Motivate me to kill myself

motivate me to kill myself

Attached: 1519864494408.jpg (260x259, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7P5Q2IIT4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well youve already got the rope right? Just go all in.

one less discord namefag will make the world a better place

youre not even worth my time to motivate you to do that

i dont have any rope. the only thing i have is computer cables.
whatever tard. im not killing myself for your disabled ass

still posts in my thread. well okey

be yourself

You said motivate you, didn’t say under what conditions you were about to do it in. Yuros don’t have guns so I had assumed that you had a rope or somethin’

If you die there won't be anyone left that would treat me like a king.

Attached: IMG_20190905_132822.jpg (846x1400, 553K)

naah

hey, sorry I saw your profile and I just thought you looked cute in your picture, I really wanted to tell you that)) It's really rare to see girls playing video games haha! I don't know why its a guy thing honestly im like really against misogyny and like ill be the one in the kitchen making sandwiches. We should really play l4d2 sometime its a really cool zombie game with a lot of scary moments, but don't worry ill be there to protect you ;) sorry that wasnt flirting I swear Im just trying to be friendly I really like your profile picture sorry was that too far? Really sorry i'm really shy I don't go out much haha add me on skype we should talk more you look really nice and fun xxx

>transgender calls me disabled
whut m8

Attached: 1523092334785.png (404x404, 118K)

yeah I thought so, this thread needs some improvement

i am
its meh. i dont feel like going outside. and its sunny outside which is even worse.
fuck off. king my ass. just go find another discord nigger to praise your ass and suck your filthy dick.
im not a tranny. but i guess someone mentally disabled could get to that conclusion

Attached: dscxcx.png (1000x1200, 676K)

ah yeah pretend to be innocent and cute. you know? i have seen so much bullshit i cant cry anymore. and seeing cry babies who cry over the smallest things. they annoy me.

Attached: 1511483862321.png (356x360, 39K)

>namefag
>discord user
>an^me poster
youre not fooling anyone m8

Attached: 1493166128599.png (606x539, 42K)

no
saged

k
whatever. i bump it myself

Attached: 1520250679143.jpg (287x239, 30K)

I cry over everything.

You're the only one here that's afraid to cry.

Attached: IMG_20190920_193558-picsay.jpg (1559x957, 852K)

Whats wrong with it being sunny out? If it’s hot outside I understand but if not then where’s the issue?

he said while crying like a crybaby, stop making others feel like shit because you feel like shit you colossal failure

do it faggot

Attached: fuckingjewhangingself.jpg (1245x576, 111K)

here's your attention

>afraid of crying
i fucking wish i could cry. being unable to cry just makes u look like your fine. when im sad when i want to die when i punch the wall so hard my fists bleed. i dont cry. because my brain is retarded. i guess i cried so much in the past.
sunny i hate it. i like it when its cloudly
i make people feel like shit because people make me feel like shit dipshit
i want to
k

>you will never be able to live in a wholesome slice of life anime
why live

anime isnt real. so yeah to bad

just a little fucking attention whore aren't you? you almost act like you're proud of it too. if you really wanted to kill yourself you'd be dead right now. little fucking wimp crying to 4chins because life is oh so hard.

That's not sadness.
That's frustration.

I feed off of sadness. I love feeling warm tears dropping down my face.

Attached: IMG_20190906_192951.jpg (840x788, 285K)

Stop being a moody teenager

Attached: 7LFD9.jpg (267x204, 11K)

owned

you got mad from my k? seeth more

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f7P5Q2IIT4U
thread theme

Attached: 1568159073242.gif (512x481, 646K)

happy with yourself? are you proud? being weak? any normal person would put their chin up and keep going on because they know life is shit and that's just how it is, but you fucking beg for pity on Jow Forums of all places and cry like a little bitch. you are absolutely obligated to off yourself.

well maybe its a bit of frustration. because its one of my few outlets of releasing pain because i cant cry anymore. i have nothing to live for anymore. if u felt what i felt you would pull out your hairs and gouge out your eyes. because the only thing that can make me feel better is destroying myself
blame evolution

>waaah depression wahh i wanna kill myself waah
Shaddup nigga. you live in one of the happiest nations on earth and here you are "depressed" because a discord gf broke up with you or whatever white people get sad about.

Attached: 1539860211589.png (1000x1000, 219K)

I blame you

Attached: maxresdefault (33).jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Become a defeatist.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922_150225.jpg (1068x509, 69K)

you know nothing about me. neither do i have to tell you more about it
my dad kicked me out when i was 15. i have no irl friend. im doing good in school thats about it. i might live in the most happiest nation that doesnt mean im happy. retard people kill themselves here too.
ok

Sublimate your suicidal energy into something creative like avante garde noise rock

i have worked so far. but nobody is motivating me anymore. so i guess im okey with dying from here on out.
AHAHAHA.

