I just found out that amsterdam coffee shops sell shrooms. I know they sell weed but shrooms???

I just found out that amsterdam coffee shops sell shrooms. I know they sell weed but shrooms???

Fuck, is this true??

Attached: 157876740.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 163K)

No, we sell truffels. We used to sell shrooms but some dumb students managed to get themselves killed while high on them. The effects should be the same from what I heard though.

i heard truffles are just a bit weaker part of the same shrooms. i'm planning on visiting amsterdam this year, is it really full of dumb high tourists?
i like dudeweed but i hate the culture that surrounds it

I wanna try shrooms and weed at the same time

t. never done drugs or alcohol

christ, who gives a fuck. If you like weed, obviously smoke some while youre there
and the dutch are just as bad as the tourists

>is it really full of dumb high tourists?
yes.
>i like dudeweed but i hate the culture that surrounds it
Amsterdam has lots of tourist shops catering to weed culture unfortunately but you don't need to be a part of that. Good shops sell good weed that you can enjoy however you want. Don't buy prerolled joints though, they're a rip-off.

weed mixes well with most other drugs (no physical harm) but it can be tricky with psychedelics.
generally it's recomended to smoke on comedowns to prolong the effect a bit if they havent worn off completely yet or ease the stimulating effect so you can go to sleep easier.
if you smoke on peak or when effects are still strong i heard it can increase paranoia or lead to slight badtrip
t. done mushrooms once, took too much but it was the greatest experience with psychedelics in my life

>Don't buy prerolled joints though, they're a rip-off.

what do you mean? Also i dont care if coffee shops stopped sellin shrooms. I'll just buy the shrooms off the locals that live there?

They sell shrooms in russia??

They don't sell them in coffee proper, but in special shops
They're all over the touristy places you can't miss them, and yeah it's truffles instead of shrooms but it's the same molecule you'll get fucked up don't worry
Also they are really easy to bring back, no smell and the package is tight

>what do you mean?
I mean they fill them up with mostly tobacco instead of weed.
Also, just buy truffels, same thing, different package.

i meant, i was wondering if city is affected by "stoner culture"? tbqh europeans arent that eager on this like americans so i guess i'm good
i want to go there because i like art, bohemian lifestyle and local architecture but weed is a nice side bonus. i just heard tourists ruin it bc they make the whole city be about weed and barely anything else

Yeah they are weaker but instead of like 2 grams of shrooms you get 20g boxes of truffles, so it's the same
It's even better I think, it's easier to dose that way

I had proper pre rolled joints when I ordered small, 100% weed ones
Stopped buying them after I bought one that was unsmokable, the """"weed"""" was all wet

What the fuck are truffles? Why cant it be shrooms?

just use darknet, my friend
> but it's the same molecule
more than that, it's the same plant. "truffle" is just an underground part

Because a tourist killed himself on shrooms. Truffels are basically the same thing, just grown underground. They contain the same substance that makes you high.

> buying prerolled joints at all
imo, rolling is an important part of the process, it's like opening a beer can and hearing that hiss - very soothing and sets up a right mood for smoking

Well it was my first time in Amsterdam and I had plenty money for this kind of stuff so I figured I'd try everything I could
I don't regret getting ripped off 2 euros, now I know I won't buy any next time

It's the same, the truffle is the underground part of the shroom and contains the same substance in a lesser amount

well 2€ is nothing to regret, glad you had a nice time there
what about living? i see that even shitty hostels are expensive

I suddenly understand why I was searched coming back to Canada now.

Yeah my mates and I got fucked on the hotel price, we didn't book anything and left without planning much for a 16h drive from southern France
After wandering the city we had to find a hotel and the only one with room was a shitty hotel with a chinese guy, we paid 120 each a night and one of us stayed on the floor on a mattress
We would have slept in the car but we were 5 in a twingo so it wasn't managable

I left in train with lot of weed and truffles and didn't have any trouble, but it's random really
Planes are obviously a lot trickier

Does the EU even have customs checks?

Canada is US levels of police state these days so yeah we get checked and anal raped as we come into the country.

