Just found out that one of few person I'd call friend was snitching on me stuff I told only him

Just found out that one of few person I'd call friend was snitching on me stuff I told only him.

I just wanna die rn

Attached: 403-4033186_i-need-anime-reaction-images-i-can-turn.png.jpg (920x680, 193K)

Learn from the experience. Never underestimate the ability of other people to let you down.

discord thread

I'm not gonna trust anyone anymore

Give Moravia back!

test post

What crimes have you committed?

Did you fuck your sister?

You can tell me bro.

Well I told him some stuff about a girl I was with at the time and after few weeks she told me that I'm cunt beacause I was sharing private information about her and break up with me. I never suspected him but I got proof today.

I just trusted him

Trust me

Mommy taught me not to trust Italians

She was a hoe

Ah, that sucks. Think he did it so that he can get on her good side and weasel his way in?

Become based and redpill

Attached: DBB6F815-0A90-4AA4-B4AB-EEEAD8D2B499.jpg (457x457, 83K)

Yeah she posted some photos of her with him on IG stories

Don't suppose he said any similar things you can at least fire back with?

Can't think of anything

Literally beat them both to death. Holy shit. Don't trust normie retards btw jesus christ

Well I can visit him in his work pretty much everyday...

>Well I told him some stuff about a girl I was with at the time and after few weeks she told me that I'm cunt beacause I was sharing private information about her and break up with me.
...lol, you can see your hypocrisy here, right?

Anyway, people are notoriously bad secret keepers in general I find. The fact that she found out directly is questionable though, if he told her specifically then maybe he had a thing for her? Anyway that's just speculation, idk you or him. He may have just offhandedly mentioned it to her friend who told her.

When it comes to secrets with most people I find they say 'I wont tell anyone!' and then they proceed to tell at least one other person who they are close to at some point. They'll often open with something like 'You can't tell anyone but XYZ" in an attempt to keep the whole thing under control but then it spreads like Chinese whispers. It's human nature. Since something you told your friend in confidence resulted in a negative outcome for you, you have the right to be angry with them about it. Are they aware of the results of their actions?

Attached: 1518138149309.png (451x439, 153K)

>Anyway, people are notoriously bad secret keepers in general I find
that's why you should wear your heart on your sleeve lol

if you don't like someone tell them, if they're doing something stupid tell them, if you're upset tell someone, if you're a closeted retard who thinks his family doesn't already know tell them

Attached: see.jpg (1080x1177, 89K)

>just say everything, be true and honest
Literal autism.

or don't do anything you need to lie about in the first place faggot

I more or less live like that too, minus the part about telling people if I don't like them or to a lesser extent if they're stupid. I'm always open with people about my feelings and there isn't much I wouldn't reveal about myself to a stranger, including personal stuff.

Attached: 1546037067414.jpg (720x720, 115K)

well i mean i say that but i speak in almost entirely half truths or outright don't tell people anything i think i'm describing how i'd actually like to behave

Attached: sob.gif (200x200, 440K)

Heh. At least theirs no one to snitch on me...

nice blog
liked and subscribed

are you a Buddhist or jain?

what makes you come up with that conslousion
im interested in the logic behind this question

I dont know, who else uses the hook cross?

it supposed to be a swastika

I see. Well, be careful not to hold yourself to what could be an unachievable ideal. A large part of temperament comes from genetics. Maybe it'd be possible to change your personality through some concentrated effort, but I think it'd probably be better to focus your attention on just accepting who you are first and then just trying to become a better version of that if you wanna go down the whole self-improvement path.

Attached: 1518446397902.png (412x540, 602K)