Look at this dooood

Look at this dooood

Attached: Byzantine Empire.jpg (1963x1104, 410K)

Oh no no no no no no

Attached: 1280px-Map_Byzantine_Empire_1076-fr.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Don't insult your ancestors roach.

HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.... HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1280px-Map_Byzantine_Empire_1076-fr.svg.png (1280x720, 295K)

>Basil

Attached: Basil Mouse Detective.jpg (750x500, 199K)

bruh look at this dood
oh no no no
OH NO NO NO NO
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

Attached: edc81b82-4416-442a-8d9c-7d4c6ebf7843.jpg (2490x1526, 713K)

If you ever talk to me without my permission or associate me with fake romans i'll come to your country, crush your head and rape your brother in front of you

that's what Mehmed II did to you weak rapebabies lol

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Attached: Peasantines gettign rekt.png (640x399, 238K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF ITS """""EMPIRE"""""

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: Imperio-Otomano.jpg (500x473, 61K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Attached: costan3_eng.jpg (797x706, 294K)

>Mehmed II
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 32qt23.png (372x778, 97K)

>Source: rapebaby rapebabyovic

Ottomans didn't even bring 120K men to their most important battles (Constantinople, Otlukbeli, Varna, Mohacs, Wien etc)

Why would Ottomans bring 120K men to infertile rapebaby lands?

Also Ottomans didn't have 120K soldiers in that year. Tell rapebabies to stop editing wiki battles.

Attached: number.png (1150x548, 46K)

>Source
Contemporary Polish chronicle, both the numbers of the Moldovan and Ottoman armies are exagerrated. Historians believe the numbers of the Ottoman army was closer to 80,000 while the Moldovan one had around 20,000 Moldovan and Szekely soldiers that Stephen conscripted.

>Contemporary Polish chronicle

Ottomans brought 60K men to Mohacs to conquer entire Hungary

Ottomans brought 70K men to defend Anatolia from Akkoyunlu Turkmens

Ottomans brought 60K men to crush the Azeris in the East

Ottomans brought 120K men plus Tatars to fight against Azeris and European holy coalition

Ottomans brought 70K men to capture Constantinople

Ottomans brought 80K men to conquer Levant, Egypt and Hejaz (Mecca Medina)

Ottomans brought 110K men to conquer Wien. Lost 30K of it and Empire was on the brink of collapse.

And you want me to believe Ottomans brought 120K men to your infertile lands, lost almost half of it and nothing happened to Ottomans afterwards?

You're delusional please don't talk to me.

Back to editing wiki battles.

They were going to conquer Chilia and Cetatea Alba, giving them complete control over the Danube, Prut and Dnister rivers which would have given them control over Polish-Lithuanian trade routes.
If you look up how the war started you'll see the armies stationed in the Eastern and Western Balkans joined up together and crossed into Wallachia to meet with the forces of Basarab Leiota before receiving reinforcements. The 80,000 figure is completely reasonable in that context.
Don't be so butthurt that we killed 5 of your subhuman roach """soldiers""" for every Romanian that fell.

>They were going to conquer Chilia and Cetatea Alba, giving them complete control over the Danube, Prut and Dnister rivers which would have given them control over Polish-Lithuanian trade routes.
and?

>trade routes bruh

and, retard?

They already had major trade routes. "Polish-Lithuanian trade routes" lmao. They brought 80K men to conquer Egypt and Hejaz to control the Spice trade route which was more valuable than your meme trade route.

>Don't be so butthurt that we killed 5 of your subhuman roach """soldiers""" for every Romanian that fell.

You only killed on wikipedia. In real life, we kicked your rapebaby skulls in and conquered your country. And fun fact is that Mehmed II raped Vlad's brother. Vlad was already fuckboy of Mehmed II. He was trained and educated by Turks. He started to hate the Turks because he was raped.

Now go edit more battles. But that won't change the fact that you're a rapebaby and you have our dick in your asshole. Or else i'll personally come to your country and stick your keyboard up your ass. Since you're a rapebaby you're genetically inferior to me and i could easily do that.

>Romania
>has never been important
>has never been influential
>serve as Ottoman vassals for centuries
>entire existence justified solely by resistance against the Turks
>call Turks roaches

wew lad better get back to scrubbing toilets in serbia

>in serbia

Attached: 1515749797280s.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Nice to see Islam going strong in Switzerland

>You only killed on wikipedia
the absolute amount of COPE

You can look to your own sources which mention which armies took place in the battle. Not even the lowest estimates go much below 80,000.
The one thing you roaches had on your side was numbers, once you lost that you were put down like the useless dogs you are.

Attached: q42y34d-2.jpg (640x350, 101K)

>rapebaby screeching
>u-ur own sourecs

here's our own source saying that Ottomans didn't even have more than 80K men on land in those years (they had 100K men 20K of whom were navymen and fortress guards)

so shut the fuck up rapebaby and don't try to talk back until you change the yataghan part in your anthem.

>94,000 in 1453 disregarding conscripts and other temporary troops
Wew that was hard, now scurry back to your hole roach.

>94.000

learn to count subhuman rapebaby

9.000 fortress guards and navy.

>conscripts

yup. this is why we conquered your shithole this easily. because your IQ is low.

conscription wasn't even a thing till 19th century.

Now shoo you disgusting subhuman rapebaby gypsy.

Attached: Find Romania on this map.jpg (1104x834, 406K)

>conscription wasn't even a thing till 19th century

Attached: 1517318538701.jpg (645x773, 116K)

I don't think I ever saw a Turkish poster talk about anything else than Ottomans and "rapebabbies".

OOOOOO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: dirty turks.png (333x895, 114K)

they came all this way just to get fucked by bunch of poles, lithuanians and ukrainians fucking LMAO my ancestors shit into turk turbans

Attached: Hotin_seferi_1621_hotin_campaign_map.png (738x744, 177K)

>conscription wasn't even a thing till 19th century
we had something very reminiscent of conscription in the 900s