>you know nothing about me hur hur you don't know the road i've traveled
you aren't the protagonist of your favourite animay you autistic europoor, so stop acting like it. if you want to kill yourself then go and do it instead of annoying people that don't care.

Good, now you better be happy in two days

Attached: 0c9bc7b7a6ad1179f75e8e336c9985bc.jpg (564x427, 57K)

>nobody is

Just accept failure and move on.

Attached: F2ub0iF.png (386x485, 437K)

ranting to a shithead like you is my way of releasing my feelings u know. i dont blame you for finding me annoying. lots of people do
probably not
i wish i could give you a glimpse of my feelings. because its not as simple as just moving on

your existence is inconsequential and no difference lies between your continued existence and death except for the fact that norwegian taxpayers will have to pay slightly less for disability payments

>my dad kicked me out when i was 15
everybird needs to leave the nest eventually. also maybe if you werent such a fag he wouldnt have done it
>no irl friends
good friends are just distractions focus on your career instead
>doing good in school
shiiieeeet youre doing better than alot of people in your position. just make your life around school and build yourself up for a future career. worry about other shit later

Top cringe, tho the screenshot is better.

Do it or l'll beat you up

Attached: 69fe98b3d55c8110425eb5600cd89f51.jpg (512x197, 57K)

a yes big boy words. big boy words for the win. i of course dont care if i leech of the Norwegian system. because lots of niggers are proud of doing it already,.
>everybird needs to leave the nest eventually. also maybe if you werent such a fag he wouldnt have done it

he kicked me out because i was in a argument with him in the fucking winter. he threatened to auction away all my belongings if i werent gone when he came back. FUCK OFF it was not nice. it fucked me up. when i moved to my mom i LOST EVERYTHING I HAD. every friend was gone.

i might be doing good in school but i swear it doesnt matter to me the slightest. because my future might be good. but everyday life is a strain on me and i feel like giving up on everything
beat me up

I also want to bro but my family and my dog. Fuck

fuck off teen

OKAY I'M BUYING A ONE WAY TICKET TO NORGAY TO BEAT YOU UP

Attached: 1446918259576.gif (352x348, 1013K)

observe as the norwegian underage tranny struggles to understand basic english, dismissing it as 'big boy words'

Attached: blacked.jpg (380x668, 69K)

hard. i hope u find something to solve it or something
no
do it
okey lole

haha get fucked loser

Well I had to move towns too.
I also LOST EVERYTHING.
Even if I stayed in that town all the people around me would have eventually moved on.
Went from having 30 friends to only 2.

Forget about others.

Attached: Kot.jpg (499x498, 114K)

whatever. i might been pushed down by several people i still have the potential to be a much better person then trash like you. because education
ARE YOU SPITTING ON MY FACE? i didnt just move. he kicked me out. i never got to say goodbye. it was in the middle of the year. i was suddenly gone from class. suddenly moved to another class. i never even could say goodbye to my friends. i moved from having a friend group to NONE. imagine being mute everyday. that hurts you a lot. it makes u wanna die.

Attached: 1520292696145.jpg (400x400, 45K)

>$4,393
.....okay give me about a month to save up some cash to beat you up

Attached: gutsberserkjpg-6d4699_400w.jpg (400x225, 24K)

buy a gun first

make sure u actually take me out and dont just knock me out uncoucnicoussly. i want to fully die

its not that easy here.

I never said goodbye to my friends either.

2 tried to text me on messenger but I went all bipolar on them and told them to fuck off and never talk to me again.
Also fuck your dad. Find a new role model. Become a better person than he ever will be.

Attached: afjn345ggd1013.png (918x1080, 407K)

i dont have any role model. over the years i have learned how fucking disgusting people are. you might think they are nice and next thing u find out they backstab you or talk shit about you. never trust someone fully.

Okay I got it, I'll take you out. You'll be sleeping with the fishes after I'm done with you.

Attached: fight me bitch.jpg (600x1061, 57K)

thanks

How do you want to die?

Attached: big o.gif (500x375, 950K)

thats the spirit. now stop going on Jow Forums to attention whore and bitching about nothing and maybe you might reach that potential unless youre going for some usless degree in which case just end it now

Become your own role model.
That's what I did.

I don't believe in God but I believe in jesus.

Attached: illust_72785397_20190821_114010.jpg (675x922, 119K)

Don't do it m8.

If you are going to do it however, would you be kind enough to send me 250 Quid? Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190922-001412_Chrome.jpg (720x1280, 185K)

I want to get beat up by Ritsu

Me too.

Attached: image:148519.png (734x506, 259K)

so how old are you this year?

Join the 40%

Attached: 1540334505856.jpg (380x676, 32K)

Why is his lips so thick?

plump lips are a sign of good health

perfect for sucking my paki cock

ritsu lips are for kissing not for dirty c**k.

orbiter