ODN - Fraud report

rekt by ODN? Report it here:
actionfraud.police.uk/report-fraud-about-you

Attached: obsidian.png (200x166, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/former-bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-ceo-ordered-to-pay-82-mln-in-class-action-lawsuit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I reported them to the sec already. Gave Petes address and Jordan Schneider as well

you need to report in the uk, that's better. Also, help all these poor people who are not able to help themselves! Make people aware what they can do.

Ill file a report in uk too. Also its not all pete. Jordan alan and his anonymous friend are guilty too. Shad i have old chat logs from crypto exchange chats so i have info but i dont want to doxx someone on biz if its wrong. 95% sure i got the right guy

shad was also in a scam with an exchange called Cryptsy:
cointelegraph.com/news/former-bitcoin-exchange-cryptsy-ceo-ordered-to-pay-82-mln-in-class-action-lawsuit

That's why he is hiding now. Afaik, his real first name is Nathan. Only Peter knows his identity.

I also have logs with blackstone and Brian about how they dumped company coins on everyone. They were even laughing in the logs. I also reported them to the sec here in britain back in feb but no response.

I think blackstone is so pissed of he'll definitely be ready to be witness. Just try to contact him.

Yes he went under another alias named Xodianbarr. I can confirm

ABSOLUTE SHIT NUGGET.

who is Xodianbarr?

Shads old username from crypsty

I see, awesome!

Claus and his wife really fucked up. They left Austria because the SEC is after them

afaik Claus is also about to sue Peter for damages

Yeah Petes been working internally with lawyers for 2 months.

to do what?

Something happened with him in January that caused him to want to protect himself from fined for selling a security.

i need the link to the odn is a scam discord group. no one will give it to me. we can pump this shit once the last few weak hands are gone lol

I can only warn to invest more in ODN just now.

Nobody is pumping odn anymore lol. Im in the group but we all distanced ourselves

why would the SEC be after them? they didn't do the ICO in the US, right?

Attached: hm.gif (504x504, 765K)

it's more pumpable than ever. invite pls.