I have been living on a varied diet of porridge and rice for over a week now

I have been living on a varied diet of porridge and rice for over a week now.

Attached: 1568462180835.png (188x171, 67K)

why

I"m trying to save money for some computer parts. The only best part about this is that I look slimmer.

It's obvious, he's a poorfag. He can't afford to be happy.

Have you tried simply not eating at all?

I hope you add things like fruit to the porridge and vegetables or meat to the rice, bad nutrition will make you the sick!

Attached: 1558233983271.jpg (1000x1000, 561K)

Does new Zealand not have vegetables?They are very cheap and healthier than rice. Also potatoes are chep and fill you up too

I get $120NZ neetbux, so I guess I am poor.

Yep

Not yet.
I just put in a rice cooker, splash some water over it, and then 10 mins later I have a meal. I've been thinking about buying fruit and veggies but they're really expensive in NZ.
Too expensive, bro. Unless you're rich, you can't afford to live a healthy lifestyle.

not a lot of us can. i really do feel for OP.

Well I wouldn't. I went cold turkey for a few weeks and started to get over zealous. I had convinced myself I never needed to eat again for I had yet to gt even slightly hungry, and then I had a panic attack.

Oh I don't look down on OP, I'm the same way. I just know one when I see one.

sorry i guess im taking things too literally tonight.

See it this way: a bag of apples is like $5, one stick of cucumber is $6, an assortment of veggies in a bag is $4, potatoes I think are $8 per bag, etc...
These are just things I remember seeing when I did my last shop.

have you ever thought about becoming a subsistence hunter?Once you paid your license and a dirt cheap rifle you can put enough meat in your freezer for 6/8 month

Yeah, I just was joking. I did go 4 days without food and water before throwing up on myself. I honestly felt like I was about to die at any second.
I feel for you too, bro :(
We're a breed apart from everybody else, whether that's good or bad.

at least alcohol is cheap here. a full handle of cheap whiskey is only $21 and is easy escapism. is alcohol expensive in NZ?

If I live in a rural part of NZ with a forest next to me I would. But since I live in the city that's an impossibility.

It's expensive to the point where you don't even want to buy it.
>12 pack of beer: $24
>Bottle of whiskey: $50
>Bottle of cider: $10
>Vodka: $30
>12 pack of bourbon and cola: $30
This shit's getting ridiculous. I wish I lived in America and got to experience the joys of cheap living.

>tfw rich and eat nothing but potatoes and rice because I'm lazy and can cook a week's worth of food in 30 mins
I've never been fussy with food.

Attached: 1546756722314435654.jpg (612x612, 32K)

do new zealanders really

Go to the cemetery and dig up the plots for some free jerky. Eat bugs. Eat your semen and possibly others semen. Go to Macdonald and offer to clean people's feet or shoes for a dollar menu item.

Attached: EE3WknoU8AE83sF.jpg (1536x2048, 354K)

Practice dilating your asshole until your analysis cavity becomes very large. Then just go to the grocery store and hide some nice items in your ass and you can buy some cheap stuff as not to raise suspocion. You could just loob it up and then plug when your full of items. I've seen people fit whole arms up their ass so you could get some decent items up there if you're smart

Attached: EE3WknoU4AA6Sx3.jpg (1536x2048, 336K)

Same except for 2 years

Attached: 1562737489167.jpg (1080x1080, 58K)

>Does New Zealand not have...
no