China Has an Irrational Fear of a “Black Invasion”

In March, amid the pomp of China’s annual rubber-stamp parliament meetings in Beijing, a politician proudly shared with reporters his proposal on how to “solve the problem of the black population in Guangdong.” The province is widely known in China to have many African migrants.

“Africans bring many security risks,” Pan Qinglin told local media (link in Chinese). As a member of the Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference, the nation’s top political advisory body, he urged the government to “strictly control the African people living in Guangdong and other places.”

“Black brothers often travel in droves; they are out at night out on the streets, nightclubs, and remote areas. They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order in Guangzhou… Africans have a high rate of AIDS and the Ebola virus that can be transmitted via body fluids… If their population [keeps growing], China will change from a nation-state to an immigration country, from a yellow country to a black-and-yellow country.”

amren.com/news/2018/04/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion/

Attached: mutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I
youtube.com/watch?v=t_M5AzNXecM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Irrational

looool

>They engage in drug trafficking, harassment of women, and fighting, which seriously disturbs law and order in Guangzhou… Africans have a high rate of AIDS and the Ebola virus that can be transmitted via body fluids…

The same applies to Russians. Chinks engage in risky behaviour everytime they import Russian mail brides

>irrational

fuck china they can't get away with this take responsibility for the neo-colonization of africa

BASED

Once again Asians prove they are smarter than Whites by far

>Neocolonisation
Sounds like an improvement.

>irrational

Attached: implying.jpg (263x200, 16K)

>irrational

>irrational
I loved it when Europe was previously spreading new ideas and technology
Now europe is spreading lgbt, nigger love and cuck
It's time for europe to end itself

Do they actually call themselves yellow?
I suppose there's no reason to think that there would have existed words for racial groups before the colonial era, so maybe they do, but I would have expected the Chinese words for the races to have different connotations than the generic English ones.

Africans are quintessentially Chinese
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

youtube.com/watch?v=mtsa0MT2H4I

>irrational

Attached: 1518648618510.jpg (250x238, 14K)

>It's time for europe to end itself

youtube.com/watch?v=t_M5AzNXecM

scientists predicted what china will look like in 2050, and it's beautiful

Attached: 67575667.jpg (3500x1863, 872K)

Chinks are cool guys. They think the way Poles do. I believe we could have great relations with these people in the future. Meantime CIA-run "alt-right" campaign tries to sell us jew-ridden, muslimized and impoverished Russia without real economy except of digging shit from the ground as "saviour of the white race" and mongolid khazar billionaire oligarch Putin and his jewish parasitic friends as a geniuses and nationalists lool.

>Irrational

Attached: 1522518392614.jpg (1024x659, 98K)

>irrational

They just didn't consider other races as human being, they called white as 'foreign subhumans' before the opium war.

how so?
there is 1,3bi chincks... i don't think some immigrants will change this picture so soon

Hahahahahahahahhaha

A colonized Africa would be a better Africa

>irrational

Attached: b9b564383eccab1aabca29a5bd6e3264fb8c43c1e0b26a4e6d2c280ce3cf3a2f.png (643x537, 195K)

>chinks are literally colonizing africa
>"b-but africans can't come china because we afraid of BBC. small yellow pecker can't compete big black mamba"

fuck chinese people. if they don't want people from other continents shitting up their country, then stop trying to take over the world

Attached: 1519353919174.png (620x518, 46K)

But does the word for what would be called the race from Asia be "yellow" or would it have other connotations?
What is it in Korean?

>colonizing
*Building & developing infrastructure and doing business.

Niggers can't do it themselves, so why take the business opportunity?

>from a yellow country to a black-and-yellow country

topkek
yellow supremacy is pretty funny imao

I wonder who's behind this post.

Attached: 1468327012085.jpg (2665x1490, 1.02M)

>I am too stupid to compete with Chinese companiessss huuuuuurrrr!!!!!!!

They called Korean 'Eastern Barbarian' and Japanese 'Jap slaves'. As for Manchurian, they called them 'Manchu tribe' only because they simply overtook Beijing. After that Chinese started to called for 'Total destruction(or genocide, controversially.) of Manchurian and rehabilitation of Chinese superiority' until 20th century. And now nobody speaks Manchurian language at this point.

>Chinese superiority
*Chinese supremacy

Yeah but China has a near monopoly on making things industrially. As far as Africans' own intelligence goes, it's not really fair to blame their weak position in international trade on it when China has such an advantage over everyone else.

>Irrational

Attached: snort.gif (300x277, 1.82M)

t>Africans in Guangzhou Total population 10,344 (2017)
>overall Guangzhou population 14,5 million
>black invasion
lolwut?

>Do they actually call themselves yellow?
yeah
discovered this within the first week of learning chinese and it caught me off guard

>called for
*call for

Why are journalists such cancer?

Thanks.

They're people whose only "skill" is writing about things, without actually really having to know anything.
And they aren't even all that good at writing, they just have to be self-confident enough to say that writing is their primary skill.

>Irrational
>Fear
more like admits things that happen with every black population when they start piling up

>Irrational

Attached: blasian.jpg (1080x1349, 86K)

How do they plan on limiting their growth ?

see

>dealing with problems before they get out of hand
>not smart

>WAHHHHHHHHH LET US FUCK UP YOUR COUNTRY RACIS cis male scum

In what way does China have a “near monopoly” over industry? They are 16% of world GDP and 20% of world industry while having a fifth of the world population.

There were 220,000 blacks in Guangdong province in 2016.

Something called “border security”.

We forgot what that means here in the West. Good thing Trump just ordered are military to shoot on sight all illegally entering migrants at the southern border.

>stopping a problem before it metastasizes is bad

Attached: 098E1895-D662-4980-837C-41B67A8497BF.jpg (1331x664, 198K)

Heres comes the drumptards and racist faggots. Go back to you disgusting mutt worshippers.

Attached: 1497318336167.webm (480x600, 1.6M)

We'll go back to Jow Forums if you go back to Africa

Attached: raffs in asian.jpg (300x450, 18K)

>one province
>one officer
>amren

Truly american post

>irrational

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

>little dick racists scared of the big black man

>irrational

Chine is right to be scared, niggers can't even integrate in multi-cultural societies that welcome them with open arms and gov money. And you would want them to integrate in hardcore confusean societies ? That's doomed to fail in a spectacular way

This board is so retarded. It's against racism one minute and then super racist another.

>irrational

Reminds of how Eurotards hate Americans because we are simultaneously racist but also spicnigger mutt mongrels.

>Chinese steal western designs and make them half the quality while paying the workers cents
>Chinese law protects the Chinese company
>duh Just compete with the zerglings
Can't wait until Lepin puts Lego out of Business and Germans have to stop being autistics.

Attached: 1483823887218.jpg (960x720, 79K)

How the hell do africans even get a start in China?

It's only fair blacks colonize China in return

Most diverse group of racists I ever saw.

Black who is afraid of the Grasshopper is splendid.

At least during the Cold War, Africans were often encouraged to attend Chinese universities. Not sure if that policy is continuing.

No. I meant how do keep them from growing, from the inside.

>Irrattional when they literallly have a word for it
The chinese and east Asians in general all ask why the fuck Europeans are bending over backwards to appears nonproductive and outright hostile immigrants.

What about mega bloks?