Teachings of the Holy Bible

Why we need Jesus Christ:

When a Christian says you are going to hell unless you believe its not meant to be demeaning or insulting, nor is it meant to portray themselves as better or even as Saints. In fact its quite the opposite. Its a display of compassion that they care for what happens to you. It is meant to tell you that we ALL are sinners, no matter how small, and no matter how small the sin is it is grounds for damnation.
>23For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

In fact God wouldnt even need a reason to send us into oblivion if he desires to, we are his regardless and he can do as he pleases
>19One of you will say to me, “Then why does God still find fault? For who can resist His will?” 20But who are you, O man, to talk back to God? Shall what is formed say to Him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”g 21Does not the potter have the right to make from the same lump of clay one vessel for special occasions and another for common use?
>22What if God, intending to show His wrath and make His power known, bore with great patience the vessels of His wrath, prepared for destruction? 23What if He did this to make the riches of His glory known to the vessels of His mercy, whom He prepared in advance for glory
However it is because he loves us, despite our faults and errors, our blasphemies and aggression against him, that our existence can still be justified, through Gods love and mercy. Without this EVERY Christian would be just as damned. This is the great difference between believers and non believers, as we realized our faults and admit them and try to overcome them instead of masking them as "natural" or "normal" and endulge ourselves into it further. All God desires is that we recognize and choose the truth, that is Jesus Christ, over the lie no matter how comforting the lie is. Choose good over evil by choosing to follow Christ and accept his salvation.

Attached: Jesus Fun.jpg (500x665, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/88q2QK6TvFY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208757396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204141788
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204348931
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205468251
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220106093
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220243579
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221616702
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222443249
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223976341
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225132599
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220205624
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222657145
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223909287
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/
discord
biblehub.com/john/1-49.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>7So He said to them again, “Truly, truly, I tell you, I am the gate for the sheep. 8All who came before Me were thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. 9I am the gate. If anyone enters through Me, he will be saved. He will come in and go out and find pasture. 10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I have come that they may have life, and have it in all its fullness.
>11I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down His life for the sheep. 12The hired hand is not the shepherd, and the sheep are not his own. When he sees the wolf coming, he abandons the sheep and runs away. Then the wolf pounces on them and scatters the flock. 13The man runs away because he is a hired servant and is unconcerned for the sheep.
>14I am the good shepherd. I know My sheep and My sheep know Me, 15just as the Father knows Me and I know the Father. And I lay down My life for the sheep. 16I have other sheep that are not of this fold. I must bring them in as well, and they will listen to My voice. Then there will be one flock and one shepherd.
Do you recognize the voice of Jesus, that is the truth in his teachings,? Do you feel called by those and chose to follow them? Then you are on the right path and very likely one of his sheep.

So "why do good at all if the deeds dont do anything" you may ask. Because we love God and are thankful for everything he did, and as such we want to do what pleases him out of gratitude and our love for him. Also because we are meant to love everyone, even our enemies, unconditionally, and thus want everyone and everything to be well, because you love them, and what God told us is good is good for everyone and everything that we love.
>19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body
If you love God you worship and praise him. And its the temple in which the worship and the sacrifices are done. So this body is the temple in which and through which we should worship our Father, not because we must, Jesus was the ultimate sacrifice after which no other is required anymore, but because we want. And these sacrifices are our energy, our time, even ourselves, by using these to do what God wants us to do, to do good, because we love him.

>21Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness!
You see here they tried to justify themselves through their works, thinking they somehow make up for their faults, which is not the case.

