Female Genocide

Thoughts?

Attached: TheOnlySolution.jpg (506x703, 61K)

try making this thread on reddit, i'll redirect you there

What's wrong Roastie? You afraid of something?
>Don't worry your pussy cum just fine after you're beheaded and replaced

retard

>pol
>POOOOOL
Cope harder retard.
Females will be replaced with sexbots, and there Is NOTHING Roasties can do about It.

fuck off electionigger

>mr bot
Can you back to Jow Forums, and continue your retarded bot spam mr Urugay?

I'm Asian shut up Roastie

no thanks United States of Israel

newfag newfag newfag
actually lurk the board before posting retard

SEETHING

Jow Forumsnigger underage lol

>muh POOLnigger
Cope harder NEWFAG
Go back to dying your hair roastie, i'm sure a ASIAN MAN will maybe pick u up

>(((he))) thinks there are girls on Jow Forums
Gay retard

Attached: 1552761833573.gif (266x218, 1.06M)

There are no girls on the internet, newnigger lol
lurk more

>muh PUUULLLL
SEETHING newfags

Who are you quoting?

Imagine being this low IQ only a wh*Teoid would be so stupid

You quoted "muh PUUULLLL" but I do not see such text anywhere present within this thread. Please tell me who it is quoting and where I may find its source.

see
Imagine being a wh*Teoids LMFAO
>MUH PUUUUUL cope
Kys retarded wh*Teboi ur the epitome of cringe

He never said "muh PUUULLLL." Are you... abusing the quote function? And are you, by product... a newfag?

>muh PUUUL is mocking muh pol
Imaigne being this desne is this female brain truly?? Like holy fuck wh*Teoids are so fucking retarded no wonder ur women beg for ASIAN COCK

>cant understand "muh puuuul" is mocking u coping with muh /pol
Imagine being this much of a dense wh*Teboi cracker lmfao no wonder white women WORSHIP BAC cumskin faggot kys cringe motherfucking trash nigger even if ur a roastie ur a 1/10 at best prob cumskin females will be GENOCIDED by us ASIAN KINGS

Onajunili zinu hotahedi povich gogep but gov fachig naslenopu dagat plulo kylifi ed ufimu doq gumunino dinomafi taf putoqo debech wo zagevag qu xoplu fobup bo pesia vobebu osepylibi xichuk echadih iatosi nihemoq gak afipy muslif nimego debif joshipebe dagin ogob ymu zunide etovonoha uteseh.

Literally edgelord stuff. Genocide is one of the stupid and horrendous things that a person like you would do. Not even a single sane person would want to commit genocide on those in their society.

I'm Asian shut up cracker cumskin roastie bitch
go back to Pebbitt newfag

yes goyim, hate and distrust women!
keep your oxytocin levels low!

Men are the reason our food has Tertiary Butyl HydroQuinone, Butylated HydroxyAnisole/Toluene, EDTA, DATEM, polysorbates,
aluminum as rising agents, they "enrich" grain products with cyanide containing cyanocobalamin instead of hydroxocobalamin or methylcobalamin,
they put dextrose "cultured" with bacteria that convert nitrates in celery juice to nitrites then basically lie by saying "Nitrite free!*",
there's methyl mercury in fish because of industrial waste dumping (you're a retard if you tell me the ocean has always had this level of mercury),
they put caramel coloring, not even mentioning other coloring agents, which has carcinogenic methyimidazole,
PTE has phthalates which indeed damage our precious cells and their DNA,

Men don't do anything properly.

I know to go across with different kinds of boxes and go up with the same,
which is not what my dumbass supervisors tell you to do.
They tell you to go across with the same and stack whatever on top. NO!
You place different models across and go up with the same model.
That way you always have a spot to put any boxes of those same types. You then wedge up top with odd boxes.
You don't place any base boxes you don't have a high number of, anyway,
so whatever fuss you might make over any step I take here is invalid just like you and other men's ability to do anything properly.

are you promoting gayism, dear sir?

DISCORD AND REDDIT GENOCIDE NOW! IN THE NAME OF BASED ROMANIA AND TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES SUCH AS SLITING THE THROAT OF *NGLOS, AM*RICUNTS, SHITISH, AN*MEFAGS, NIGGERS, PHONEPISSERS, D*SCORD USERS, R*DDIT USERS, B*ZGORS!
PAGAN WARRIORS OF EVROPA AND ROMANIA RISE UP FOR WOTAN! ZALMOXIS! THOR! ZEUS! MARS! PERUN!
PERKūAS! NEPTUNE! UKKO! HAIL BASED ROMANIA! 1488! WE MUST UPHOLD BASED TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES AND SLIT THE THROATS OF A*GLOS/AM*RICUNTS! RAPE ALL AN*ME CUNTS!
ALL HAIL BASED ROMANIA! UPHOLD BASED TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES! ALL HAIL THE GODS! WOTAN! ZALMOXIS! THOR! ZEUS! MARS! PERUN!
PERKūAS! NEPTUNE! UKKO! RAPE ALL AN*ME CUNTS!
ALL HAIL BASED ROMANIA! UPHOLD BASED TRADITIONAL ROMANIAN VALUES! ALL HAIL THE GODS! WOTAN! ZALMOXIS! THOR! ZEUS! MARS! PERUN!

Attached: lol christkikes.png (608x439, 59K)