the enemy captures all important cities (that are not located in the alps), your war is over

Of course New FUCKING Zealand asks this question

then all our allies come into play because literally everyone has their valuables here that they don't want falling into wrong hands
lmao jews win again

then the gorilla warfare comes into play

Attached: 020713516.jpg (622x429, 35K)

possible, but more likely is that you fold like the Danes, Norwegians, Belgians and Dutch did.

In WW2 Danemark was invaded within 24 hours