Jesus' Crime - INRI
At the time there was the Edomite Herod the great King over Judeah, even though the King must come from the line of David making his claim unrightful. So when he heard from the 3 Magi that they were on their way to greet the new born Messiah and king of Ioudaios (the descendents of Judah and original inhabitors of Judeah) Herod feared about his position and ordered every male child in Betlehem 2 years or under to be killed to keep his throne.
Now the Messiah, Jesus, had quarrels all the time with the local authorities, with the Pharisee which are Edomites that converted to Yahwehism but perverted the teachings like we see the modern "Jews" do today with their Talmud. This all happened when when Judeah was controlled by Rome, with Pontius Pilates as the representative, but leaving the country semi-autonomous.
So Passover came along and by law Pilates was forced to release death sentenced prisoner by public vote. They could choose between Jesus and the "notorious prisoner" Barabbas. The "People", the Pharisee, which are the modern Kikes, chose Barabass to be released over Jesus
>20But the chief priests and elders persuaded the crowds to ask for Barabbas and to have Jesus put to death.

>22“What then should I do with Jesus who is called Christ?” Pilate asked. They all answered, “Crucify Him!”
>23“Why?” asked Pilate. “What evil has He done?” But they shouted all the louder, “Crucify Him!”
So Rome was in favor of sparing Jesus but the Pharisee wanted him dead.
Since Pilates feared another revolt to break out, of which one just ended he gave in and let them execute him.

In the end he put a plague on Jesus cross stating his crime he was sentenced for like it was custom.
>INRI
>Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum
>Jesus the Nazarene, King of the Judeans
Recognizing Jesus rightful claim of ruleship over the people, that he was right about everything and at the same time declaring Herods ruleship illegitimite

Attached: christchan.png (242x208, 13K)

>Recognize the voice
Watch out! I've talked to a voice that claimed to be Jesus, I tested the spirit by asking if Jesus walked the earth in the flesh and that voice confirmed it, however it later lied to me!!! God does not lie! Meaning there is someone in the temple (we are the temple) claiming to be god.

Maybe it's just me, but
1. Famine of the word
2. Antichrist
3. Power to win over the elect

I suggest to not listen to any voices right now until the return of Jesus in the clouds because it might be Satan talking to you. Just hold onto your faith until the end, it's not long now.

On the reason behind the existence of evil and ultimately our purpose:
First we must define evil. Evil is whats wrong in Gods eyes. God gave us free will, and free will requires the abillity to choose wrong, or else we would not be able to choose at all. If choosing wrong is evil then there cant be free will without evil

God creates Humans in his image, and he loves every one of them that is and will be. Satan, being basically a spoiled Child doesnt like us getting our fathers attention and thus tries to show him how lowly we are by corrupting us. He does this by bringing the fruit of knowledge of good and evil to us, which while likely intended for us eventually, we werent ready to eat yet as we were basically little babies in adult bodies.
With the fruit now Eaten we had to learn of both, Good and Evil. We knew good from our father and from being in Eden, but what was missing is Evil.
The best way to learn is to experience, thus we have to experience evil to learn of it, and we couldnt have evil in Paradise thus were send out, possibly falling from a spiritual state of existence into this mortal and material state. This world is sandbox/a tutorial so to speak. A containment reality where we can fuck around without being able to fuck up cosmically. Here we are meant to experience Evil, and Satan trying to corrupt us still is doing so by unleashing every plague he has up his sleeve onto us that we may fall from faith while simultaniously subverting what good and evil is. God loving and trusting us lets this happen since its the best way to learn of evil for us in the first place, and because he knows we will still praise God after everything. This is essentially the story of Job on a global scale.

Basically we are meant to learn good choices, and what this good actually is

what did the spirit lie about?

Attached: Eve.jpg (1000x740, 164K)

Ahahahaha look at these white devils being owned by the lamest religion on the planet.

>go somewhere, meet someone but then there was nobody
There was more involved in this, including some promisses but that voice then confirmed to have lied too so there was no mistake on my part.

>OT God and NT God are different beings
Wrong
Jesus himself said
>17Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them, but to fulfill them. 18For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished
The law and prophets being those of the OT. Why would the other NT God acknowledge the correctness and rightiousness of the law of the false God?

Also Jesus is High Priest in the Order of Melchizedek. Now who is Melchizedek?
>18Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine—since he was priest of God Most High— 19and he blessed Abram and said: “Blessed be Abram by God Most High, Creator of heaven and earth,
So Jesus is the high priest of the order that worships the OT God.

