Russian bot here. Anyone else on Jow Forums?

Russian bot here. Anyone else on Jow Forums?

Attached: R8ss9aj.png (1191x596, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTI8I-S4Ld4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have been a Russian bot since 1917

I love you brother

Greetings to my fellow bot comrade

long live!

Attached: WilliamDighton18221853RezzonicoSplugenRangeLakeComo.jpg (1536x882, 113K)

privet moi drug)))

are there any jokes in russian about the words robot and rabota?

No, I have just heard about them for the first time of my life

Yes, but I do it for free

so we got our guy elected into the white house
what is next on our agenda, fellow Russians?

Obviously, taking down British monarchy and creating pro-Russian goverment that will contain only drunkard slavs

Why is Jow Forumscanada so angry all the time? I used to take them seriously and think we lived in a shithole.

Americans are retarded, why are they making Russia into this scary 200IQ 1337 hacker empire? Even during Cold War, half of Russian propaganda was made by American fear

magnificent tovarisch
I'll prepare the cyanide, you invite the queen for a visit

>Even during Cold War, half of Russian propaganda was made by American fear

This. american paranoia is propaganda on itself. even now, trump is making a big effort to make NK look dangerous.

Wait tovarishch, show me your dokumints pozhaluista ))))

we do though

Have you been outside Canada? We really don't.

I'm actually being paid by Soros, though I feel like he's a bit of a cheap Jew. I still haven't gotten my paycheck that was owed to me on the 1st of April.

that would break code of silence
I was already tortured once by the FSB for showing proofs, I won't fall for it this time

+15

Canda may be best to place as of 2018, you are in no danger of war thanks to insane sharts, global warming will only benefit you, as no country where millions will be fleeing is near you. You do have lot of immigrants and housing problem but when you put it into perspective, its hard to find overall better country

Khorosho komrade, you passed test, proceed to work for our glorious leader Vladimir Putinsky )))

Most Russiabots are pretty bad at it, they have loads of giveaways even when they're posting from bought accounts. The ones on places like Jow Forums are just idiots who do it for free.

rest easy, the seeds have already been sown. the time to reap the field is soon
youtube.com/watch?v=lTI8I-S4Ld4

>ugly af girls
>american helmet
>breaks the photo of Vladimid Vladimirovich
What the fuck, tovarishch? It looks like at least 10 years of gulag

it is subversive propaganda. frederik is an uncool has-been singer in the eyes of the youth
also the video was nominally sponsored by rageon, a nazi clothing company
the aim is to make Russia look good in comparison to western far-right capitalists

I was trained to do this. trust me

*you could just give a bottle of vodka as a bribe*

that is too on the nose
we work better behind the curtains tovarisch