Canada is actually the worst of all the countries I have been to, and I'm a citizen.

planes are hars to sneak anything into, especially if you're returning from the Netherlands. trains and buses are the Patrician man's means of transport in Europe

>buses
I'd rather kill myself than ever travelling abroad on a bus ever again

There can be some sometimes, at least there are quite a lot when I go to Andorra and Spain but it's because a fuckton of people including me go there to buy cheap booze and tobacco
We didn't have any while crossing to Belgium and the Netherlands, we barely noticed the border
But with all the terror attack stuff security is thighter than before, although it's mostly noticeable in train station and airports. On the road nothing changed

no custom checks i guess, but you still have to undergo the same check to get on airplane. in case with buses or trains, they just scan your bags (on big bus/train stations, sometimes even these have just metal frames) barely looking at it bc they only look for big suspicious metal stuff or weapon-shaped shit.

Man i never heard about the truffle drug. I never heard about this ever. Why am i hearing about it now? Literally, i thought it was shrooms or nothing.

well it's more for the young people who save on everything, are healthy and dont carry a fuckton of bags.
i always have only backpack when i go to europe so it's the good to go option for me, imo buses are comfy and dirt cheap sometimes. most of the time there's free wifi, chargers, a tablet with timekilling movies and if it's a night bus you dont have to pay for room to sleep in (good luck actually sleeping though).
plus bus stations are 90% in the city centre, not half an ecuator away from the city border like some airports

wait. Why are you travelling in a bus in the first place?

> cheap
> easy (just get on bus, then get off and straight into the city, no airport-tier fuckery with transfer from the city, ten checks before you can enter the plane, no autistic rules about knives or liquids in your bag)
> suitable for europe
seriously, Europe is quite small so buses are the best for short distances like trips between cities or neighbouring cunts

holy fuck user. Just buy a car. I bet a car in russia is dirt cheap. 10 russian rubbles?

> buying gas with european prices and finding a spot to park every time and generally all fuckery car owners must endure is surely more handy than paying 2€ for bus
not truying to bully i just think it's not rational, european public transportation + private companies cover the whole europe so you dont really need a car

Ohhhhh right. Nevermind

>is it really full of dumb high tourists?
yes, I barely see Dutch people in Amsterdam. I think it's quite lonely to live in Amsterdam, because all you're neighbours are actually small cheap hotels (Airbnb).

Weedshops are not allowed to sell truffels. Only smartshops (strategically placed right next to coffeeshops) can sell Magic mushrooms.

And a lot of Dutch actually go to Antwerp when they want to do shopping. It has friendlier people in general.

Attached: Antwerpen2.jpg (1024x933, 445K)

post a shop

They are called smartshops.
They make no secret they sell drugs and drug related items. Coffeeshops only sell weed, some snacks and drinks (no alcohol). Smartshops have Magic mushrooms and all the weed accessoires like bongs, grinders and funny lighters.

Magic mushrooms are very powerful.

Attached: 39D38712-C5DE-49B1-B036-AFE38F58F45C.jpg (450x439, 115K)

Staalstraat 5, Amsterdam

Or Haarlem.

Out of curiosity, if a dutchman were to want drugs, where would he go.

Towns starting at 15k inhabitants are legally forced to hand out a coffeeshop license.
So generally there is legal drugs within 5km from wherever you are. My city has 14 coffeeshops and 5 smart shops.

Why are shrooms so expensive anyway? Is it not the right season?

Dumb tourists.
Also in general people do them maybe once a year. It’s €15 for 1 hell of a trip.
It’s not like weed with the same people coming every day

I mean in general 2bh even darknet

people are willing to pay

So, how do you take magic mushrooms? You smoke it or eat it?
What would happen if i took 20 magic mushrooms at once?

Just eat it, put it in food, put it in tea

You buy a plastic container with 1 portion, it’s 20 small mushrooms and you chew them before swallowing.
They are dirty and taste like dirt.

I dont know. I do them once a year with friends and am not really into psychedelics so I don’t mind paying once

Whats the highest amount you can take? Can you overdose on them?

>>>erowid.org

You buy a portion for 1 person. That’s what you should take.

don't, it's an awful combination.

They make it also about whores desu.
That being said amsterdam is pretty shit aside from the architecture the only dutch things there are the suburbs.

>trains and buses are the Poor man's means of transport in Europe
FTFY

you can just pick shrooms in the field in england if your not a ocmplete idiot

Attached: 1473850155005.jpg (554x921, 43K)

Sure, how do you think the druids found them