We also have Jesus quoting the OT to make a point and fulffilling the OT prophecies
There is no way to argue that NT God is another from the OT.

Usually the people claiming OT and NT are to be seperated claim that OT God is evil and Satan (Demiurge) that trapped us in this world.
If this world would be created by something evil, then why is it so beatiful? Why is it abbundant with ressources, food and drink? There is more than enough for everyone and its only through the corruption of a few, satan worshipping pedophiles, that we experience scarcity. So the creator is obviously good.

well, no idea. But I tend to trust when the bible says
>2By this you will know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,

Attached: Blessed God.jpg (638x479, 86K)

Not politics. Stop spamming your kike religion, it's fooling nobody.
>>>/discord/

Protestant gang rise up!
Jokes, good thread op. Have a bump

Attached: 1566534886460.jpg (820x500, 90K)

Religion is intimately tied to politics, you must be a child to think otherwise.

fuck you bibleniggers

Attached: 1569176296183.jpg (1000x629, 443K)

Thoughts on jehovah witnesses?

Amen.

Attached: 409678345954645.jpg (1312x271, 71K)

difficult. generally I dont mind anyone of any denomination, even though i generally dislikes the institutions behind them. Im just happy they found to Christ and try their best to follow him even if we disagree on how to do so.
JW however have a bunch, of what I would say, retarded doctrines.
One for example is that Satan would be the rightful ruler of the earth, this being his domain and God desiring of us to respect this and thus not interfer with his rule and thus not engage in politics as that is Satans domain.
Now the Bible does say that Satan rules the world, but through deception and temptation, not through some rightful claim. Everything belongs to God and the book of Job is quite clear on Satans bullshit to be merely tolerated by God for the time being for our and likely Satans own sake.
Similary afaik they think that Jesus is Michael in the flesh which I also see not grounded anywhere in scripture. Aside from that I dont know much about them. This all comes from a JW user that tends to post here.

thanks user

kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area
of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law come around
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder Esau

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: Canaanite Jew.jpg (464x211, 33K)

God cannot lie, he is almighty and his word is absolute. I just informed you that testing the spirit did not work for me, and I gave you three reasons based on scripture. Also, we're already in the great tribulation, I have no doubt about that. Well, I warned you. I was left cribbled (spiritualy) because of this. I still have my faith and I'm saved but it was still took a bit out of me.

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: White Israelite.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

Purpose of Life
Despite having free will there are things God wants us to do and not do, because they are good and bad. Now we have 2 options, either trust God or see for ourselves where the things God told us are bad lead to. Since we are ignorant jackasses that think to know everything better we chose the second option and now need to see that the fire is actually hot and that this bad.
Now is the time where we are able to burn ourselves, learn that these things God told us are bad are actually bad and what this "bad" actually means, perdition and destruction, so that we realize that God was right about every single thing. This is why so much bad must happen, so we see with our own Eyes where it gets us and thus forsake it and follow God with our free will instead of through force.
God could have corrected everything from the beginning, but in a few Aeons the next guy would get the same idea and try the same again, and again. Only by living through this now, seeing it with our own eyes there will noone be able to argue against what is good anymore.

Also think of the story of Job
In this case imagine Satan as the older brother. He is mad the we, the smaller brother get attention even though we are, on the cosmic scale, just sucking our thumb and drool a lot. So Satan throws a fit to get our fathers attention, and a 3rd of the angels agreed.
Satan claimed we dont deserve the attention, we only follow him and praise him because we have all these good things. So Satan too has to learn about him being wrong. He is permitted to throw his fit, tolerated. He takes Jobs livestock, wealth, health, family and everything but his life. He will then see that he still praises God in the end, that the praise and worship is genuine love, that he was wrong about us Humans being such low creatures and that here too, God was right again.
This is playing out in front of us all right now globally.

