I unironically just took out a home equity line of 50k and put it all in link. I'm now deleting block and delta...

I unironically just took out a home equity line of 50k and put it all in link. I'm now deleting block and delta, and actively avoiding all crypto news, and will check in September. God speed frens

Attached: 1522934906881.jpg (769x697, 109K)

make it december to be sure

wish I had your balls

God bless marine, we will all make it.

Attached: 1522031175963.png (610x449, 305K)

Link will moon purely from the neets furiously buying all they can. Once it has an actual use and people want it there will be none to buy

>inb4 link moons in august to $5 and goes down to 0.05 in september

Nice id

you are a MANIAC

Attached: DC9AC079-0075-4D98-B76B-C12B2C2828E0.png (1062x595, 1.03M)

Just got a new job which doubled my salary. I'm comfy with the worst case scenario

No you didn't. The order book is so thin that an 8 Btc marketbuy would have spiked the price.
Post wallet or it didn't happen

>Implying I market bought like a retard and didn't ease my way in throughout the week

how much /year?

Post wallet with 200k linkies

holy fuck, thats like x3 my salary

I'm not putting a target on my back to appease a Mongolian baking forum. The info is accessible if you know where to look

Proof?

I'm pretty stoked. Only downside is longer commute but I obviously can't complain

happy for you fren

Attached: 1522447645154.png (720x644, 31K)

What is this legit insane mindset that makes people think not looking at their investment somehow is a smart move?
If you have this little faith in your judgement to begin with that you think not giving yourself the option to screw is your best move, you shouldn't be making financial decisions in the first place.

Attached: ... gun.jpg (368x427, 79K)

sorry didnt read this. heres a you

you really think he will not check? :D
i've only invested 12k$ and i check everyday

>no proof
I don't like the link spamming and shilling but i do hope you make it. If this does happen, this board will be full of linkies poking fun at everyone who didn't buy into their hype.

Dont forget to stake

Attached: 1522995369776.jpg (330x412, 30K)

Obsessing over it literally does not help. If you want to be safe, set a stop loss. If you just want to hold for a long period of time then checking the minor fluctuations each day will just stress you out.

Ironically your being unironically ironic. Bury your unironic chicken head in the sand and hope its all unicorns and skittles in September.

Attached: fffuuuukk.gif (200x267, 858K)

Ok. That's the plan.

Attached: 1517029672907.png (2100x1500, 1.99M)

If my Id has link 10k eoy

Again, you either trust your judgement or you don't.
If you want to hold long, you should still keep up to date and then judge the fluctuations accordingly.

nice rp, indian link shill

Are you going to check Jow Forums too?
Unironically thinking about putting every single penny I have into LINK

Good shout, OP.
See you around, take it easy.

oh sad! red id of death, sorry fren. stop summoning kek and this wouldnt have happend

*7777777*
1000 EOY my linkes stay super stinky

LINK wont even be out by september
get bogged

Do you really think people can't see your absolutely insane and very cringey samefagging in every thread?

checking the price of an investment against your best judgement may entice you to sell impulsively