I'm a newfag when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies. Should I invest in crypto? If so...

I'm a newfag when it comes to investing in cryptocurrencies. Should I invest in crypto? If so, which currency should I look into?

Attached: 1511519706249.jpg (804x802, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aion.network
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

al in on bazingacoin

Think do not feel and you will make it.

We're in a downward trend so if you wait a bit you can catch a good bottom. We're not done bottoming yet, but you''ll' know it's close when misery here returns to ATH.

Fags here will try to sell you linkchain or funfair or tron....... Dont buy those. Also don't buy into "Proof of xxx" get rich schemes. If you do real research into what you're buying you will make it whenever the market turns

Again, do real research, but as a starter, look into aion.network

this one will launch their mainnet in less than a month and has the potential to bridge all other projects together. It's gonna be a lot bigger than what most people invest in, and its dirt cheap now

Good advice user. I should never make impulse decisions.
How's ETH right now? Is it worth investing in it right now? I don't plan on doing it soon, but I just wanna make sure I get a clearer picture of what's currently going on in the market.

anyone recommending you to buy a specific shitcoin has in their own best interest to portray them in as positive light as they can since as they already hold some themselves they benefit from other morons buying into it by driving up the price

Buy EOS

Also you invest when something gives you return.

Buy ETH to flip it for more fiat is a speculation.

It is a good short mid term buy. Long term ETH is dead end.

here are some coins that are going to recover for sure and worth hedging your bets on

XLM
ICX
VEN
NANO

Linkchain? It’s Chainlink. Get it right newfag.

Hey if you ever want to make it maybe you should actually do some research before you open your mouth, capiche?

I'm aware that I shouldn't invest into the obscure shitcoins/memecoins.
What would be a good long term currency right now?

do not buy ICOs ever.

Buy only coins that have their own hash rate.

If you don't know what that means, you are a brailet, get educated.

ETN
Monero
Zcash
Zcoin
BCH
Litecoin

ETH is absolutely not a dead end in long term, that is retarded to suggest. The amount of funding it has, the network effect/dev ecosystem is arguably the best in the entire industry. All technology is more or less interchangeable. If something proves to be truly effective then there's no reason ETH wouldn't be able to adopt it - especially when all tech is open source.

ded, it will be outcompeded, its only purpose is ICOs

Don't make this noob carry your bags.

PoW is archaic mate, you make money off speculation nobody cares about copy cat BTC clones anymore.

Is biological life also archaic ?

Must be, there are robots everywhere.

Gold is proof of work, so is silver, so is copper, so is food.

You unironically told this poor guy to hold zcash and that ETH is dead. I'm telling you that you are both delusional and retarded.

Attached: zcashsucks.png (1242x2208, 448K)

Buy chainlink pls sir

Spending more electricity than most nations for retarded Sha 256 crackers for numbers on a screen. Wow so efficient!

sure and your are full of arguments

Die poor 3rd worlder, we will do what we want. The earth belong to us.

You are obviously a 3rd worlder. You can't spell for shit, you can't even speak English properly, your logic is retarded, most of your coin choices are horrible. Fuck you.

Thank you for your kind words.

You have been brain washed all your life that things have to be efficient in the physical realm. Meanwhile you are being robbed in the economical realm.
Lack of energy is an illusion.

Things don't HAVE to be efficient, but PoS more efficient on top of having better security and being more decentralized. PoW is outdated tech.

The bottom OF POS is 0.

Attached: 1523053360406.jpg (1092x658, 71K)