Attached: Gate FMA.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

spread the good word brothers!

the first Kraut!, thread i have appreciated

Attached: 1568577921762.jpg (433x558, 49K)

The Bible Way to Heaven
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

The new world order bible versions
youtu.be/88q2QK6TvFY

Attached: 1568608292577.jpg (521x509, 38K)

I agree, there’s a lot of retardation in their beliefs with very little backing, my issue is that my girl and her family are all apart of it. She isn’t baptized and we’ve a couple kids out of wedlock but now she’s suddenly obsessed with it again. I’m baptized Anglican but I didn’t grow up with it after junior school. I want to reconnect with God and it would be preferable if we were apart of the same denomination especially since they see all others as wrong, which is foreign to me as I’m not from that type of “true religion” style denomination. There’s just too many holes in what they preach but as always with religion it’s hard to make other people see it. I’m really stuck with what to do with this one.

That picture isn't the way it works. Once the man walks back Jesus should be surrounded by africans.

On the Meaning behind "Love your enemies" and such:
True love means you keep the person from sinning as it leads to his own destruction which you obviously wouldnt want if you love him.
>10Our fathers disciplined us for a short time as they thought best, but God disciplines us for our good, so that we may share in His holiness. 11No discipline seems enjoyable at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it yields a peaceful harvest of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
it does not mean you let him do whatever he wants onto you or others, but that every punishment you do put onto someone comes from a point of love and compassion.
>5And whoever welcomes a little child like this in My name welcomes Me. 6But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.
>would be better for him

If there is noone in the world willing to forgive and forget, we will endlessly carry on feuds and fights in form of revenge for all eternety. Its only when someone starts to forgive that this Cycle can be broken. And as Gods Chosen we are meant to go forth as a good example and make the first step. We are not meant to ignore and tolerate evil, but meant to overcome our hate, and give up what we can spare in an effort to break that cycle, but step up where its necessary even for our own disadventages.

Naruto understood this

Just talk about your faith and interpretations I would say. See where it connects and where it seperates and look for the reasons and maybe you come to new conclusions together.

Attached: Pain Hatred.jpg (564x352, 32K)

I wont stay much longer as im kind of tired today, so here some further readings on previous threads with all my info, including Christianity

Ancient History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208757396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220438991

Nazi UFOs and Hollow Earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204141788
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445

the occult principles behind 9/11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200

False Flags (9/11 included but not as detailed)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204348931
NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945

MKUltra and other mindcontroll
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205468251
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220106093

Satanic and Occult Elite
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220243579
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/221616702
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222443249
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223976341
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225132599

Christianity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/220205624
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/222657145
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/223909287

Also i made a blog with all this stuff having the info in a better order
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/

And if someone is interested I made a discord server some while ago since the threads were shut down all the time. People on there are autistic but knowledgable
discord gg/yqWPEU

Attached: Jesus not nice.jpg (1500x2057, 893K)

With this post I hereby bless this thread in the holy name of our Lord and Rabbi, Jesus Christ.

Our Father in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

May the blood of the lamb of God shield this thread from indigenous European religion, skeptics, and others who do the work of Satan. Amen.

biblehub.com/john/1-49.htm

Attached: John 1-49.jpg (450x450, 113K)

I like be that pic. But God pursues is in our wandering. He is not far off. Repenting and turning to God is all of an instant.

what did jesus do with subhuman ratfuck invaders again?

BUMP

Mods are faggots as always

Read proverbs 8:22-36 and revelations 12:9.
Then read on a capable wife. Proverbs 31:10-31.

If you can find a wife who would practice these things and you encourage her you will have peace in your house.

were you the guy that told me to read proverbs 8 earlier regarding the El-Elohim thing? I read it but dont really get how it relates to this other than saying it was a single entity that did all this and not many as "elohim" usually suggest.
Was that what you meant or am i missing something? or do i confuse you with someone else?

as a religionless kike, i agree

when your thread isn't even good enough for Jow Forums, you should stop posting
reminder not to bump the imptrash